Need your help

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I am at a point where i decided to come off testosterone. I have been on for 16 weeks, last 4 weeks i have been on just 125mg per week, a replacement dose. Thwt is because i planned to bridge another mini blast of 5 weeks including replacement dose of test e and 20mg ed of tren ace, but that would be really bad idea considering the psychological state i am currently in.

I have become anemic (normlal hemoglobin, extremely low iron) through frequent phlebotomies and currently suffering mental issues, severe anxiety and uneasiness/feeling like i am going to lose my mi d/panic attacks and general malaise caused by anemia.

I am a little worried that the process of coming off is going to worsen these symptoms. I mean, i know it would be the right thing to do, i already have the HCG ready to be reconstituted.
At this point it is pointless to try to make any progress.

So what do you think? Shoud i go for it (coming off/pct) or should i continue to cruise on a replacement dose until my psychological issues go away? I personally would like to come off but i am worried about the psychological issues being exacerbated.

I would have never thought that testosterone could play with my mind so much.

Last edited:

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You should probably go see a doctor bro.....
I hope all goes well man
And next year when i cycle definitely try to keep hormonal fluctuations, mainly estrogen, to a minimum. I think the fluctuations contributed largely to my mental issues.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
I am at a point where i decided to come off testosterone. I have been on for 16 weeks, last 4 weeks i have been on just 125mg per week, a replacement dose. Thwt is because i planned to bridge another mini blast of 5 weeks including replacement dose of test e and 20mg ed of tren ace, but that would be really bad idea considering the psychological state i am currently in.

I have become anemic (normlal hemoglobin, extremely low iron) through frequent phlebotomies and currently suffering mental issues, severe anxiety and uneasiness/feeling like i am going to lose my mi d/panic attacks and general malaise caused by anemia.

I am a little worried that the process of coming off is going to worsen these symptoms. I mean, i know it would be the right thing to do, i already have the HCG ready to be reconstituted.
At this point it is pointless to try to make any progress.

So what do you think? Shoud i go for it (coming off/pct) or should i continue to cruise on a replacement dose until my psychological issues go away? I personally would like to come off but i am worried about the psychological issues being exacerbated.

I would have never thought that testosterone could play with my mind so much.
Either cruise or pct. But do something. Cruise if you want then pct

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What is the PCT you have lined up, and how do you plan to run it?

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hcg for 20 days, 1000 iu eod. After that, 25mg clomid and 10mg tamoxifen per day for 4 weeks. Aromasin as needed and maybe a natty test booster towards the end of the pct.

i previously had good results from 25 mg of clomid. Never used 50mg. I remember reading some doctors saying that more than 25mg is a waste. I didnt have any side effects on clomid.

edit: i started with the hcg today, also 12.5mg aromasin ed or eod, according to the situation.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Would extend SERM use to 6 weeks. Then transition from the script SERM to a natural SERM for 4 weeks, like Rebirth, to mitigate any type of rebound effect from coming off SERM all together.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Also, if you desire, add mk677 to push igf levels during PCT, and will make it a lot easier to hold gains.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
No danger to the heart from that? Increased igf 1 from mk 677?
I also heard horror stories about the bloat.

Since i believe it is a legal secretagogue, can you recommend a source? Some of the board sponsoe maybe? @ValiantThor08

If it is illegal, disregard my question.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No danger to the heart from that? Increased igf 1 from mk 677?
I also heard horror stories about the bloat.

Since i believe it is a legal secretagogue, can you recommend a source? Some of the board sponsoe maybe? @ValiantThor08

If it is illegal, disregard my question.
Legal. For research purposes. MA research is said to have really good mk677. You would be fine researching 10mg per day. The igf increase should not be so much to cause heart growth, key word should, in that short period of research.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The problem is that european sources are carrying 30mg caps. That would be too much for my rats per day.

ordered liquid mk677 and more hcg (i will have 13,000 iu) so that i can run desired 3 weeks at 1000 eod.

As far as buying a natural serm, i guess tapering clomid should work too. Besides i got lots of clomid.
I did it that way last time. Even though it was short clomid run as i felt great within a week of starting it @ 25 mg/day.. finished off with a week of 12.5 mg per day and then did 12.5 mg eod for some time.

A noob question...but i can inject subQ basically anywhere where i have enough fat? I like my thighs, just pinch some fat and stick a 31g @45 degrees, works great. I would like to avoid the stomach in case i get an infection.

Last edited:
ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The problem is that european sources are carrying 30mg caps. That would be too much for my rats per day.

ordered liquid mk677 and more hcg (i will have 13,000 iu) so that i can run desired 3 weeks at 1000 eod.

