Need some expert advice on the best way to continue cycle

ArmsOfHell

ArmsOfHell

Awards
Hello everyone, thanks for taking the time to read this... I have done many cycles in the last decade or so and i dont normally turn for help... However i know there are alot of smart athletes on here and i am stuck in the middle of my cycle and not sure of the best way to continue...

I dont use very high doses i feel now that i am older (30yrs old) 500-600mg of t-400 a wk/ and 500-600mg eq is my ideal cycle. I dont take orals anymore and am cautious about losing my hair and gynocomastia .. So with that being said i have been using 600mg test400 blend (100mg prop, 100mg dbol, 200mg cypionate) nd 600mg eq/ wk for the last 8wks but my friend has given me some Great winnie depot 100mg (13 amps) and some primo (7 amps)
what is the best way to add these to my current cycle ?
can i put the 13 amps of winnie in a sterile rubbertop bottle to take out a desired amount for ex:1/2ml/day?
should i combine the 2 or keep the primo for end cycle to take with HCG?
please include details if i should lower the test or eq and when how i should come off the cycle
I also have some masterone laying around should i take it with primo or do i not need it?

thanks to all, i apoligize if i asked too many questions.. I appreciate the help.

-Rob
30yrs old, 5' 10", 202lbs, % 9 b/f