Need help with test base for next cycle

Cerpintine

Cerpintine

Awards
Hello all. I did this run a bit back and had great success--except for lethargy hitting around the third week while using Dermacrine. I will be running it again in a few weeks. Is there a better test base than Dermacrine I can use?

Epi: 30/45/45/45/45/45
Tren: 60/90/90/90/90/90
Msten: 20/20/20/20

Ar1macare Pro: 4/4/4/4/4/4
Tudca: 3/3/3/3/3/3
Inhibit p: 2/2/2/2/2/2
Taurine

---------------------------
PCT:

Sup3r PCT: 4/4/3/3/2/1
Nolva: 20/20/10/10
Clomid: 50/50/25/25

* on hand*
Transform
Aromasin
Prami

I was thinking Epi-Andro? Anything better out there?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
4dhea epiandro dermacrine trest
^^^Agreed. Of those I would suggest 4 andro even though Trest is the best test base other than test. Simply because the combination of Tren and Trest is not ideal without extra precaution.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dermacrine or trest

Cerpintine

Cerpintine

Awards
Thanks for the help! I made an edit--I did use Dermacrine during that first cycle. I could kill it in the gym, but otherwise I felt like ****. I thought maybe liver issues were making me sluggish? But I was extra Tudca.

Is it a per person thing, or is 4-Andro overall better than Dermacrine?

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
4 andro is more likely to convert to actual testosterone than regular DHEA so yea 4 DHEA is probably better but dermacrine is still very effective as a test base

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^Agreed. Of those I would suggest 4 andro even though Trest is the best test base other than test. Simply because the combination of Tren and Trest is not ideal without extra precaution.
^^agree with this.
Trest is the best base other than actual test but you don't want to deal with the side effects of 2 19 nors (tren and trest). Roll with the 4 dhea at around 300mg and you should be covered.

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
Everyone can get test...it's readily available from so many sources online.

It's effective, cheap, easy.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why though?

If you're using prohormones, you're no longer natural...why not go the safer, easier, more effective route?
Because prohormones are grey area and not likely to get in trouble. Injectible AAS is a felony lol. Plus, plenty of people don't want to inject.

Pretty obvious why some people don't cross the line from oral to injectible.

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
Because prohormones are grey area and not likely to get in trouble. Injectible AAS is a felony lol. Plus, plenty of people don't want to inject.

Pretty obvious why some people don't cross the line from oral to injectible.
Just silly in my opinion.

Take more dangerous, less effective, more expensive substances because you MIGHT get in trouble?

When's the last time you heard of anyone getting arrested for using testosterone lol?

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Just silly in my opinion.

Take more dangerous, less effective, more expensive substances because you MIGHT get in trouble?

When's the last time you heard of anyone getting arrested for using testosterone lol?
I won't consider trest less effective then test lol

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
I won't consider trest less effective then test lol
You're right lol...an OTC supplement is probably just as effective if not more than a drug that has been used for well over half of a century.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You haven't looked st A:A ratios of trest have you?

"Lol"

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha ok I'll take your word on that.
I'm on trest right now, gained on average a pound a day for the first 3 weeks. Trest is the real deal.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you saying that gaining 1 lb/day for three weeks is NOT almost entirely water weight lol?
Not water weight. There is even IM trest for guys like you. Seriously, read up on trest because it is something you can easily get and gains and alpha feeling on cycle are incredible!

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Are you saying that gaining 1 lb/day for three weeks is NOT almost entirely water weight lol?
Sure it can be. But From my experience trest has out performed test (sus250) in my cycles by FAR. But I'm not knocking test either. For people who cannot get test trest is a savior.

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
Not water weight. There is even IM trest for guys like you. Seriously, read up on trest because it is something you can easily get and gains and alpha feeling on cycle are incredible!
Sorry, but it is not physically possible to attain more than a pound or two of actual muscle in 21 days...no matter what you are taking.

Not saying that this stuff might not be great, I'm saying that no matter what you take, gaining that much weight that soon is a false sense of muscle gain. Period.

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
Sure it can be. But From my experience trest has out performed test (sus250) in my cycles by FAR. But I'm not knocking test either. For people who cannot get test trest is a savior.
Ok, so I'm interested in hearing more.

In what way did it out perform test?

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Ok, so I'm interested in hearing more.

In what way did it out perform test?
Trest is just way stronger then test and works great if not better as a test base. I ran it 2x with msten and blew up. Compared to test it's just a different animal. I'm no rep I don't give two ****s if you try it or not. This is just my opinion.

