Unanswered Need help

Therealronswanson

Awards
Looking to start a cycle using only orals also any support I might need. I have done test e about three years ago but want to stay away from any injectables. Was looking for a more experienced person with recommendations on what to use. Currently 167 14% body fat. Looking to tone up as well build some muscle. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Glockguy706

Awards
  • Established
What's legal in your country ? You need a test base only orals is a bad idea .if you just use orals gains will be harder to keep after pct and you will feel like **** with just orals . If you are In America 2 legal orals would be msten and trestolone trest can be used as a test base but you would have to take it every 30 minutes orally . You are better off pinning test if that is an option . Viciouslabs has some great PHs and I am currently on there msten it is great .. if you are in another country say Canada then your options open up alot to Tbol winstrol ext.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
4 AD or 4 andro probably best oral test base. Some find epiandro helps in that regard as well. Trest for me personally did everyone a base does but comes with its own sides.