Need some info on primo acetate (oral)

Rynzr

Awards
Hey fellas,

just wondering if anyone had any experiance with oral primo?
It’s sparked my interest lately and it being non methyl also caught my eye. Wondering if I could replace anavar with it just for health purposes and being almost side free

I’m just curious to what the bioavailability of it might be, as in how much would I need to eat to find the equivalent of say 600-800mg/week of injectable primo.

also in regards to strength how much do you think would be comparable to 80mg/day of var.

cheers

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
you would have to eat a boat load of tabs to reach that level of saturation.. I have used REAL primo ace... and the pharma blister packs were either 5-10 mgs.. so that should give you an idea. now UGLs probably have higher dosed stuff but its also the most fake stuff out there.. no one trusts the blk market for primo, I would probably roid test any if I could.. all that said.. no its not a suitable replacement for anavar.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah my wife stacked this at 50mg with 5mg var and basically switching to 10mg var after was noticeably better gains, in a woman.

Absolutely useless in a male unless you scored a huge bag of cheap raw powder somehow that also wasn’t fake/underdosed. But literally any SARM at a low dose could probably do as much or more for a male. Like, Ostarine even.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
yeah primobolan is like 100% anabolic with little to no andronicity. Over the long haul its going to help add some mass but its nothing worth spending money on... literally if you some research on it you will see no one uses it to gain with .

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You’d be eating pills all day and it would cost you thousands of dollars for a cycle. Just pin

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You’d be eating pills all day and it would cost you thousands of dollars for a cycle. Just pin
Yes. A vial of primo/wk could be run cheaper than the amount it would cost to gain any appreciable muscle with primo ace tabs.

A woman cutting that has no previous virilization and needs to stay that way with no budget should use them, and that’s about it. Think bikini classes.

Rynzr

Awards
Yeah I buy straight raws from my China source and they have never let me down quality wiseprice is no issue at all also. Perhaps I will test it as it’s primo. I got 50grams. Was basically just going to have 80mg twice a day of raw powder

basically only oral I take is anavar just wanted something of similar effect with out the harshness.
Ultimately if money was no issue and it was defiantly primo, would you chose primo or var haha

anyways cheers for the replies fellas !!

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I buy straight raws from my China source and they have never let me down quality wiseprice is no issue at all also. Perhaps I will test it as it’s primo. I got 50grams. Was basically just going to have 80mg twice a day of raw powder

basically only oral I take is anavar just wanted something of similar effect with out the harshness.
Ultimately if money was no issue and it was defiantly primo, would you chose primo or var haha

Primo and Var! With test this is my favorite cycle. At decent doses this cycle feels almost side non existent. Primobolan does build muscle just over a looong period. Its a slow builder and quality. It just doesn't work well on bigger guys because theyre not going to notice what it's actually doing. Primo and test lean bulk over 12-16 weeks is cleaner than anything I've run and adding var just makes it spectacular.

The thing with the powder is that it's a very fragile and unstable molecule. The body can't digest and absorb it as is. Primo injectable is usually more expensive because its more difficult to make. You can't make it the same way you make something like test, the process is more fragile. Don't eat the powder bro it aint gonna do shyt lol its not ingested with good result.

Personally I think it's an amazing drug. And its supposed to boost immune system and white blood cells. I feel amazing on it. I don't know of any other steroid that does that. Injectable tho for sure and this is the thing we all experiment and there's different strokes for different folks. What works good for me and you may not be what others consider good result.

mw314159

Awards
I've gotten good cosmetic results with 100 mg/day. That dose feels about the same to me as 350 mg/week of injected primo e. I see changes in the first week with oral primo acetate, unlike primo e. It's not expensive if you buy the raws and cap it yourself.

I brewed a batch of primo ace at 50 mg/ml. That works even faster, but the PIP made it almost unusable.

Rynzr

Awards
Primo and Var! With test this is my favorite cycle. At decent doses this cycle feels almost side non existent. Primobolan does build muscle just over a looong period. Its a slow builder and quality. It just doesn't work well on bigger guys because theyre not going to notice what it's actually doing. Primo and test lean bulk over 12-16 weeks is cleaner than anything I've run and adding var just makes it spectacular.

The thing with the powder is that it's a very fragile and unstable molecule. The body can't digest and absorb it as is. Primo injectable is usually more expensive because its more difficult to make. You can't make it the same way you make something like test, the process is more fragile. Don't eat the powder bro it aint gonna do shyt lol its not ingested with good result.

Personally I think it's an amazing drug. And its supposed to boost immune system and white blood cells. I feel amazing on it. I don't know of any other steroid that does that. Injectable tho for sure and this is the thing we all experiment and there's different strokes for different folks. What works good for me and you may not be what others consider good result.
Yeah maybe I’ll just lower var dose and throw in some primo see how I like that! Cheers for the reply bro

Rynzr

Awards
I've gotten good cosmetic results with 100 mg/day. That dose feels about the same to me as 350 mg/week of injected primo e. I see changes in the first week with oral primo acetate, unlike primo e. It's not expensive if you buy the raws and cap it yourself.

I brewed a batch of primo ace at 50 mg/ml. That works even faster, but the PIP made it almost unusable.
Yeah sweet that was kind of what I wanted to know. Maybe I’ll just give it a whirl at 150mg a day and keep var dose lower and see if I like it better then just var solo.

anyway I got 50grams Of the stuff so just going to do some experimenting I guess haha

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

I would choose Var every time. I am a strength athlete, but I also feel Var builds lasting quality muscle tissue. It’s effects on increasing GH, fatburning, and creatine storage are also top notch.

You already have the powder so you might as well use it if you can’t unload it, but don’t expect anything profound, or quick.