Need to lose weight in a week

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys, so I'm a beginner bodybuilder, I have a good diet, and intense workout routine. I have had a dramatic body transformation but I'm going on vacation in a week and I need to lose as much possible weight as I can by then. I will be working out everyday this week including 30 minutes minimum of cardio. Can you recommend any fat burners that I can take during this time also. I want to spare as much muscle as I can. P.S I guess I would be classified as "hard" but I want to get down to "cut".

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
In such a short period of time its probably best to cut out all the sodium, and go lower carb, and take some diuretics, in order to drop all the water weight.....take some fiber daily and shyt out any extra weight that way....and going lower calorie will cause you to lighten up in general of course.... which is about all you can expect in a week....

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
In such a short period of time its probably best to cut out all the sodium, and go lower carb, and take some diuretics, in order to drop all the water weight.....take some fiber daily and shyt out any extra weight that way....and going lower calorie will cause you to lighten up in general of course.... which is about all you can expect in a week....
this....

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I agree with the above.

Cut out the sodium and go very very low carb. Good Luck!

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
I agree with the above.

Cut out the sodium and go very very low carb. Good Luck!
This is all spot on. Add in EC stack for help with appetite suppression if you can handle the stims. GL, hopefully your new buff bod gets you some vacation tail.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why do you need to drop weight in a week?. Are you a pro fighter or other athlete and need to "make weight"?. I'm surprised no one else has asked why you need to lose weight in a week.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Why do you need to drop weight in a week?. Are you a pro fighter or other athlete and need to "make weight"?. I'm surprised no one else has asked why you need to lose weight in a week.
Do you even read or do you just hop from thread to thread and post the dumbest things you can think of at the time? He is going on vacation in a week and any guy who has ever been on vacation wants to have ripped abz and hot bod so he can lay vacation pipe.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Do you even read or do you just hop from thread to thread and post the dumbest things you can think of at the time? He is going on vacation in a week and any guy who has ever been on vacation wants to have ripped abz and hot bod so he can lay vacation pipe.
I'm assuming he will be hitting the hamburgers and cheese minus the buns for the next week while on his low carb regimen. IF he knows whats good for him and his anabolism....

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
I'm assuming he will be hitting the hamburgers and cheese minus the buns for the next week while on his low carb regimen. IF he knows whats good for him and his anabolism....
He's a beginning bodybuilder though. He should stay natty as long as possible before he turns to hamburger or tacodrol. Plus the bacne sides might make the beach awkward.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

You're right I just hop from thread to thread saying dumb things. I think you need a hug!

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
Hey I'm here, yup most of you got it spot on, I still have a little bit of a gut, I've gone from a 46 BMI to a 28 BMI so about 65% bodyfat down to 15%, I just wanna show off some abs to lay some vacation pipe. I can't do an EC because I'm on prednisone and you cant take ephedrine when on it. Umm, I was on prescription hGH but I had to get off of it because the side effects were too bad, so I'm hoping to drop some of that water weight in the next week. Now how low carb should I go? Since I workout I know you need carbs for breakfast and carbs postworkout, should I just eliminate ALL carbs for the next week and stalk up on the protein and veggies? And yup, I'm keeping the salt low. Also, I wouldn't even consider roids since I tried a natty test booster and got COVERED in acne and backne, and I know roids/PH would be 10 times worse.

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok guys, so I'm a beginner bodybuilder, I have a good diet, and intense workout routine. I have had a dramatic body transformation but I'm going on vacation in a week and I need to lose as much possible weight as I can by then. I will be working out everyday this week including 30 minutes minimum of cardio. Can you recommend any fat burners that I can take during this time also. I want to spare as much muscle as I can. P.S I guess I would be classified as "hard" but I want to get down to "cut".
Unfortunately you can do very little in a week that is going to be super noticeable. Outside of dropping carbs, thus dropping water weight, there is little short term you can do.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
south of 30 grams per day is what keto diets recommend for daily carb intake, but if you're not on an actual keto diet usually double digit carbs will work....40, 50, 70 carbs per day. anything under 100 carbs is pretty low. if you stick to vegetables and protein foods like chicken, beef, eggs etc you can hit the 30 gram or so mark pretty easy. but like I said its not gonna kill you to go up to 50-70 grams of carbs unless you want to get into ketosis...

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can't post links yet but look up " 7 Days to Ultimate Leanness by Chris "Swolecat" Janusz."

Most likely your best bet.

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
south of 30 grams per day is what keto diets recommend for daily carb intake, but if you're not on an actual keto diet usually double digit carbs will work....40, 50, 70 carbs per day. anything under 100 carbs is pretty low. if you stick to vegetables and protein foods like chicken, beef, eggs etc you can hit the 30 gram or so mark pretty easy. but like I said its not gonna kill you to go up to 50-70 grams of carbs unless you want to get into ketosis...
Well I always have a bowl of cereal at breakfast to jumpstart my day, so between the cereal, milk, etc there's 39 grams right there, then postworkout I have another 15 Grams, then the rest of the day is veggies and protein, and I'm not afraid to have onions, or peppers or anything like that

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Well I always have a bowl of cereal at breakfast to jumpstart my day, so between the cereal, milk, etc there's 39 grams right there, then postworkout I have another 15 Grams, then the rest of the day is veggies and protein, and I'm not afraid to have onions, or peppers or anything like that
that will work perfect....I usually get around 50-60 on my 4 "low carb" days....

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
I probably do even more than that but def under 100