Need some advice on future stack.(and some PES love)

00S4Boy

Awards
So currently running DAA+Erase Pro+Anabeta Elite making stupid gains. Only been lifting seriously for a year, trying to get into shape had the newbie gains, plateaued for months with my lifting. Got on this stack went from doing flat db press struggling 160 some weeks unable to even hit it(first put up 160 last summer). First week in, got 170 up for reps, third week in got 180 up for reps, last night(just passed 6 weeks) got 190 up for 3. Same for my curls, ez curl bar went from 70 to 100 for reps, skullcrusher's(with ezcurl) went from 70 to 100 for reps. Seated DB shoulder press went from 110 to 140(tomorrow is shoulders going to try for 150). 1 Arm bent over db row's 75 to 105 for reps. Ok that was my PES love.

My lifting is kind of limited due to home gym and only have iron masters 120lb set/superbench and some accessories. I need to get a rack oly bar and plates, all in all that's like a 2-3k venture and I just don't have that on hand yet.

I was going to jump ship to the hormonal side but if I can keep making sustainable gains with natural products I'd much rather do that. And I realize my lift's aren't huge yet so I also want to get close to my natural potential.

With some of the killer deals on NP I was thinking maybe 4 maybe 2 if I get antsy weeks off from this stack into 8 weeks of Tropinol XP with some added SS Forskolin 95 and SNS Bulbine. The TXP deal also comes with a free intimidate might bundle that with ErgoZZZ for better sleep too. I just figure change it up before my body gets used to the same products back to back. Opinions?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is the question how long you should wait in bewtween your PES stack and the next stack (Tropinal + extras)? If so I would wait 4 weeks at least. Typically I like at least that long between natty test boosters even if they have different ingredients.

I think the next stack you are planning looks solid as well. Idk if you would need the Bulbine + Tropinol(it has a solid amount of ingredients) and it may be better served to save it for another stack later on. I'd also say to start with just the Tropinol before adding SS Forskolin. While I think it can be beneficial and I am a big fan of high dosed forskolin if you haven't used it before it may cause some stomach discomfort. So I feel it would be best to start the Tropinol alone, gauge if it causes any discomfort, then if not you could slowly add in the SS Forskolin and dose it at other times of the day.

Thanks for the feedback on the PES products and glad you enjoyed them. If you need any help I'll be glad to offer my assistance. :thumbsup:

00S4Boy

Awards
Mostly I was just looking for feedback if Tropinol XP + Bulbine + Forskolin 95 seemed like it would be solid or mismatched and if using NMDA from the Tropinol XP deal seemed like a good idea too.

As for Forskolin dosing I'm not sure of the exact content in Anabeta Elite due to prop blend, but I've been on 4 of those a day(couple days did 6 cause of missed days due to holiday's/flu i had extras) and did not experience stomach discomfort.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mostly I was just looking for feedback if Tropinol XP + Bulbine + Forskolin 95 seemed like it would be solid or mismatched and if using NMDA from the Tropinol XP deal seemed like a good idea too.

As for Forskolin dosing I'm not sure of the exact content in Anabeta Elite due to prop blend, but I've been on 4 of those a day(couple days did 6 cause missed of missed days due to holiday's/flu i had) and did not experience stomach discomfort.
Ok cool. I think that would be a very effective stack IMO (as I think Tropinol on its own should be pretty solid). I have used pretty much every ingredient in Tropinol and enjoy them a lot. That + extra forskolin is something I may do myself one day.

I'll let others chime in but that would get my seal of approval and the Bulbine or NMDA would just be icing on the cake if added. :cool:

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is the question how long you should wait in bewtween your PES stack and the next stack (Tropinal + extras)? If so I would wait 4 weeks at least. Typically I like at least that long between natty test boosters even if they have different ingredients.

I think the next stack you are planning looks solid as well. Idk if you would need the Bulbine + Tropinol(it has a solid amount of ingredients) and it may be better served to save it for another stack later on. I'd also say to start with just the Tropinol before adding SS Forskolin. While I think it can be beneficial and I am a big fan of high dosed forskolin if you haven't used it before it may cause some stomach discomfort. So I feel it would be best to start the Tropinol alone, gauge if it causes any discomfort, then if not you could slowly add in the SS Forskolin and dose it at other times of the day.

Thanks for the feedback on the PES products and glad you enjoyed them. If you need any help I'll be glad to offer my assistance. :thumbsup:
Agreed to much Forskolin can cause stomach discomfort for sure. OP I'd stick with just the Intimidate and Tropinol stacked together, but as Bolt said wait 4 weeks before you hope on it. Glad you are enjoying the PES products.

00S4Boy

Awards
Thanks guys, hopefully a SNS and I-Force rep jump in.

I know I-Force probably won't advocate Bulbine with Tropinol XP due to Tropinol being a bulbine product, and new Tropinol XP being Fadogia.

But if an I-Force rep chimes in, thought's on added Forskolin(95% pure) to Tropinol XP between 25-50mg?

As well as Intimidate being a NMDA product, I remember reading somewhere from either an I-Force rep or fanatic, that NMDA utilizes different pathways then regular DAA.

So would running NMDA after DAA be advisable or should I hold off?

As well as if it sound beneficial to run it with all or some of the products I mentioned(Trop XP, Forskolin 95, Bulbine)?

As for NMDA's touted sleep benefits, if it could be paired with ErgoZZZ(ZMA/Melatonin)? I'm just terrible at falling asleep and I tried Lights Out with my DAA/EP/ABE for L-dopa prolactin control and cutout ZMA(due to B6 causing l-dopa conversion before BBB). It may be helping with my gains, but it is no where near as effective for me as ZMA/Melatonin.

As for SNS reps who also for some reason seem to be well versed in Synthetic Supplements products(don't know if there is a business affiliation).

Thought's on running Bulbine with Tropinol XP?

Also I know since in Tropinol XP the Forskolin is prop blend but at 20% I don't think the dosage is going to be crazy, thought's on adding 25mg-50mg of Forskolin-95?

And if you have any in site in general regarding NMDA in some combination with the other mentioned products, and/or Melatonin/ZMA.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
<-- big fan of if it isn't broke, why fix it. If you're having great results from DAA/AB/Erase, then why not just stick with that? Or are you asking what to do in the 4 weeks between cycles?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

i agree with this post.