As far as buying a natural serm, i guess tapering clomid should work too. Besides i got lots of clomid.
I did it that way last time. Even though it was short clomid run as i felt great within a week of starting it @ 25 mg/day.. finished off with a week of 12.5 mg per day and then did 12.5 mg eod for some time.

A noob question...but i can inject subQ basically anywhere where i have enough fat? I like my thighs, just pinch some fat and stick a 31g @45 degrees, works great. I would like to avoid the stomach in case i get an infection.
Yes, anywhere.

danielvp

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Legal. For research purposes. MA research is said to have really good mk677. You would be fine researching 10mg per day. The igf increase should not be so much to cause heart growth, key word should, in that short period of research.
This is a great suggestion here. I came off 5 years of trt about 13 months ago. My test recovered in 3 months with no serm or hcg, but I am young and didn't blast at all.

MK-677 immensely helped me in this transition period with increased well being, better sleep, recovery, and reduced anxiety. In addition the increased GH and IGF-1 will speed the recovery of your endocrine system. It's worth noting I still take mk and love it.

You don't need to worry about heart enlargement or other heart issues with mk-677 alone. It will bring your IGF-1 up to that of a healthy 18 year old, but not into the supraphysiological range. However fasting blood sugar can become an issue, mk-677 increases fasting blood sugar by about 8 points on average at 25 mg per day. If blood sugar becomes an issue low carb/keto or GDAs such as berberine will set you straight. That being said I anticipate zero issues for you at 10 mg per day.

Good luck on getting the boys fired back up again! Feel free to ask me any questions in this thread or PM me, I am obsessed with mk-677.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This is a great suggestion here. I came off 5 years of trt about 13 months ago. My test recovered in 3 months with no serm or hcg, but I am young and didn't blast at all.

MK-677 immensely helped me in this transition period with increased well being, better sleep, recovery, and reduced anxiety. In addition the increased GH and IGF-1 will speed the recovery of your endocrine system. It's worth noting I still take mk and love it.

You don't need to worry about heart enlargement or other heart issues with mk-677 alone. It will bring your IGF-1 up to that of a healthy 18 year old, but not into the supraphysiological range. However fasting blood sugar can become an issue, mk-677 increases fasting blood sugar by about 8 points on average at 25 mg per day. If blood sugar becomes an issue low carb/keto or GDAs such as berberine will set you straight. That being said I anticipate zero issues for you at 10 mg per day.

Good luck on getting the boys fired back up again! Feel free to ask me any questions in this thread or PM me, I am obsessed with mk-677.
Thanks.

I am going at it with full weaponry. Hcg, nolva, clomid, aromasin.

I dont want to draw any conclusions yet but i definitely feel an improvement in my mood now 10 hours post my first 1000 iu shot of hcg. I also started supplementing iron @ 60mg per day of elemental iron yesterday and there is no way that i feel better about anemia in 2 days. So it must be the hcg.
If that is the case, it was a big, BIG mistake not to implement it during my cycle. As if some sort of veil is lifting. And i have not hit rock bottom with testosterone yet. I pinned 250mg 7 days ago,
Weird. Like mild euphoria. Almost as when i first started iniecting supraphysiological test, only without libido.

Last edited:

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have some redness at the site of an injection, but it is not hot and doesnt hurt. Seems like an irritation really. Never had this with gear, but then again, this is a shallow injection. And a saline solution.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Make sure to consume vitamin c with an iron supp. Also, red meat is the most bioavailable source of iron, so eat up.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
You need to have the blue prints before you can even build. Proper evaluation of the whole case scenario would be highly suggested first. I have seen hundreds of cases where doctors just slap this together hoping the body reboots with out looking at the whole clinical picture. Then patients wonder they are not getting better. I would never supplement iron based upon ferritin levels alone as you need to see the whole iron panel with RBC’s as this is inviting trouble. Ferritin is not a good indicator and now neither is the the RBC panel. Too many people are supplementing with iron and vitamin d just because levels are low and this is potentially doing more harm

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You need to have the blue prints before you can even build. Proper evaluation of the whole case scenario would be highly suggested first. I have seen hundreds of cases where doctors just slap this together hoping the body reboots with out looking at the whole clinical picture. Then patients wonder they are not getting better. I would never supplement iron based upon ferritin levels alone as you need to see the whole iron panel with RBC’s as this is inviting trouble. Ferritin is not a good indicator and now neither is the the RBC panel. Too many people are supplementing with iron and vitamin d just because levels are low and this is potentially doing more harm
My iron is 7 on a scale of 11-32 Nd i feel like a sack of sh1t. Normal hemoglobin 159g/l and normal hematocrit 0.474.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Reticlocyte count would be highly suggested before supplementation as this is a better indicator for iron deficiency. There are several forms of anemia not iron based that may cause low iron levels