Needing some advice on supplements

Onedrew2

Onedrew2

Awards
I've been working out for quite a few years now and just looking to up my game. I was wonder the best pro hormone to take to increase size. I'm currently 6'4 250lb at 18% BF. I did power lifting for the longest time and now switching it up to bodybuilding. Not looking to do any competitions or anything, I just want to look good. Any advice would be appreciated.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I nice starter stack with be a 1/4 andro run. They compliment each other well and are mild in terms of sides.. Super mandro and andro the giant stack would be my vote.

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
What is your experience with pros and supplements in general? Have you run through all of the staples yet?

Onedrew2

Onedrew2

Awards
What is your experience with pros and supplements in general? Have you run through all of the staples yet?
I've taken supplements before but mostly for cutting during the summer, that's most my experience.

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
I've taken supplements before but mostly for cutting during the summer, that's most my experience.
Your mind may already be made up but I would suggest running through all the staples first. You may still have some natty gains in the bank that you could easily achieve with a boost from aminos and creatine.

Checkout Cre-02 from MST. It could help push you through to the next level before delving into hormonal stuff. Decent profile and it's been a fan favorite for over 10 years.

Good luck to you!

Onedrew2

Onedrew2

Awards
Your mind may already be made up but I would suggest running through all the staples first. You may still have some natty gains in the bank that you could easily achieve with a boost from aminos and creatine.

Checkout Cre-02 from MST. It could help push you through to the next level before delving into hormonal stuff. Decent profile and it's been a fan favorite for over 10 years.

Good luck to you!
No my mind is not made up yet, I appreciate all the advice. That might be a route worth pursuing, I just figured I had hit a plateau and was looking to push through. But I also do not take creatine. I could try to incorporate that and see what I get. I normally just take my protein branched chain amino acids and my pre workouts.

Onedrew2

Onedrew2

Awards
it might be worth noting, I did take creatine for a few weeks but my creatinine levels were high according to my doctor. She scared me off of it telling me of all the damage it was going to do. But I have never taken it and stuck with it

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
it might be worth noting, I did take creatine for a few weeks but my creatinine levels were high according to my doctor. She scared me off of it telling me of all the damage it was going to do. But I have never taken it and stuck with it
How much creatine were you taking?