Need supplement suggestions for a 5 months lean bulk

Rishy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys, I'm looking to go for a very lean bulk (100-250kcal surplus) for 20weeks, I want to maximize the muscle and strength gains I can reach in this period I'm very tempted to go for SARMS route. But I hope some natty supps can offer some help and deliver good results so I won't be disapointed. My training regimen and diet are fine and I just finished an ARA run (not what I was expecting, my previous run got me better results). I'm 25, been lifting for years now.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anabolic Effect by CEL was awesome for strength and recovery for me. You can check my log if you want.

Korean Mistletoe Extract at 2g, Actigin at 50mg, and Primavie at 250mg is a pretty potent ATP and mitochondrial boosting combo. I hit quite a few lifetime PRs in my log (8 weeks).

Idk if I would use it for 5 months straight, but at least for 2-3 months out of it I’d use that.

For a more long term type product I’m a huge fan of Morphogen Hexagen. If you train for strength and performance the carb combo + Glycerol + quite a few other ergogenic aids is quite effective.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anabolic Effect by CEL was awesome for strength and recovery for me. You can check my log if you want.

Korean Mistletoe Extract at 2g, Actigin at 50mg, and Primavie at 250mg is a pretty potent ATP and mitochondrial boosting combo. I hit quite a few lifetime PRs in my log (8 weeks).

Idk if I would use it for 5 months straight, but at least for 2-3 months out of it I’d use that.

For a more long term type product I’m a huge fan of Morphogen Hexagen. If you train for strength and performance the carb combo + Glycerol + quite a few other ergogenic aids is quite effective.
Second this. 3 months was great for me. Gonna jump back on soon probably. Can always switch up after 2-3 months and go back to AE after a little break.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anabolic Effect has my vote too. An unexpected positive effect that many others noted as well was the quality sleep. Definitely slept deeper on this stuff.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anabolic Effect has my vote too. An unexpected positive effect that many others noted as well was the quality sleep. Definitely slept deeper on this stuff.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Well said. And, if you can swing the extra money, M-Test is a great stack with Anabolic Effect.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Like others have already said, AE would be the hot product to go to. You can stack with many other natural anabolic products as well or run solo if it's your first time using (would be my suggestion).

Rishy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I took a look at some of the reviews, it looks promising than other natural anabolics. I think I will grab 2 bottles and give them a try.

@Resolve10 I checked both of your reviews of AE and BMP, you seem to like them both but I feel like you liked BMP slightly more. Do you suggest me to go for AE for the bulk from a physique standpoint? and I like working out with acarb + EAA+ ergogenics intra workout drink, good pumps and faster recovery between sets.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I took a look at some of the reviews, it looks promising than other natural anabolics. I think I will grab 2 bottles and give them a try.

@Resolve10 I checked both of your reviews of AE and BMP, you seem to like them both but I feel like you liked BMP slightly more. Do you suggest me to go for AE for the bulk from a physique standpoint? and I like working out with acarb + EAA+ ergogenics intra workout drink, good pumps and faster recovery between sets.
I found AE better for strength and performance.

BMP seemed a bit better for recomp.

I’ll use both again in the future.

If you like carbs and ergogens during training definitely look into Hexagen and combine it with your EAA of choice.

Rishy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Alright thanks, I will go for AE now. Hexagen is awesome, but it's pricey a bit , if it did have the EAAs that would so great.

Does M-test offer noticeable benefits for body composition and strength?

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Alright thanks, I will go for AE now. Hexagen is awesome, but it's pricey a bit , if it did have the EAAs that would so great.

Does M-test offer noticeable benefits for body composition and strength?
It's not going to be at an anabolic level of efficacy, but you will see benefits in body composition and strength as long as you put the work in.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I should also add that it might depend on how old you are and how long you've been training for. Speaking as somebody who is past 40, I notice a difference from it.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Rishy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'm 25, I think I might take a bottle of M-test to see if I notice some differences in the second month of running AE.

@LeanEngineer , I will write a review about AE when done.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm 25, I think I might take a bottle of M-test to see if I notice some differences in the second month of running AE.

@LeanEngineer , I will write a review about AE when done.
Great! There's no reviews at Strong Supplement Shop yet on AE so if you want to be there first you can write a review on it here:)