Need help with Mandro the Giant Platinum stack.

Agh4281wvu

Awards
Hello.... I wanted to get some input on a cycle I am beginning. Mostly if I should add anything for support during the cycle and for pct. Also, if anyone had done it before what was your experience, results, side effects etc.

I am 39 years old, have been working out religiously 5xs a weeks for the past 2 plus years. I am 150 pounds. I eat clean. Drink a gallon of water a day, etc. Have a hard time gaining weight. Very fit though. I did 1 cycle about 10 years ago. Had gains of about 25 pounds. I do not drink or smoke.

The cycle is listed below....

Super Mandro by Hard Rock Supplements
Product 2: Andro the Giant by Hard Rock Supplements
Product 3: Androvar by Hard Rock Supplements
Product 4: Protex by VL
Product 5: Estro Strike 2.0 by Assault Labs
Product 6: Joyful Joints by VL
Product 7: Post Cycle 3x by VL
Product 8: Sergeant Steel by Assault Labs

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hello.... I wanted to get some input on a cycle I am beginning. Mostly if I should add anything for support during the cycle and for pct. Also, if anyone had done it before what was your experience, results, side effects etc.

I am 39 years old, have been working out religiously 5xs a weeks for the past 2 plus years. I am 150 pounds. I eat clean. Drink a gallon of water a day, etc. Have a hard time gaining weight. Very fit though. I did 1 cycle about 10 years ago. Had gains of about 25 pounds. I do not drink or smoke.

The cycle is listed below....

Super Mandro by Hard Rock Supplements
Product 2: Andro the Giant by Hard Rock Supplements
Product 3: Androvar by Hard Rock Supplements
Product 4: Protex by VL
Product 5: Estro Strike 2.0 by Assault Labs
Product 6: Joyful Joints by VL
Product 7: Post Cycle 3x by VL
Product 8: Sergeant Steel by Assault Labs

View attachment 201140
I'd grab another bottle each of the andro and mandro and run them first then start that stack at week 5. Might grab some nolva for pct too.

Jus' my 2¢

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey bro,

how tall are you? 150lbs is pretty light unless your very short and ripped AF........suggests to me that you don’t eat enough and would be able to gain as much through just increasing calories as you would from the cycle.....

on the cycle itself, imho it’s too short, your taking all the risks of hormonal suppression without getting the full benefits, like going to Hooker for a hand job. Needs to be 8 weeks (or at least 6) imo.

you also don’t have a pct (I mean a proper pct). You need to run nolva or clomid for 4 weeks bro. An OTC pct might make you feel a bit better but does nothing to kick your hpta back into gear (quicker that happens the less time you spend with sub optimal hormones and the more gains you may keep). You also want to give yourself the best chance to recover to your natural levels (you are unlikely to quite get back to full natural levels but that’s just the game we play, you want to get as close as possible though. Nolva Or clomid are needed from that standpoint

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hey bro,

how tall are you? 150lbs is pretty light unless your very short and ripped AF........suggests to me that you don’t eat enough and would be able to gain as much through just increasing calories as you would from the cycle.....

on the cycle itself, imho it’s too short, your taking all the risks of hormonal suppression without getting the full benefits, like going to Hooker for a hand job. Needs to be 8 weeks (or at least 6) imo.

you also don’t have a pct (I mean a proper pct). You need to run nolva or clomid for 4 weeks bro. An OTC pct might make you feel a bit better but does nothing to kick your hpta back into gear (quicker that happens the less time you spend with sub optimal hormones and the more gains you may keep). You also want to give yourself the best chance to recover to your natural levels (you are unlikely to quite get back to full natural levels but that’s just the game we play, you want to get as close as possible though. Nolva Or clomid are needed from that standpoint
I like it how your hooker analogies have a consistency and relation to the topic. Like last time on another thread dude was only looking for and "edge" and looking to go very mild, but was still planning on using a suppressive compound - It was "going to hooker for a hug".

Now that there's several anabolic compounds in the plan, but the cycle is just too short - It's "going to hooker for a hand job".

