Need to pull trigger on Test Base for Var run

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
So I almost ordered some Dermacrine last night, but I have been reading that Epi-Andro is the same thing as the old Stano? Is this at all true, or is Epi Andro some DHEA cok-tease? Stano as test base used to be great which is why I haven't pulled the trigger on Dermacrine, so essentially just wanted to hear what you bros thought between the two. Thank you-

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Are you referring to stanolone when you say stano? If so, stanolone is pure dht while epiandro converts to it. So basically, epiandro is a 2-step prohormone to stanolone.

Tbl16

Awards
  • Established
If by referring to a var run you’re talking about anavar, just get some test e or test cyp and pin. Anavar is a C-17aa oral steroid which is already hard on your organs and you would have to dose the **** out of any currently available oral PH to use as a base. I mean to use 4-Andro or Epi-Andro as a base you would have to dose 1000mg a day to actually benefit from it. Running something like dermacrone could work but you’ll have to get lots of blood work done to get the dosage amount dialed in. Or run a long ester test, test e or cyp, between 350-500mgs a week split between two injections. Regardless of your choice you’ll need a cycle support with milk thistle, Tudca, and NAC if you’re taking anavar along with an aromatase inhibitor like aromasin or srimidex to combat estrogen related sides which could happen when using a test base.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
If by referring to a var run you’re talking about anavar, just get some test e or test cyp and pin. Anavar is a C-17aa oral steroid which is already hard on your organs and you would have to dose the **** out of any currently available oral PH to use as a base. I mean to use 4-Andro or Epi-Andro as a base you would have to dose 1000mg a day to actually benefit from it. Running something like dermacrone could work but you’ll have to get lots of blood work done to get the dosage amount dialed in. Or run a long ester test, test e or cyp, between 350-500mgs a week split between two injections. Regardless of your choice you’ll need a cycle support with milk thistle, Tudca, and NAC if you’re taking anavar along with an aromatase inhibitor like aromasin or srimidex to combat estrogen related sides which could happen when using a test base.

I know pinning is ideal but tbh it's just not in my wheelhouse. I appreciate the info, as far as dermacrine pumps per day, what would you reccomend? I understand it is hard to say, but I am planning on 7 weeks of 50mg per day of Var. I'm 5'7 165 currently. Thanks a lot. Probably my 12th cycle if that matters on this forum.

Tbl16

Awards
  • Established
Honestly man the proper dosage on the dermacrine is all on you. If it was me and that was my only option I would run the dermacrine only for a couple months and get a couple sets of bloods done to get estrogen and test levels checked. That would allow you to figure out the dermacrine dosage and see how much of an A.I. you’ll need to run. The run your Var once you have your base figured out. I know you say pinning isn’t in your wheel house and I understand that pinning for many people is hard but in the end it’s the best way and most cost effective. Just PM me if you have any more questions.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Trest is, from what I’ve read, the next best option to pinning although it comes with its own issues.

I’m same as you bro, trying to get my head straight to pin (I literally go weak at the knees thinking about needles - genuine long term phobia of mine) but in the meantime I’m looking at trest with tbol or var as a less than ideal option.....

Good luck man

Tbl16

Awards
  • Established
Trest is, from what I’ve read, the next best option to pinning although it comes with its own issues.

I’m same as you bro, trying to get my head straight to pin (I literally go weak at the knees thinking about needles - genuine long term phobia of mine) but in the meantime I’m looking at trest with tbol or var as a less than ideal option.....

Good luck man
Yea I’m not well versed on Trest though I can tell you Whisky is a good source of info as he does his homework well before jumping into any cycle.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If it converts into testosterone, it’s a test base.

If it converts into dht, it’s s dht base.

Two different steroids

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to run Dermacrine with the Var... 7 weeks of both. Thanks for all the info. I couldn't find any legit 4-AD to run with it so I opted for DC

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
TUDCA is necessary on Var? I have read it is not as liver toxic as say DMZ, which turned my piss brown on many occasions.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
TUDCA is necessary on Var? I have read it is not as liver toxic as say DMZ, which turned my piss brown on many occasions.
It shouldn’t be necessary for just var. You could still use an all-in-one cycle support though.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
It shouldn’t be necessary for just var. You could still use an all-in-one cycle support though.
Okay great, yes I did get CEL Cycle Assist, covered there. So to throw a curveball in this- I just found a half bottle of DMZ laying around my house. What are thoughts on running this (15mg ED) for the first three weeks of var? Just trying to put on some size then lean it out in the end with the Var. Thoughts?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pretty sure you can find transdermal testosterone base that would be better than anything you’ve listed if pinning is out of the question.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Pretty sure you can find transdermal testosterone base that would be better than anything you’ve listed if pinning is out of the question.
Going to roll with Dermacrine and see how it plays out, if I'm lethargic ill find TD test, it just takes forever. DMA- what are your thoughts on DMZ for first three weeks... 15/30/30 concurrent with Var 50/50/50/50/50/50/75?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Going to roll with Dermacrine and see how it plays out, if I'm lethargic ill find TD test, it just takes forever. DMA- what are your thoughts on DMZ for first three weeks... 15/30/30 concurrent with Var 50/50/50/50/50/50/75?
Sure, why not? I loved DMZ and it works pretty fast. Would just run 30/30/30 if you have it.

HAMinTheTrap

Awards

Good luck man
why not use some straight transdermal test then? like androgel or some other cream?

if going TD anyway, bioidentical testosterone should be better than trest... i have no experience with any, but thats what id expect.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nothing is necessary. But it’s better.