Need loggers for free SDMZ 3.0!

Tagger

Tagger

Awards

wideguy1979

Awards
Yeah buddy! I have a bottle of. Alphadex to log that will be layered on the last week of this cycle. I want to be as respectful as possible tomyochem for giving me the login opportunity

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Did these still ship even with the ph ban for those who won the opportunity?

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
These will ship but there will be short delays as our shipping guys are buried at the moment.

Thanks!

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Boss just e-mailed me. IronMagLabs Halo Extreme and EpiTren are almost gone. There are 1,500 units of DecaDrol but about 255 pending orders so it looks like we are getting close to blowing everything out.

Big thanks to everyone who supports us at Anabolic Minds!

bsanders06

bsanders06

Awards
I've bought 2 iron mag msten Two iron mag halo and 1 iron mag dmz.. I've done my part

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Thank you for your support brother!
**** I forgot to tell you all haha.

On top of everything else I got

4 Deca Drols
And
4 Halo Extremes haha

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
**** I forgot to tell you all haha.

On top of everything else I got

4 Deca Drols
And
4 Halo Extremes haha
Haha, awesome!

Today the office girls were helping the shipping guys pack orders. Pure chaos in shipping ALL day.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Haha, awesome!

Today the office girls were helping the shipping guys pack orders. Pure chaos in shipping ALL day.
Office girls aye?

Pics or it didn't happen!!!!!!!
:hehe:

wideguy1979

Awards
...dude how the faurk are you gonna say "packing box" and post that picture and expect me to behave myself.... LoL

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Good god if thats the quality of gals you have in packing department I can only imagine what kind of talent is handling the money...

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good god if thats the quality of gals you have in packing department I can only imagine what kind of talent is handling the money...
Funny you say that. She's the bookkeeper for IronMagLabs and IronMag Research. She used to help out in shipping years ago and this was one day the guys needed some serious help so she came down from the air conditioned office and helped pack in the warehouse.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Funny you say that. She's the bookkeeper for IronMagLabs and IronMag Research. She used to help out in shipping years ago and this was one day the guys needed some serious help so she came down from the air conditioned office and helped pack in the warehouse.
A woman that is hot and likes to get her hands dirty... My kind of lady right there. Well done if I could I would slap her but and tell her good job... guess you will have to do that brother LOL

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If she answers the phones she is very nice as well. I have called twice this week to handle some things and both times the woman who I spoke with was very friendly and helpful.

wideguy1979

Awards
Jesus what a bunch of horny ass creepers... You sure we need more test?

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I should get my SDMZ 3.0 as a consolation prize for my order! :D

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Talked my friend into buying 6 halo extreme and 1 msten

I'm hunting down straight epi for my future goals

01tj

Awards
You still looking for loggers? I would love to log this and I already have all my supports because I was going to log another product but it got lost in the mail and then the ban blocked the replacement.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
You still looking for loggers? I would love to log this and I already have all my supports because I was going to log another product but it got lost in the mail and then the ban blocked the replacement.
Damn ban sucks. SUCK IT ****ING BAN!

but nah man, no more loggers for PHs

The ban fuuuuccckkkkkkeeed that up.

01tj

Awards
Yeah I figured that. I may get some epi/halo and make that my last run so all my supports aren't wasted

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Big changes coming to the IronMagLabs store. If you want anything I would buy now. Monday things will change.

http://www.ironmaglabs.com/

IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15

Thanks!

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
I need like a kilo of raw epi powder 100mgs epi a day is my favorite oral run ive used it preshow 3x like that kind of like anapolan anavar combo

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Nah we all know that everything will still be available just more difficult force people to use ugls instead of legit companies. Bodybuilders will get what bbers want thats a fact this law is really no issue for me its just bullsh!t the principle behind the government making more of our choices for us. Muscles are bad but booze and cigarettes are legal i would put money on that theres more deaths directly related to ciggarettes or alcohol in one day then there has been ever in the history of steroid use

Reactions: SBH
soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Nah we all know that everything will still be available just more difficult force people to use ugls instead of legit companies. Bodybuilders will get what bbers want thats a fact this law is really no issue for me its just bullsh!t the principle behind the government making more of our choices for us. Muscles are bad but booze and cigarettes are legal i would put money on that theres more deaths directly related to ciggarettes or alcohol in one day then there has been ever in the history of steroid use
There already is bro

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Jesus what a bunch of horny ass creepers... You sure we need more test?
No creeper here. I am happily married I just like to point out when I deal with friendly customer service. Also considering the amount of stress they have to have been under the last week and a half I think it says a lot about the company. That is all.

wideguy1979

Awards
Sarcasm and joking mannerisms/ tones always get lost in text. I was just kidding around. ;-)

wideguy1979

Awards
As for what Matty said, IMO it just makes for another victimless crime they can fill the jails and courts up with to keep the money making machine going for the powers that be. Had nothing to do with justice or safety or LoL the children lmfao. Its just money more for the people that have it and who own this country and less for everyone else. Like a wise man once said" It's all a big club, and you or I ain't in it." Rip George Carlin

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
heavyiron: any word on the SDMZ. I am asking because I now plan to run Epi-tren after Christmas day. This will be my first time run both together...hope for good gains.

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
heavyiron: any word on the SDMZ. I am asking because I now plan to run Epi-tren after Christmas day. This will be my first time run both together...hope for good gains.
Shipping is still backed up several days but they will ship as soon as they get caught up. We have 3 employees packing all day every day and honestly we were not prepared for this. Its a record month in sales for IronMagLabs.

I understand if you guys want to run something else in the mean time so feel free brother.

Thank you

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Shipping is still backed up several days but they will ship as soon as they get caught up. We have 3 employees packing all day every day and honestly we were not prepared for this. Its a record month in sales for IronMagLabs.

I understand if you guys want to run something else in the mean time so feel free brother.

Thank you
Not me im waiting no other orals holding out for thiss

Tagger

Tagger

Awards

Thank you
I'm patiently waiting. Not starting for a couple weeks anyways.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Nope just training hard and waiting patiently!

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
IML will stop selling anabolics Dec 31st. I spoke to the CEO today and that's the cutoff.

The logger packs will still ship.

Attachments

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
IML will stop selling anabolics Dec 31st. I spoke to the CEO today and that's the cutoff.

The logger packs will still ship.
Such a sad sad day. My gym sells IML products guess ill stock up