Need some tips on Sub-Q AAS Pinning.

shanewilliams

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hey all, haven’t come in here for a bit but decided to start browsing again since there are a lot of knowledgeable people. I’ve always stayed away from Sub-w injections when it comes to AAS as I’ve always thought it was just too risky to catch a bad injection. Needless to say - I did catch a brutal real delt shot a few years back with a 5/8 in pin that left my entire arm to my wrist completeky dark purple -almost black. Thank god it was winter cause it lasted maybe a month.
Well - here I am and am looking to run mest at maybe 20mg per day along with maybe the same amount test p. I think with the amount of injections I’ll be taking- I need to reconsider subQ pinning. My question to guys that are doing SubQ daily oils-
1. Do you inject into the abs as you would do with HGH or insulin?
2 Do you inject into delts and other areas like thighs using a 5/8 or 1/2in
Now I don’t know if I would consider this SubQ and IMHO this isn’t the best idea as you can end up injecting into an are in the muscle but just not deep enough to dissipate. But then again I do know many people that do this and maybe just keep volume under 1/2 ml?? Idk
3) what size pin and max volume?

Thanks guys abd I would appreciate any opinions or advice!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Sub q I use a 28g slin pin and I will stick it anywhere that there is enough fat. Typically il do water based peptides in the abdominal area and oil based in the glute or ass fat. I pin delts with a slin pin too but I'm 99.9% sure I hit the muscle every time with delts.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sub q I use a 28g slin pin and I will stick it anywhere that there is enough fat. Typically il do water based peptides in the abdominal area and oil based in the glute or ass fat. I pin delts with a slin pin too but I'm 99.9% sure I hit the muscle every time with delts.
I was hoping you would respond to this. You're the first person I thought of when I read this earlier this morning. I didn't want to respond because you know I don't do sub q aas

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I was hoping you would respond to this. You're the first person I thought of when I read this earlier this morning. I didn't want to respond because you know I don't do sub q aas
I prefer not to with oil. I usually just do my first pin of a new vial Sub-Q to see if I get a bad reaction.

If you get the cough commonly associated with tren (it can happen with anything tho) tiny sub q glute shots could help avoid it.

If your lean then it's actually hard to go sub q anywhere besides abs and glutes.

I can hit the muscle in my delts, outter quads and pecs with a 1/2in slin pin. Probably even the glute if I buried the barrel into the fat a little.

Final comments as I didn't read op whole post.

If you pin oil sub q in the abs your gonna have lumps, it can take 5-10 days for the oil to fully disperse so I would not attempt abs more then 1 time per week on each side of the bellybutton.

Why are we doing all sub q shots in the first place?

shanewilliams

Awards
  • First Up Vote
[firstly thanks for the response. Second- good question as to why I wanna do sub q. Well- I’ve read of many guys on here and other forums who have stated they do subQ shots for TRT and that it was better at maintain levels. I’ve always argued against it because of what you stated- oil can be slow to dissipate causing lumps for days- and risk of a bad injection if you pass the sub q area and simply aren’t deep into a muscle. I did that with 1ml of oil and had a brutal black and blue which I guess was from a popped blood vessel. My entire arm was dark Purple. It was scary as hell to look at but overall not that serious just not pretty. You can also catch an infection if not absorbed properly. But again- many guys swear by subQ and add that they are doing .2 mls or less daily. I think the limos would still be an issue though IMHO.
I wanted to do the Sub Q because if I’m doing .2ml of ment daily I’d rather not hit the muscles so frequently as I have a ton of scar tissue already from years of AAS. Honestly- I wish some sponsor would offer a range of transdermal because I’ve been using gear over 30 years and some of the best gear I e used were the transdermal dictator used to carry. Another guy. Add them about a year and a half ago for. me- DHB base and bold base. Extremely efficient. Im sure I’m not the only vet sick of injections. So yeah maybe I can try subQ in my glute by pinching the fat and doing likei insulin. I will try that with .2ml per day.

QUOTE="Smont, post: 6661344, member: 170889"]
I prefer not to with oil. I usually just do my first pin of a new vial Sub-Q to see if I get a bad reaction.

If you get the cough commonly associated with tren (it can happen with anything tho) tiny sub q glute shots could help avoid it.

If your lean then it's actually hard to go sub q anywhere besides abs and glutes.

I can hit the muscle in my delts, outter quads and pecs with a 1/2in slin pin. Probably even the glute if I buried the barrel into the fat a little.

Final comments as I didn't read op whole post.

If you pin oil sub q in the abs your gonna have lumps, it can take 5-10 days for the oil to fully disperse so I would not attempt abs more then 1 time per week on each side of the bellybutton.

Why are we doing all sub q shots in the first place?
[/QUOTE]

Mysticmac808

Mysticmac808

Awards
Hey all, haven’t come in here for a bit but decided to start browsing again since there are a lot of knowledgeable people. I’ve always stayed away from Sub-w injections when it comes to AAS as I’ve always thought it was just too risky to catch a bad injection. Needless to say - I did catch a brutal real delt shot a few years back with a 5/8 in pin that left my entire arm to my wrist completeky dark purple -almost black. Thank god it was winter cause it lasted maybe a month.
Well - here I am and am looking to run mest at maybe 20mg per day along with maybe the same amount test p. I think with the amount of injections I’ll be taking- I need to reconsider subQ pinning. My question to guys that are doing SubQ daily oils-
1. Do you inject into the abs as you would do with HGH or insulin?
2 Do you inject into delts and other areas like thighs using a 5/8 or 1/2in
Now I don’t know if I would consider this SubQ and IMHO this isn’t the best idea as you can end up injecting into an are in the muscle but just not deep enough to dissipate. But then again I do know many people that do this and maybe just keep volume under 1/2 ml?? Idk
3) what size pin and max volume?

Thanks guys abd I would appreciate any opinions or advice!
I’ve been doing sub q for all my aas here recently shoulders, quads and even chest and I haven’t had any trouble because I compete my dosages are a little higher and using a 1” pin every where sometimes every other day was just getting painful I would just stay away from the the abs my boy with a slin pin you can literally hit anywhere ..volume depends on the area pecs I do 1ml each same with shoulders and quads but traps and calves only do .5ml