Need some opinions

Se7eDu5t

Awards
I’ve ran Superdrol multiple times. I know how it effects me.

recently I invested a small amount in it and the source was a first time order with tests and many good reviews

however this stuff effects me differently.
I get a horrible headache and a massive energy surge. I was up until 5am.

I can’t really tell if there’s Superdrol in there it seems to increase glycogen and give a cosmetic effect I’m not really used to and it’s actually great blown up and lean

previous Superdrol is more of just a dried out almost winny look but multiple different sources have given me that specific effect

I don’t get why this keeps me up all night and gives massive headaches all I can think is there is other stuff than Superdrol in there.
The headache does not feel blood pressure related

Se7eDu5t

Awards
also, the source only has liquid suspension o I asked to make capsules specifically for me. That’s why I’m a bit more worried than normal. I also have some geneza which I can’t tell if it’s as potent as normal. But another place I have I can tell seems to be normal typical Superdrol.
I should add this was about closer to the $1000 mark worth. Seems sources will never sell that much of one compound and be totally legit since it’ll last forever? That’s my worry now.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Perhaps your last superdrol wasn’t superdrol or was underdosed? Superdrol is supposed to make you feel awful. It’s also going to fill you the **** up with glycogen.

Se7eDu5t

Awards
Perhaps your last superdrol wasn’t superdrol or was underdosed? Superdrol is supposed to make you feel awful. It’s also going to fill you the **** up with glycogen.
Superdrol never gave me that glycogen effect like that it’s why I used to prefer anadrol over it. I can’t see multiple sources being bunk and this one suddenly real.

what I can’t put my finger on is this serious energy boost it feels like there’s a strong stimulant in there and the severe migraines. superdrol normally makes me feel horny, pissed off and hate everything, dry, and extremely lethargic.

thiss stuff it’s very hard to tell because of that huge energy surge definitely not really a libido boost.
It’s a lot different from geneza (and I’ve ran that multiple times) and I’m aware what everyone’s opinion is of naps as well I only use them for GP SD
I can’t think of one anabolic that has every kept me up until 5am just from a night time dose

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Superdrol never gave me that glycogen effect like that it’s why I used to prefer anadrol over it. I can’t see multiple sources being bunk and this one suddenly real.

what I can’t put my finger on is this serious energy boost it feels like there’s a strong stimulant in there and the severe migraines. superdrol normally makes me feel horny, pissed off and hate everything, dry, and extremely lethargic.

thiss stuff it’s very hard to tell because of that huge energy surge definitely not really a libido boost.
It’s a lot different from geneza (and I’ve ran that multiple times) and I’m aware what everyone’s opinion is of naps as well I only use them for GP SD
I can’t think of one anabolic that has every kept me up until 5am just from a night time dose
The energy isn’t surprising as superdrol is a DHT and probably the strongest ever created. That’s what DHTs do usually. I’d be extremely doubtful about my sources (even if it’s multiple as you say) only have me a dry effect and no mental sides with superdrol. It’s an extremely toxic compound and yes it’ll mess with sleep a lot. "Superdrol" being a notorious name in the game, in 2020 I wouldn’t be surprised if 75% of the sources selling it were underdosed or simply something else in it. Just like some compagny atm sell "superdrol" but if you look at the nomenclature it’s 1-andro or some stuff like that.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
It could be spiking your blood pressure and just making your heart race. Make sure you're drinking plenty of water. It could also be acting as a neurosteroid that's giving you a stimulant type effect.

If it's very uncomfortable for you, I would recommend lowering the dosage or tapering off and stopping the cycle and go with another compound.

Se7eDu5t

Awards
The energy isn’t surprising as superdrol is a DHT and probably the strongest ever created. That’s what DHTs do usually. I’d be extremely doubtful about my sources (even if it’s multiple as you say) only have me a dry effect and no mental sides with superdrol. It’s an extremely toxic compound and yes it’ll mess with sleep a lot. "Superdrol" being a notorious name in the game, in 2020 I wouldn’t be surprised if 75% of the sources selling it were underdosed or simply something else in it. Just like some compagny atm sell "superdrol" but if you look at the nomenclature it’s 1-andro or some stuff like that.
Let me clarify,

the ones normally give me a diuretic effect libido boost aggression strength boost dry me out

this is the first Superdrol I’ve ever had that felt like it wasn’t superdrol.

but there are supposed testing results to back it up recent ones, that doesn’t mean the full Superdrol dose is going into the caps though.

it feels like I just ate ephedrine when I take it. Not that I’ve ever taken ephedrine

Se7eDu5t

Awards
It could be spiking your blood pressure and just making your heart race. Make sure you're drinking plenty of water. It could also be acting as a neurosteroid that's giving you a stimulant type effect.

If it's very uncomfortable for you, I would recommend lowering the dosage or tapering off and stopping the cycle and go with another compound.
I guess this is what I should have said does anyone else get that effect like some sort of neurosteroid?

no they Superdrol or tren or anything has ever done that to me ever. I don’t think it’s blood pressure either though I’d have to check

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Also, with time and age we react differently. Idk how long ago these other superdrol cycle were but it can play a role. I used to run oral cycle do stupid stuff on cycle and be completely fine. Couple years down the road I do harsh orals and I feel like I’m dying

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I guess this is what I should have said does anyone else get that effect like some sort of neurosteroid?

no they Superdrol or tren or anything has ever done that to me ever. I don’t think it’s blood pressure either though I’d have to check
Pick up an Omron Blood Pressure Monitor and test yourself daily. They're really great and recommended by Consumer Reports. Try and get the cuff and not the wrist models. It will sync with Bluetooth through your phone and you can keep track of your BP with it and see if it's too high.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Let me clarify,

the ones normally give me a diuretic effect libido boost aggression strength boost dry me out

this is the first Superdrol I’ve ever had that felt like it wasn’t superdrol.

but there are supposed testing results to back it up recent ones, that doesn’t mean the full Superdrol dose is going into the caps though.

it feels like I just ate ephedrine when I take it. Not that I’ve ever taken ephedrine
idk man your comparison makes no sense to me. You say it doesn’t feel like superdrol but then you have all the desired effects of superdrol. Then you say it feels like ephedrine but you never took ephedrine. How would you even know what ephedrine feels like? At the end of the day I feel like there’s no real answer to this question.

Se7eDu5t

Awards
There’s no way to tell, all I know is it feels like some sort of extreme stimulant is in these pills to the point I can’t sleep until 5am when I take it never had that with any steroid before I’m just gonna forget about it. Sucks to think I got not what I bought when it was around $800 but that’s the game right.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've definitely taken quality SD over the years, and I've never gotten a diuretic effect from it.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
There’s no way to tell, all I know is it feels like some sort of extreme stimulant is in these pills to the point I can’t sleep until 5am when I take it never had that with any steroid before I’m just gonna forget about it. Sucks to think I got not what I bought when it was around $800 but that’s the game right.
If it’s as intense as you describe it, like a huge stimulant effect than yes something else might be added... superdrol did make me feel jittery at times but I could sleep and didn’t feel like I drank 6 coffees

Se7eDu5t

Awards
If it’s as intense as you describe it, like a huge stimulant effect than yes something else might be added... superdrol did make me feel jittery at times but I could sleep and didn’t feel like I drank 6 coffees
This is what this feels like it’s so stimulating my head is still in pain from last nights dose. I have 2 it’s sources SD on me. Nothing like this one

Se7eDu5t

Awards
2 sources SD on me as well as this one* those two effect me the same and like all Superdrol I’ve ever tried but this stuff I got is painful. Literally considering throwing all of it away

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You should get the compound tested