Need some advice please

Zach mck

Awards
Basically started test e pinned 2s 1 300mg then another 300mg both times have made me feel sick for days barely been able to eat from feeling so sick also my appetite has vanished don't know if to stop or have another and see if it's just my body getting use to it had to take a week off work it's been that bad

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would stop, at least until you feel better. You won’t even need to PCT likely. Get some new gear from a different source. Missing a week of work over the cost of a new vial of testosterone doesn’t make any sense. Yours might be contaminated.

You might also just be sick. I would see a doctor in general to rule that out. I personally wouldn’t share the info you pinned test if there’s no local infection and not getting sicker. But that’s a personal call, and you should prioritize your health.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I agree with Hydes sentiments.

If you're determined to try again in a few weeks or whenever, consider a few things.

First, sticking a needle into yourself and inj a foreign substance is, no exaggeration, most definitely a form of trauma to the body. Even if there is no resulting infection, some peoples immune systems will "hyper respond", in part driving things like so-called test flu.

In light of this, consider a more tentative approach until you adapt to the process. Ie start off pinning much smaller quantities. And inj into low risk areas (ventroglute and glutes).

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like serum sickness. It's an over reaction from your immune system to the androgen and estrogen increase. Sometimes the high solvents in UG gear does it too. I'm very sensitive to serum sickness even after 20 yrs and have to step up and step down dosages. Guess the pyramid thing in the old days was for a reason.

Zach mck

Awards
Thanks for the replys I'm going to stop for the time being I'll try a different brand in a month or two if we don't go back into lockdown

Zach mck

Awards
Also I'm 29 and iv never been this I'll In my life so it must be a bad batch or any body doesn't like it

Looking4gainzz

Looking4gainzz

Awards
Also I'm 29 and iv never been this I'll In my life so it must be a bad batch or any body doesn't like it
Sounds like you got the “test flu”. Take thee Tylenol every 8 hours and you’ll feel better in hours. Ya gotta keep taking the Tylenol though