Answered Needle sizes for compounds/ cycle questions

S

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey all,

Just curious what needle sizes you guys use? I used 29gauge 3/4" for test prop cycles before but not sure how those will work out for test E and EQ cycle and tren A in the future. I'm thinking I'll need atleast 25 or 27 gauge and 3/4"-1". What do you guys usually use?
Would like to use the 29s I still have, but don't think it will be big enough and would take forever for 2ml every day id have to inject.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
30G slin pin to the delt for any ester.

Note: I'm known for having the strongest thumbs south of Texas. ;)

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You didn’t mention where you’re pinning? I’m using 1inch 23g for glutes. Same needle for pulling and injecting

S

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You didn’t mention where you’re pinning? I’m using 1inch 23g for glutes. Same needle for pulling and injecting
Prob glutes or quads but I like shoulders since they are easier to balance.
30G slin pin to the delt for any ester.

Note: I'm known for having the strongest thumbs south of Texas. ;)
Dang maybe I'll give that a try when I that's all I have! Thumb war champion of Mexico?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Prob glutes or quads but I like shoulders since they are easier to balance.Dang maybe I'll give that a try when I that's all I have! Thumb war champion of Mexico?
Paraguayan Thumb champion :)
I back-load the slin syringes with a bigger syringe. This way the needle doesn't get blunt. After that, I heat the loaded syringe in a glass of hottish water (don't use boiling water before pinning, LOL, did that once -whole new experience). Pinning while making a fist, pressing the plunger with the thumb. Takes about a minute to get 1ml in -but its painless.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I use 25g 1inch for every body part arms delis quads glutes. I draw with an 18g

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I use 25g 1inch for every body part arms delis quads glutes. I draw with an 18g
25g, that is spear tip for hunting moose.

dillface02241

dillface02241

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hey all,

Just curious what needle sizes you guys use? I used 29gauge 3/4" for test prop cycles before but not sure how those will work out for test E and EQ cycle and tren A in the future. I'm thinking I'll need atleast 25 or 27 gauge and 3/4"-1". What do you guys usually use?
Would like to use the 29s I still have, but don't think it will be big enough and would take forever for 2ml every day id have to inject.
18g to pull, 28g to inject . quads are the way to go. test cyp.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Damn you guys inject with small ass needles. I guess I’m the one who’s stupid using 23g 💁‍♂️

SDPonce63

SDPonce63

Awards
  • Established
Hey all,

I pull with 20g and then swap to a 25g and inject glutes. Painless and you’re not there all day and night forcing it in. Go with that plan and you will be perfect.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah lol easiest thing to source is needles and such

Last edited: