Need to lose it... again!

Evelone

Evelone

Awards
A few years ago I went from 220lbs to 190lbs in about a year... now I am back up 210lbs... I let it sneak back up on me and now I must do it again. So far I signed for two days a week in the gym. Looking for some inspiration and general comments or helpful hints.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'd just remind you that you have already achieved it once so you can definitely do it again! Don't even have as far to go this time!

So just remember what you did in the past and try a similar approach, as long as that wasn't too hard to do and as long as you don't think it'll lead to struggles maintaining.

Since you had an issue staying at that weight I would just recommend preparing for the things you may have to do different to maintain.

This community is always glad to help motivate and educate though, so good luck!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Resolve10

He hit it right on the head, the only thing I might add is you need to make your Gym & Nutrition plan a way off life and not a short term Diet, life long health should be your goal.

BeefPlanet

BeefPlanet

Awards
I've been doing cardio after weights. Work out great for me, I lost 30 pounds in about 3 months with the right diet (not starving yourself).