👍

I completely agree on the cycle lenght and a serm pct. Super Mandro is 1-Andro and Andro the giant is 4-Andro right? Rest of the products are unfamiliar to me and I would assume for many. So OP could name the contents of those supps, if looking to get opinions on those.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd grab another bottle each of the andro and mandro and run them first then start that stack at week 5. Might grab some nolva for pct too.
I agree with this. Lengthening your cycle will allow you to make more progress in the later weeks and always safest to get a serm for pct.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I like it how your hooker analogies have a consistency and relation to the topic. Like last time on another thread dude was only looking for and "edge" and looking to go very mild, but was still planning on using a suppressive compound - It was "going to hooker for a hug".

Now that there's several anabolic compounds in the plan, but the cycle is just too short - It's "going to hooker for a hand job".

👍

I completely agree on the cycle lenght and a serm pct. Super Mandro is 1-Andro and Andro the giant is 4-Andro right? Rest of the products are unfamiliar to me and I would assume for many. So OP could name the contents of those supps, if looking to get opinions on those.
I always make the assumption that people can relate to a hooker analogy 😂😂 however that could be me tarring everyone with my brush 🤷

Agh4281wvu

Awards
Hey bro,

I'm 5'9. So any recommendations on nolva? 10 mg tablets a day? So I will run it for an extra two weeks. I will get one more bottle of the Super Andro and take that for two weeks and then start the stack that I purchased? Or should i start the other stuff too, the cycle support components and Andro the Giant at the beginning and finish the last two weeks with just the super andro? or do i need to purchase 2 more weeks of everything? I hope I am making myself clear as far as what i need to purchase logistically.

Agh4281wvu

Awards
I agree with this. Lengthening your cycle will allow you to make more progress in the later weeks and always safest to get a serm for pct.
I'm 5'9. So any recommendations on nolva? 10 mg tablets a day? So I will run the cycle for an extra two weeks. I will get one more bottle of the Super Andro and take that for two weeks and then start the stack that I purchased? Or should i start the other stuff too, the cycle support components and Andro the Giant at the beginning and finish the last two weeks with just the super andro? or do i need to purchase 2 more weeks of everything? I hope I am making myself clear as far as what i need to purchase logistically.

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm 5'9. So any recommendations on nolva? 10 mg tablets a day? So I will run the cycle for an extra two weeks. I will get one more bottle of the Super Andro and take that for two weeks and then start the stack that I purchased? Or should i start the other stuff too, the cycle support components and Andro the Giant at the beginning and finish the last two weeks with just the super andro? or do i need to purchase 2 more weeks of everything? I hope I am making myself clear as far as what i need to purchase logistically.
Nolva I'd run at 20/20/10/10 (20mg/day for first and second week, 10mg/day 3rd and 4th weeks)

I would run the extra bottle of 1-andro first. Your on cycle supports are going to be more help in later weeks than they will on the front end.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'd say 1-Andro and 4-Andro 6 or 8 weeks both. Best would be to run the support supps the whole time, but if the amount is restricted, then in the end like AW said (too lazy to type, lol). Also the Nolva like AW said.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
yeah with the guys above this comment on nolva dosing and personally I would be running everything for the full duration but it’s not a harsh cycle so less supports at the start isn’t going be a big issue.

but

anabolics won’t make you gain weight bro. At 5’9 and 150lbs i would be pretty confident in saying you will really need to increase calories and that doing that alone (without anabolics) could get you to 170 ish.

anabolics allow us to go past our natural genetic limits, I may be wrong but it doesn’t sound like you have reached yours my friend. I’m not hypocritical enough to say not to do a cycle (I’m an ex drug addict and alcoholic myself so definitely not one who should take the high ground) but what I am saying is that you could run this cycle, not eat enough and not gain weight. Then you’ve had the risks from cycling without the benefits

conversely you could up your calories and gain 20lbs over the next couple of years without anabolics (no risks and all the up sides).

just something to consider bro.

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
yeah with the guys above this comment on nolva dosing and personally I would be running everything for the full duration but it’s not a harsh cycle so less supports at the start isn’t going be a big issue.

but

anabolics won’t make you gain weight bro. At 5’9 and 150lbs i would be pretty confident in saying you will really need to increase calories and that doing that alone (without anabolics) could get you to 170 ish.

anabolics allow us to go past our natural genetic limits, I may be wrong but it doesn’t sound like you have reached yours my friend. I’m not hypocritical enough to say not to do a cycle (I’m an ex drug addict and alcoholic myself so definitely not one who should take the high ground) but what I am saying is that you could run this cycle, not eat enough and not gain weight. Then you’ve had the risks from cycling without the benefits

conversely you could up your calories and gain 20lbs over the next couple of years without anabolics (no risks and all the up sides).

just something to consider bro.
Real talk.

