Needles and syringes

Mraesthetic12

Mraesthetic12

Awards
  • Established
Anyone know websites that sell 27gauge needles that are 1 inch long? All of the websites i know only have 1 inch needles for 25gauge. Anything past 25 gauge is half an inch, any help would be much appreciated

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Why the need for 27 when 25 1" are everywhere. Not a big diff if you are looking at more frequent pokes running short or no esters. Why not 29 1/2" delt injections ?

Mraesthetic12

Mraesthetic12

Awards
  • Established
Why the need for 27 when 25 1" are everywhere. Not a big diff if you are looking at more frequent pokes running short or no esters. Why not 29 1/2" delt injections ?
I recently tried to inject my test with a 27 gauge 1/2 inch needle and it was very easy and a little less painful than doing it with a 25 gauge. The only downside was i got super bad post injection pain on my vastus medialis and could barely stretch my quad, since then i have gone back to just using 25gauge 1 inch needles. I think a reason why i could have gotten pip from the 27 gauge was due to the fact that it was a half inch needle. So now im on the hunt for some 27 gauge 1 inch needles

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I here you, potentially didn't fully penetrate muscle causing leakage and therefore sub q injection at that point. Have you tried delts yet. That seems to be a popular area to really penetrate muscle. I did see 27g 1 1/4" somewhere but don't remember where...

Mraesthetic12

Mraesthetic12

Awards
  • Established
The only places i inject are my vastus lateralis, vastus medialis, and ventroglute, i try to avoid delts because i dont want any scarring there

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
liftandeat Anabolics 41
R1187 Anabolics 4
grinnell27 Anabolics 52
Anabolics 2
CF10 Male Anti-Aging Medicine 8