needle size for trt

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
23 gauge 1” and I rotate between quads, glutes and delts.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You better start. I’ve been pinning for 4 years on TRT and hit a vein in my quad for the first time about two months ago.
Aspirating is out dated even nurses in hospitals dont do it any longer. In 4 years I have never done it.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
Aspirating is out dated even nurses in hospitals dont do it any longer. In 4 years I have never done it.
Depends on exactly where you pin. Without naming the specific small muscles in the glutes and quads, it’s is recommended to still aspirate in these specific unnamed areas. Delts and the majority of the glutes and quads don’t require aspirating but you have to know exactly where you are pinning or you will hit a vein. I move around my quads and delts to keep from pinning through scar tissue. Probably not necessary and more of paranoia, but that’s why I aspirate.

Here’s a link on it.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Depends on exactly where you pin. Without naming the specific small muscles in the glutes and quads, it’s is recommended to still aspirate in these specific unnamed areas. Delts and the majority of the glutes and quads don’t require aspirating but you have to know exactly where you are pinning or you will hit a vein. I move around my quads and delts to keep from pinning through scar tissue. Probably not necessary and more of paranoia, but that’s why I aspirate.

Here’s a link on it.

I pin glutes, delts, and Quads

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No reason to pin quads.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Anyone ever use same needle to draw and shoot? I know, I’m lazy...

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Am I right in saying if you Inject oil in to a vein in cause damage to your heart and even kill you? I'm sure I read about this happening to a pro BB and him nearly dying

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Am I right in saying if you Inject oil in to a vein in cause damage to your heart and even kill you? I'm sure I read about this happening to a pro BB and him nearly dying
Bro, even hospital staff dont aspirate anymore, and NO it will not kill you. You might get a metalic taste in the mouth, and smell something funny for a few minutes but that is it. I have done this for a minute now, and knicked veins, and pretty sure I was in a vein once till I pulled out and moved it a half inch. Oh and it might seize up your lungs a bit, and make you feel like your dying. But, it passes.

Valhalla1600

Valhalla1600

Awards
That's what I just started trying, but finding backfilling to be more of a pain and time consuming than just switching out the needle.
I just draw out of vial into Insulin Syringe, no back loading. Carrier Oil I use is Miglyol 840 draws very good.