Need Your Blessings (Pics) 21 Recomp Epistane CLICK!

spendingdinar

Awards
Ok bare with me I come in peace, im a newbie to the site, been reading a lot about PH's namely epistane and I am looking to run it in about 2 months to kick off my lean bulk right.

My background been working out about a year now, while in a deficit started 330lbs now 280, continuing to cut to 225 about 9-10% bodyfat. At that time I want to start eating at maintenance then jump on epistane and eat 200-300cals above maintenance and hopefully put on 10+lbs of lean mass mostly on my chest and arms after my PCT. I wouldint be mad if I lost 2-3% bodyfat either. My long term goal is to take my physique to that of a Daniel Blackwell by this time next year (shooting for the stars, i will probably land on a cloud). I don't plan on being a long term steroid user I've just been dieting so long I want to jump start this muscle building journey with a respectable base.

My cycle will look like this:

2-4Weeks Prior I will preload AI Cycle Support and continue all the way thru out PCT (as a matter of fact I may continue cycle support indefinitely just to be safe) - 1 serving/day

On Cycle:

Vital Labs Epistane - 30/30/40/40/40I know 30/30/30/30 is the safe spot but I don't want to put my body thru this and not have it pay off so I decided to go a little intermediate. (let me know if thats a wise choice)

Tudca - 1g/day
Sesamin - 1g/day
Taurine - 2-3gday
Potassium 1-2g/day
Cissus - 2g day
+ The Usual - Protein, MultiVital, Fish Oil & Maybe Creatine?

PCT:

Liquid Tamoxifen - 40/40/20/20
AI Post Cycle Support - 0/0/4/4/4/4

+Possible Extras in PCT
Activate Extreme 0/0/4/4/4/4

http://s1335.photobucket.com/user/Spending_Dinar/library/Cutting

^^^PICS

And advice, experience criticism anything will be appreciated!, (might even do a log to contribute back to the community.) Thanks Guys.

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
do a 6 weeker. epi kicks in at week 3-4 so ur gonna miss out on teh gaaainzzz, trust me ull be fine lol

spendingdinar

Awards
thats what i keep hearing, i only have 1200mg of epi, so for 6 weeks id be able to do 30/30/30/30/30/30 with the last week being 5 days. idk

macdady

macdady

Awards
Looks good. I do 5g of taurine though, just a thought if you end up with back pumps

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
if u can get another bottle it would be nicer. 30mg seems just too low imo