Neovar/IGF-2 is the bomb....!!

sean taylor

sean taylor

West Coast Highland Athlete
Awards
  • Established
S0 i have been on for 2.5 weeks now...8 2x a day...not even the dosing and already I am back to lifting as much as I was before my injury laid me up...not just that but I look fuller aesthetically, pumps are harder, endurance is up and I think I am losing fat. I can see 4 of the 6 pack ALOT better now. Is all that possible..
Only thing I added was this stack, along with my Osteo-C and pre-workout is that magic concoction...but that is just a pre-workout thing and only the last few days...
Anyway, that is what I have seen so far. I am really impressed and surprised by the shrinking waste and ab defs I am seeing:) Thumbs up for this stack.

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
My Boy is BACK!! Big Sean glad to see these results!!

My i dont think you guys understand how i feel when i see the success you are having! I FREAKING LOVE IT!!! Thats what its all about, helping you guys achieve your goals by supplying the best supplementation possible!
Then the rest is up to you guys!! AND I AM VERY PROUD TO SAY THAT OUR CUSTOMERS WORK THEIR BUTTS OFF AND SEE AMAZING RESULTS!!

I am so PROUD of all you guys!! You guys help keep me going!!

Sean did you see jlash's log on this same stack?!! Just awesome results there too!!

Keep up the great work Sean!

By the way what do you think about those sample pills?!!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
S0 i have been on for 2.5 weeks now...8 2x a day...not even the dosing and already I am back to lifting as much as I was before my injury laid me up...not just that but I look fuller aesthetically, pumps are harder, endurance is up and I think I am losing fat. I can see 4 of the 6 pack ALOT better now. Is all that possible..
Only thing I added was this stack, along with my Osteo-C and pre-workout is that magic concoction...but that is just a pre-workout thing and only the last few days...
Anyway, that is what I have seen so far. I am really impressed and surprised by the shrinking waste and ab defs I am seeing:) Thumbs up for this stack.
Glad you like it big man!!!!:clean:

sean taylor

sean taylor

Awards
  • Established
Those samples are amazing. I am counting the days until they are released...
Definitely purple using 5 b4 workout...had me primed and ready to go...able to rep out 1-2 extra almost ever set..
My only bad thing was my back got so pumped during my leg workout I had to cut it short...that is crazy..
When is the out date? I need to restock and was gonna do NP this weekend...any chance we see it by then?

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Awesome to hear Sean!! You took 5 i cant imagine what 5 was like i was doing 4!! I might have to step it up HEHEE!!!!

I will let rms chime in on when the release will be but wont be for at least another 3-4 weeks.

All of our products are on sale AT THE PLANET RIGHT NOW!!

sean taylor

sean taylor

Awards
  • Established
Awesome to hear Sean!! You took 5 i cant imagine what 5 was like i was doing 4!! I might have to step it up HEHEE!!!!

I will let rms chime in on when the release will be but wont be for at least another 3-4 weeks.

I saw that the timing it great :)
yeah..well I am 275 so I have to dose things a little higher than otehrs :) I read what you guys were feeling and at 4 I was 'just' feeling it but 5 is perfect. So for weight at 270+ I suggest 5.

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Awesome Sean!!

I might have to try and pop 5 to see how it feels HEHE!!!

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
did u expect anything diff

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

4-5 seems to be the magic # for everyone, regardless of body weight- this has something to do with the dose-dependency of the Icariin- thanks for the feedback!!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Those samples are amazing. I am counting the days until they are released...
Definitely purple using 5 b4 workout...had me primed and ready to go...able to rep out 1-2 extra almost ever set..
My only bad thing was my back got so pumped during my leg workout I had to cut it short...that is crazy..
When is the out date? I need to restock and was gonna do NP this weekend...any chance we see it by then?
Release date will be in 3-4 weeks, tops....

TIMELINE:
Marketing Write up- be out probably tomorrow
FAQ- next couple days
Tech Write-up- 2-3 more days
Samples- Now- they are going go FAST
Finished label- 4-5 days
Finished Product- 2-3 weeks

:cheers:

sean taylor

sean taylor

Awards
  • Established
Woot...good news.
This stuff gives you good endurance too, not sure if that was mentioned. IT did for me and that meant less time between sets.

Release date will be in 3-4 weeks, tops....

TIMELINE:
Marketing Write up- be out probably tomorrow
FAQ- next couple days
Tech Write-up- 2-3 more days
Samples- Now- they are going go FAST
Finished label- 4-5 days
Finished Product- 2-3 weeks

:cheers:

sean taylor

sean taylor

Awards
  • Established
So found this on PubMed...

Effects of icariin on cGMP-specific PDE5 and cAMP-specific PDE4 activities.

METHODS: PDE5 was isolated from the human platelet and PDE4 from the rat liver tissue using the FPLC system (Pharmacia, Milton Keynes, UK) and the Mono Q column. The inhibitory effects of icariin on PDE5 and PDE4 activities were investigated by the two-step radioisotope procedure with [(3)H]-cGMP/[(3)H]-cAMP. Papaverine served as the control drug. RESULTS: Icariin and papaverine showed dose-dependent inhibitory effects on PDE5 and PDE4 activities. The IC(50) of Icariin and papaverine on PDE5 were 0.432 micromol/L and 0.680 micromol/L, respectively and those on PDE4, 73.50 micromol/L and 3.07 micromol/L, respectively. The potencies of selectivity of icariin and papaverine on PDE5 (PDE4/PDE5 of IC(50)) were 167.67 times and 4.54 times, respectively. CONCLUSION: Icariin is a cGMP-specific PDE5 inhibitor that may be developed into an oral effective agent for the treatment of ED.

No wonder...that explains a few nights...

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So found this on PubMed...

Effects of icariin on cGMP-specific PDE5 and cAMP-specific PDE4 activities.

METHODS: PDE5 was isolated from the human platelet and PDE4 from the rat liver tissue using the FPLC system (Pharmacia, Milton Keynes, UK) and the Mono Q column. The inhibitory effects of icariin on PDE5 and PDE4 activities were investigated by the two-step radioisotope procedure with [(3)H]-cGMP/[(3)H]-cAMP. Papaverine served as the control drug. RESULTS: Icariin and papaverine showed dose-dependent inhibitory effects on PDE5 and PDE4 activities. The IC(50) of Icariin and papaverine on PDE5 were 0.432 micromol/L and 0.680 micromol/L, respectively and those on PDE4, 73.50 micromol/L and 3.07 micromol/L, respectively. The potencies of selectivity of icariin and papaverine on PDE5 (PDE4/PDE5 of IC(50)) were 167.67 times and 4.54 times, respectively. CONCLUSION: Icariin is a cGMP-specific PDE5 inhibitor that may be developed into an oral effective agent for the treatment of ED.

No wonder...that explains a few nights...
The effects are additive- the longer you are on it, the better it works....