Need keto friendly whey protein source/brand/link please

SXIPro

SXIPro

Awards
  • Established
Haven't been on this forum in a LONG time. Had some serious life issues and health issues thrown at me and am now trying to get back on track. I've decided to go the keto route. Been doing well so far but need some help. Can someone recommend a keto friendly whey protein powder. I apologize if this is posted in the wrong forum. Mods, feel free to move it. I thank you in advance for any assistance.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
QSXIPro, post: 6421201, member: 144076"]Haven't been on this forum in a LONG time. Had some serious life issues and health issues thrown at me and am now trying to get back on track. I've decided to go the keto route. Been doing well so far but need some help. Can someone recommend a keto friendly whey protein powder. I apologize if this is posted in the wrong forum. Mods, feel free to move it. I thank you in advance for any assistance.[/QUOTE]

I did keto for 8 months and used Isopure Vanilla flavored. It’s not the beat tasting protein but definitely not the worst. There’s some other whey proteins out there that are actually labeled as “keto” but are quite pricey.

SXIPro

SXIPro

Awards
  • Established
QSXIPro, post: 6421201, member: 144076"]Haven't been on this forum in a LONG time. Had some serious life issues and health issues thrown at me and am now trying to get back on track. I've decided to go the keto route. Been doing well so far but need some help. Can someone recommend a keto friendly whey protein powder. I apologize if this is posted in the wrong forum. Mods, feel free to move it. I thank you in advance for any assistance.
I did keto for 8 months and used Isopure Vanilla flavored. It’s not the beat tasting protein but definitely not the worst. There’s some other whey proteins out there that are actually labeled as “keto” but are quite pricey.
[/QUOTE]
Thank you very much for the input.

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Been using Muscle Feast 100% grass fed whey isolate. With coupon it’s like $60 for 94 servings. IMO chocolate is the best tasting. Second being vanilla and third strawberry cheesecake.

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ketoshop Ketogenics, absolutely top notch stuff all around.

SXIPro

SXIPro

Awards
  • Established
Ketoshop Ketogenics, absolutely top notch stuff all around.
I can't find anything on this. maybe it is spelled differently? Or could help this old man out with a link? Thanks!!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pretty much any whey protein in is keto friendly. Choose a brand you like and make sure it’s not a mass gainer and you are gtg.

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I can't find anything on this. maybe it is spelled differently? Or could help this old man out with a link? Thanks!!
I am not sure if I am allowed to post direct links or not but Google KetoShop.

Also @DieselNY can help you out