need thoughts on Ostarine cycle after post cycle.

gymfean

Banned
Awards
so as some of you my already know I just finished a cycle of

Epistane 60/60/60/60/60/60
P-stanz 0/0/400/400/400/400
Trenazone 2/2/2/3/3/3

and now I'm on my last week of post cycle. I started running Ostarine at .2ml=10mg 2 weeks into my post cycle and I'm looking to run it up to 4 weeks after my post cycle. when my post cycle is over I will push it to .5ml=25mg.

any thoughts or opinions of what I should run with Ostarine to reduce some more body fat and retain muscle maybe even gain some?

I was thinking something like this

Athletix Licogenix (in place of Erase pro)
Athletix Formula X
T-blast or Testopro ( not sure which 1 I've really been interested in trying T-blast)
Ostarine
Heat (non-stim fat burner)

but this is the first time I've ever ran Ostarine so I'm open to any thoughts you may have.

thank you in advance I appreciate the help :)

gymfean

Banned
Awards
Bump bump....... Bump.............. Bbbuuummmmmpppp.......lol

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
god forbid u wait a couple hours for a response lol

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I did the osta post-PCT with forma-stanzol and intimidate....so yeah test booster + AI is a good idea in my mind. the testopro would be good though, in place of the intimidate, it has test booster (fenu) + SHBG agent (divanil), so its a good test booster combo. never used licogenix though, but its an AI. I think I ran 7 spray as my "fat burner"...foggy on when exactly I started that after PCT. that is as far as hormonal stuff, then there is stuff like GDA, anabeta etc you can add in as well depending on how much money you want to spend lol

gymfean

Banned
Awards
I did the osta post-PCT with forma-stanzol and intimidate....so yeah test booster + AI is a good idea in my mind. the testopro would be good though, in place of the intimidate, it has test booster (fenu) + SHBG agent (divanil), so its a good test booster combo. never used licogenix though, but its an AI. I think I ran 7 spray as my "fat burner"...foggy on when exactly I started that after PCT. that is as far as hormonal stuff, then there is stuff like GDA, anabeta etc you can add in as well depending on how much money you want to spend lol
Thanks for chiming in my man:). So you'd say the stack I put up looks good? And have you tried testopro or t-blast?

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Thanks for chiming in my man:). So you'd say the stack I put up looks good? And have you tried testopro or t-blast?
yeah I've used testopro and division 1 (which is half of the testopro, the divanil) several times. both good. never used t-blast though. but yes, Osta + test booster + AI is a good stack in my estimations. which brand/type of test booster or AI you choose is up to you of course. everybody has their own ideas of what is the best of each category, and some guys want to try new things (which is what you are doing).

gymfean

Banned
Awards
yeah I've used testopro and division 1 (which is half of the testopro, the divanil) several times. both good. never used t-blast though. but yes, Osta + test booster + AI is a good stack in my estimations. which brand/type of test booster or AI you choose is up to you of course. everybody has their own ideas of what is the best of each category, and some guys want to try new things (which is what you are doing).
Good call my man on the D-1. just finished doing a little research so this is what I'm going to go with

Licogenix
Division 1
Formula X
Testopro
Heat (non-stim fat burner)

and of course a lot of protein. thanks again for your help in opinions :)