need help with supplements

jordan28

Awards
any suggestions to a supplement to take, im looking to gain muscle and lose a little fat. I have no idea where to start. any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can start my looking at the top right portion of your screen, in between "New Posts" and "Quick Links", enter in your field of inquiring and be amazed...And before you say "I thought this board was for asking questions"..It is, but not for here for the other members of this board to do work you could do have easily done yourself...Besides that, welcome to the board:)

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what body type ru first of all? Start with the basics a good vitamin , amino acids,creatine, glutamine

tops2heavy

tops2heavy

Awards
i agree with dirtysouth.. also some whey protein and maybe some flaxseed oil or fish oil would be a good addition.. im also a big believer in antioxidants... guess it depends on bodytype, like previously stated, and amount of money you want to spend

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
any suggestions to a supplement to take, im looking to gain muscle and lose a little fat. I have no idea where to start. any suggestions greatly appreciated.
You want to start with your diet. Research, study and experimentation on top of tracking and logging all macro nutrients is the beginning of the path young Padawan.

Supplements are just that: supplementation to an already balanced diet. I do consider a multi vitamin, fish oil, green tea and some add'l anti O's like ALA to be an integral part of my diet however.

Godspeed

Sky9

Tan from the Island
Awards
  • Established
Lean Green, Lean Extreme, CEE, HST training + cardio, and a clean diet are recommendations for leaning out and gaining a little mass while looking fuller throughout your training cycle.

magic8ball

Awards
Diet, first and foremost. Do some searching and alot of time reading. Then, if you have more specific questions, post your stats (age, weight, height, diet, and training experience) and ask away. The members here are very knowledgeable and very helpful.

Sooty

Banned
Awards
Start with diet. Use regulate fat and carbs heavily. Then if you think you have that down and you still arent growing after intense training and rest, then you could start on something.

Start with protein and NO and creatine, that should help... as for harder supps... look to these guys, as I am not yet 21 and have no clue!

Good luck

SOOTY OUT 10-4!

young_squatter

Board Sponsor
Awards
A good diet and the basics Whey Protein, Creatne, Fish Oil, Multivitamin. This combined with a good diet is all you need for good results.