Needle and Syringes for Trt

chevrolet572

Awards
I am currently on Trt and would like to know what brand and size syringes and needles to get. I currently use BD 23x1.5 3ml but I would like something in the 1ml syringe that can deal needles. I use 18gx1 to draw but I would like to switch to a 25-27 to inject. It is IM so I would like something 1" or 1.25". Can I get some pointers here please? I am 210 and 14% body fat and would like to do injections other than just in my quads. Any suggestions or tips is appreciated.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I draw and inject with 23 gauge 1" syringes IM. Rotate between quads, glutes and delts. No issues at all. Some guys even use a smaller gauge and 1/2" long syringes.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BD 25gx5/8 3 ml in glutes for me.

sandpig

sandpig

Awards
  • Established
I draw with 22 usually and inject with 27's

Trick with the small pins, imo, is to use a 1 ml syringe and not a three. Makes it easier to push out to me

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Draw with insulin pin the shoot with it

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OP, both bd and terumo do 1ml syringes that are "leur slip" which you can securely slide their screw-style (leur lock) needles onto.

chevrolet572

Awards
I prefer BD. What's a good place to buy needles and Syringes at a good price? Local pharmacy charges alot. I did get some 25g x 1.5s to go on the 1ml bd syringes. Not bad but I'd like to get some 25x1s or 27x1.25s and try them. Suggestions?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Depends where you wish to pin, really, but probably wont make a huge practical difference at the end of the day.

I mean, Ive found pinning with a 25g 1.5inch subq absolutely fine...just dont push all in. But, others will recommend using much smaller needle gauges.

IM? Ventroglute Ill use a 25 1inch. Glutes Ill use a 25 1.5 inch. Guys who use delts may prefer smaller gauge, guys who use quads may prefer larger gauge.

I honestly think many users just perservere with whatever they have available.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I prefer BD. What's a good place to buy needles and Syringes at a good price? Local pharmacy charges alot. I did get some 25g x 1.5s to go on the 1ml bd syringes. Not bad but I'd like to get some 25x1s or 27x1.25s and try them. Suggestions?
Check these guys out:

http://www.drugsupplystore.com/

Coupon codes as well.

Reactions: Nac
sandpig

sandpig

Awards
  • Established
By far cheapest place I've found is rymattwellness.com

Excell needles $10 per 100

BEASTZ6

BEASTZ6

Awards
Medlab supplies carries everything you need. Its cheap, and they ship to most states.

j4ever41

Awards
draw with 23g, 27g 1/2 inch delts and quads, 26g 1 inch glutes

Industrial

Industrial

Awards
What do you guys mean by "draw"? You use a different needle to pull the compound out of the bottle, then another needle for the injection?

trtdoc

trtdoc

Awards
Sub q is becoming the preferred method of administration. Sooner than later it will be the go to for all TRT clinics. Very good research supporting this modality. Good thing is less needle and better quality of life.

Dr. B

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Mraesthetic12 Cycle Logs 4
liftandeat Anabolics 41
R1187 Anabolics 4
grinnell27 Anabolics 52
Anabolics 2