Need recommended PCT coming off 4ad cycle

Fireguy46

Awards
I just finished a 8 week cycle of AMS 4ad and made good gains. I have done cycles of PH before but have lost gains during PC. Please give me your thoughts on a good PCT to minimize losses.

Thanks

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A SERM and Natty test booster should serve you well.

I wouldn't think you would need a standard SERM dose, though. You can probably cut the dose in half.

For instance: Clomid at 50/50/25/25

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
As mistfit mentioned above a serm and natty test booster. You will always lose some gains when coming off a cycle, it's inevitable.
The clomid will allow you hpta and test levels to start working again asap.

The a product like AlphaMax Xt has ingredients such as F95 which helps retain lean mass. LJ, 34divniil to boost test and increase the amount of free test that you need. DHAA and L-dopa for prolactin, coritsol, and estrogen control which is always helpful during pct. It also includes some other good things like zma and d3 to help sleep and further recovery

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
As mistfit mentioned above a serm and natty test booster. You will always lose some gains when coming off a cycle, it's inevitable.
The clomid will allow you hpta and test levels to start working again asap.

The a product like AlphaMax Xt has ingredients such as F95 which helps retain lean mass. LJ, 34divniil to boost test and increase the amount of free test that you need. DHAA and L-dopa for prolactin, coritsol, and estrogen control which is always helpful during pct. It also includes some other good things like zma and d3 to help sleep and further recovery

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Pick up some nolva or clomid then get an otc pct product and test booster and maybe a natural anabolic product and you should be set.

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
I just finished a 8 week cycle of AMS 4ad and made good gains. I have done cycles of PH before but have lost gains during PC. Please give me your thoughts on a good PCT to minimize losses.

Thanks
If you just finished cycling and still havent started your SERM then you are already late. You are told what to take and how much, do it asap or it will be another lost gains cycle.

Next time have on hand what it needs for PCT before even starting your cycle

Fireguy46

Awards
I have AMS Amox PCT and have already started that. Just wanting to know what in addition to that would be best. Thanks for your lack of help Greek! Thanks for the info LE..

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
AMS PCT should be the addition to your SERM, not the other way around. Sad you failed to see my advice for your future cycles. Good luck OP.