Need insight on cycle issues

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am really curious about anyone having gone through something similar. Currently about 6 weeks in on a test E cycle at 300mg a week.
Test is at 1400
E is at 45 (elevated by 1)
Prolactin at 20 (elevated by 5)

Last summer I ran my first prop cycle and loved it. Confidence, libido, increased erections, all of it. Now I honestly have none of that. I second guess everything I say and do. No confidence with my girl and constantly worried about if she cares about me haha now this is not me at all. Even off cycle I have never doubted myself like this. Keep questioning myself if I’ll ever go back to “normal” even. Anyone one have an idea of wtf is going on or what could be causing this? I am going to switch to prop and ride the next 3 weeks out and cut it short and start pct lol but I am curious

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Strange. No other changes to lifestyle?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Other than starting the dmz around the same time no. And I’ve taken dmz before. Definitely bizarre but I know it’s not just in my head

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
People react differently. Low test, high estrogen etc can all cause it. Dmz is one of the strongest orals every produced and just because you feel good one time doesn't mean you will the next, especially especially if you take more or use it longer.

Some people even claim they get anxiety from sarms which is beyond me but again everyone's different, hormones can mess anyone up

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
IS MY TEST SPIKED WITH TREN?! haha

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
People react differently. Low test, high estrogen etc can all cause it. Dmz is one of the strongest orals every produced and just because you feel good one time doesn't mean you will the next, especially especially if you take more or use it longer.

Some people even claim they get anxiety from sarms which is beyond me but again everyone's different, hormones can mess anyone up
Great point, i guess there’s not a lot of set standards in this business. I hope I can convince my future self to remember this and not cycle again

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great point, i guess there’s not a lot of set standards in this business. I hope I can convince my future self to remember this and not cycle again
Listen to this cause this is the best advice you'll get. You are paranoid for some reason because of steroids and knowing that is half the battle, the other 50% is to control your emotions and that my friend is 100% up to you. Whenever youre paranoid about your girlfriend you ignore it and you come here and tell us what happened so we can decide whether you're actually losing it, and if not we will decide how to proceed from there. Good luck :)

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Listen to this cause this is the best advice you'll get. You are paranoid for some reason because of steroids and knowing that is half the battle, the other 50% is to control your emotions and that my friend is 100% up to you. Whenever youre paranoid about your girlfriend you ignore it and you come here and tell us what happened so we can decide whether you're actually losing it, and if not we will decide how to proceed from there. Good luck :)
You are a good man. Brilliant haha It definitely gives me some peace to have this forum to come to and look for help.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You are a good man. Brilliant haha It definitely gives me some peace to have this forum to come to and look for help.
Haha no worries bud, you're anonymous anyways so spill it out. Sucks to walk around not trusting your woman out of paranoia while she starts looking at you like a lunatic. Trust me my head was not right last tren cycle..

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why is your prolactin up? You know what, seems to me like you got deca instead of test-e.

edit: Can't be, your test is way up....

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Haha no worries bud, you're anonymous anyways so spill it out. Sucks to walk around not trusting your woman out of paranoia while she starts looking at you like a lunatic. Trust me my head was not right last tren cycle..
Exactly, she has given me no reason to think this and my mind is just thinking the worst lol

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Why is your prolactin up? You know what, seems to me like you got deca instead of test-e.

edit: Can't be, your test is way up....
I have a theory, my last cycle my estrogen got way out of control and I think that when your estrogen rises is can cause that prolactin spike right? I mostly got it tested because of some erection issues as some nights I wouldn’t even be able to get off with my girl. Was almost relieved to see it was somewhat elevated so I can see what some low dose caber can do for me

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a theory, my last cycle my estrogen got way out of control and I think that when your estrogen rises is can cause that prolactin spike right? I mostly got it tested because of some erection issues as some nights I wouldn’t even be able to get off with my girl. Was almost relieved to see it was somewhat elevated so I can see what some low dose caber can do for me
You could try some vitamin B6 (up to 600mg/d max)-or "Inhibit P" with mucuna. Inhibit-P at 2x3 caps/d lowered my prolactin by 5-6 points.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Would love to be able to utilize some inhibit p but for some reason after trying it several times it gave me some pretty intense headaches

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As far as I know, prolactin is short lived. Could be already in range now as we talk.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I go through high periods like you described about your test prop cycles and low periods like you’re describing about your current test e cycle. And that’s with no drugs at all. So maybe the drugs aren’t responsible for your current low. The self-doubt and other issues may have already been present, and the hormonal change may have exacerbated those problems.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Okay so call me crazy but I stopped the DMZ (vicious labs) and my mind has definitely cleared up. Maybe it’s in my head or whatever but it is seriously so much better haha

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Glad you figured it out.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Okay so call me crazy but I stopped the DMZ (vicious labs) and my mind has definitely cleared up. Maybe it’s in my head or whatever but it is seriously so much better haha
It's just what? A day? Well as long as you feel better :)

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Same man haha first time using dmz solo. Definitely wishing VL still sold their Msten. Stuff was amazing

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There’s a guy on here who was logging dmz avd he was getting full blown anxiety attacks constantly. He was afraid to even leave his house.