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
Trest is just way stronger then test and works great if not better as a test base. I ran it 2x with msten and blew up. Compared to test it's just a different animal. I'm no rep I don't give two ****s if you try it or not. This is just my opinion.
I appreciate the input.

Sounds like it causes a huge increase in e2, given the massive water weight. Did you experience worse e2 sides than on test?

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
I appreciate the input.

Sounds like it causes a huge increase in e2, given the massive water weight. Did you experience worse e2 sides than on test?
no gyno just a little bloat I also ran aromasin so bloat did subside. I ran transdermal and intramuscular separate cycles, intra version is strong stuff.

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
no gyno just a little bloat I also ran aromasin so bloat did subside. I ran transdermal and intramuscular separate cycles, intra version is strong stuff.
Was there a difference in sides or gains between the transdermal and IM?

I also see the oral versions like Trest Ultra (liquid). Any input on those?

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
I did bloat more with intramuscular but did also gain more. Intramuscular would be most effective but I would not knock the transdermal or oral version either.

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
I think you should give it a shot dude its really good stuff I knocked it when it first came out but I'm a believer. I have 4 bottles of Tr3st oral version stashed for future runs.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Was there a difference in sides or gains between the transdermal and IM?

I also see the oral versions like Trest Ultra (liquid). Any input on those?
IM is going to be the strongest by far. The oral and td are no joke either but I think the IM is what you're looking for

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
Damn...just looked at Tr3st...pretty expensive!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn...just looked at Tr3st...pretty expensive!
I would pay twice that, no problem. 1 bottle is a solid 6 week run for most people.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Look at injectable trest. They've got blends out as well.

Prop, ace and deca.

You need to look up IM trestolone.

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
Look at injectable trest. They've got blends out as well.

Prop, ace and deca.

You need to look up IM trestolone.
If people can't find this they have been living under a rock...and I guess don't deserve it

aovereem

Awards
  • Established
Trest better as a test base than actual test....? Never ever would I sub my test for trestolone, but I actually care more about health than gains so..

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Trest better as a test base than actual test....? Never ever would I sub my test for trestolone, but I actually care more about health than gains so..
Yes it out performs it from my experience by far. No one is asking you to sub trest for test. And I'm sure everybody else here cares more about health then gains. Assuming everyone knows what there doing and is responsible. I never knew Trestolone would make me more unhealthy then a test or other anabolic user? Yikes that new news to me!

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
Yes it out performs it from my experience by far. No one is asking you to sub trest for test. And I'm sure everybody else here cares more about health then gains. Assuming everyone knows what there doing and is responsible. I never knew Trestolone would make me more unhealthy then a test or other anabolic user? Yikes that new news to me!
I was researching trest for a while last night, and I did actually run across several claims that trest is "not worth the consequences" and much more dangerous than test.

Now...I did not see any data backing up these claims, but there is also not much data period on this compound as of yet.

I'm curious to know if this is just hype?

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
I was researching trest for a while last night, and I did actually run across several claims that trest is "not worth the consequences" and much more dangerous than test.

Now...I did not see any data backing up these claims, but there is also not much data period on this compound as of yet.

I'm curious to know if this is just hype?
Any synthetic hormone has the potential to be dangerous specifically at high doses.
It is one of the strongest out there, it may be dangerous for the new users Non experienced user.

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Trest alone feels like a test and tren stack to me. It helps my joints keeps lethargy up up and away.. I like it doesn't mean you guys should like it.

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
Trest alone feels like a test and tren stack to me. It helps my joints keeps lethargy up up and away.. I like it doesn't mean you guys should like it.
No I'm excited to try it man!

I am just trying to anticipate what to expect.

I am definitely going heavy on the anti e.

I ordered the IM form, 250mg/ml. Tri blend.

Now, I have seen SOOO much contradictory advice as to what a reasonable starting dose of IM trest would be. Some people are saying as low as 50mg eod, some are saying 2-3x that lol.

Not sure where to start.

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
No I'm excited to try it man!

I am just trying to anticipate what to expect.

I am definitely going heavy on the anti e.

I ordered the IM form, 250mg/ml. Tri blend.

Now, I have seen SOOO much contradictory advice as to what a reasonable starting dose of IM trest would be. Some people are saying as low as 50mg eod, some are saying 2-3x that lol.

Not sure where to start.
nice I would like to see how the tri blend treats you

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
I did 50mg eod on acetate not to sure on triblend
I would imagine the dose should be somewhere similar right? Maybe slightly higher with the deconate being the highest component of the blend.

I definitely want to start on the mild side...I have no experience with the compound and, as I previously mentioned, I am super sensitive to e2.