Need help with PCT use for PH's.

JohnGordon30

JohnGordon30

Awards
Stats
Height:6,ft
Weight:205,lbs
Condition:Under 10% BF
Cycle experience: I took three cycles of PH's(Hdrol x2,SOS500)
Diet:In off season but still strict,not counting macros
Training:6 Days a week of weight training, with 4 days of cardio after workout.
________________________________________________________________________________________
I hope my information above is enough but my question was about PCT use with PH's. Ive talked with many people about this topic but cant seem to figure out what is right. So many people say that the use of a SERM is not needed and that an AI and Test Booster will do the trick. So what is right?
My last three cycles i just ran it like this (Pre load-Milk Thistle/Cylce-PH,Cylce assist/PCt-Inhibite e(AI,Test booster) and finshed out cycle assist. I felt that i didnt keep all my gains after each cycle.
So I feel like i could use a SERM for my next cycle of Mdrol,can you help my by suggesting a serm for me and dosage wise,and aslo if you feel i could throw in something else to make my cycle better please feel free to let me know!!

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
Why wouldn't you want to run a serm, they increase the odds of recovery...I live by the following pct;
Toremifene (serm), primordial performance trs stack, DAA powder and creatine+bcaa+glutamine...

JohnGordon30

JohnGordon30

Awards
I wasnt sure about serms i never looked into it until recently,can you give me a good place to purchase some good serms or where you get yours?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
SERMs (like tamoxifen, clomiphene, and toremifene) are considered Research Chemicals and are quite easy to find with a simple search ;)

I also suggest googling the actual providers to see if you can find reviews of them.

Not trying to be difficult, just trying to follow the rules.

ManBeast