KingAnt

KingAnt

Awards
  • Established
**** man I was just thinking about getting some vicious labs dmz. Now I'm second guessing. I do think your reaction is normal with dmz? But then again I've never ran dmz before so what do I know.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dmz gives me anxiety and def makes me feel out of sorts..... But it works so good lol def my favorite ds gains wise.

These days I just stick to anavar or tbol if I'm going to use an oral.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Love vicious labs, everything I’ve had from them has been stellar but I don’t get these weird side effects with VL msten. Hoping they bring that back

NAO1255

NAO1255

Banned
Awards
I am really curious about anyone having gone through something similar. Currently about 6 weeks in on a test E cycle at 300mg a week.
Test is at 1400
E is at 45 (elevated by 1)
Prolactin at 20 (elevated by 5)

Last summer I ran my first prop cycle and loved it. Confidence, libido, increased erections, all of it. Now I honestly have none of that. I second guess everything I say and do. No confidence with my girl and constantly worried about if she cares about me haha now this is not me at all. Even off cycle I have never doubted myself like this. Keep questioning myself if I’ll ever go back to “normal” even. Anyone one have an idea of wtf is going on or what could be causing this? I am going to switch to prop and ride the next 3 weeks out and cut it short and start pct lol but I am curious
It sounds E2 issues bro. "Second-Guessing" is key. That usually means Anxiety is up. I would take an Alpha-Blocker like Doxazosin at 4mg.
Also serotonin causes low-confidence, you could block it with Natrium Health Caffeine + L-Tyrosine or preferred PreWorkout + EXTRA BCAA [1].
I would also suggest other serotonin-blockers; i.e Cyproheptadine 4-8mg per day. If its NOT Testosterone, its usually the Dopamine:Serotonin imbalance. You probably upregulated Dopamine Transporters with loading Test-E.

Amino Acids. 2013 Sep;45(3):419-30. doi: 10.1007/s00726-012-1330-y. Epub 2012 Jun 8.
Large neutral amino acids: dietary effects on brain neurochemistry and function.
Fernstrom JD1.
Author information
Abstract
The ingestion of large neutral amino acids (LNAA), notably tryptophan, tyrosine and the branched-chain amino acids (BCAA), modifies tryptophan and tyrosine uptake into brain and their conversion to serotonin and catecholamines, respectively. The particular effect reflects the competitive nature of the transporter for LNAA at the blood-brain barrier. For example, raising blood tryptophan or tyrosine levels raises their uptake into brain, while raising blood BCAA levels lowers tryptophan and tyrosine uptake; serotonin and catecholamine synthesis in brain parallel the tryptophan and tyrosine changes. By changing blood LNAA levels, the ingestion of particular proteins causes surprisingly large variations in brain tryptophan uptake and serotonin synthesis, with minimal effects on tyrosine uptake and catecholamine synthesis. Such variations elicit predictable effects on mood, cognition and hormone secretion (prolactin, cortisol). The ingestion of mixtures of LNAA, particularly BCAA, lowers brain tryptophan uptake and serotonin synthesis. Though argued to improve physical performance by reducing serotonin function, such effects are generally considered modest at best. However, BCAA ingestion also lowers tyrosine uptake, and dopamine synthesis in brain. Increasing dopamine function in brain improves performance, suggesting that BCAA may fail to increase performance because dopamine is reduced. Conceivably, BCAA administered with tyrosine could prevent the decline in dopamine, while still eliciting a drop in serotonin. Such an LNAA mixture might thus prove an effective enhancer of physical performance. The thoughtful development and application of dietary proteins and LNAA mixtures may thus produce treatments with predictable and useful functional effects.

PMID: 22677921 DOI: 10.1007/s00726-012-1330-y

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
I’m 9 days in on DMZ/1/4/epi and I’ve been feeling a little off. Can’t put my finger on it.