A plus is the lengthy shelf life of anabolics. You could stash this stuff in the ol medicine cabinet and eat eat EAT over the next 6mo to a year and see where you get before jumping back in.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I always make the assumption that people can relate to a hooker analogy 😂😂 however that could be me tarring everyone with my brush 🤷
at least you are not donut glazing:cool:

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Good point about the weight gents. This may not be a popular opinion and I base this to nothing scientific at all, but I think for some people that have real trouble gaining weight, a nice big burger and fries every now and then can actually be a good thing. Maybe not eat so clean all the time if really can't pack on some weight.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Good point about the weight gents. This may not be a popular opinion and I base this to nothing scientific at all, but I think for some people that have real trouble gaining weight, a nice big burger and fries every now and then can actually be a good thing. Maybe not eat so clean all the time if really can't pack on some weight.
for sure bro. It’s fucking hard to do 4k plus cals a day clean. Especially if this isn’t a full time job and you can’t justify spending all day cooking and eating.
I’m a massive fan of eating whole unprocessed foods and that’s the nirvana - but if you wanna grow calories are calories to some extent and they gotta get in you somehow so you sometimes have to look at what you really want

Agh4281wvu

Awards

Here is a recent picture of my body structure. I am lean and it takes a while to put on weight. When i did my last cycle over 10 years ago i gained 25 pounds and made it to 170 pounds. I lost it due to poor pct not working out etc. I have been working out the last two years plus and made it to 150 pounds after weighing in at 119 pounds at my worst 2.5 years ago. So i have been putting on weight. I dont think i will get back to 170 without help. Ive been stuck at 150 for the past couple months now.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
View attachment 201173

Here is a recent picture of my body structure. I am lean and it takes a while to put on weight. When i did my last cycle over 10 years ago i gained 25 pounds and made it to 170 pounds. I lost it due to poor pct not working out etc. I have been working out the last two years plus and made it to 150 pounds after weighing in at 119 pounds at my worst 2.5 years ago. So i have been putting on weight. I dont think i will get back to 170 without help. Ive been stuck at 150 for the past couple months now.
how many calories are you eating at the moment brother?

you are lean so you have room to gain a little fat without any issue imo

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
how many calories are you eating at the moment brother?

you are lean so you have room to gain a little fat without any issue imo
Especially since usually the hard gainers can easily shed the fat later. Just have to train hard and eat enough protein to maintain the hard earned muscle. And not dropping weight too fast when shedding the fat.

Agh4281wvu

Awards
2500 to 3000. I try to break it up throughout the day. Yes it is tough trying to eat clean and keep those calories up. I work out weights for an hour and also do a 4 mile run once a day. I think the running is burning a lot of the calories, I just like to help out the cardio too. I appreciate everyones feedback. The last cycle i did 10 plus years helped me put on 25 pounds and i didnt experience any side effects and i felt great. Its so tempting to do it again. This time around i dont plan on losing the gains since i dont drink anymore like i used to that would sidetrack me.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
2500 to 3000. I try to break it up throughout the day. Yes it is tough trying to eat clean and keep those calories up. I work out weights for an hour and also do a 4 mile run once a day. I think the running is burning a lot of the calories, I just like to help out the cardio too. I appreciate everyones feedback. The last cycle i did 10 plus years helped me put on 25 pounds and i didnt experience any side effects and i felt great. Its so tempting to do it again. This time around i dont plan on losing the gains since i dont drink anymore like i used to that would sidetrack me.
I also do a 3.5 mile run most days and train quite a bit bro. I refuse to let my cardiovascular health drop but it does absolutely increase the calories needed.

honestly I think you need to be looking at 3.5-4k potentially, as a hard gainer that’s not unusual (I’m not a hard gainer and need over 4k to grow but I’m 230lbs)

remember a lot of what you gain on cycle will come off post cycle as it’s water.....just being up front you will not gain 20 lbs (or even close to that) of lean tissue on cycle.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nolva I'd run at 20/20/10/10 (20mg/day for first and second week, 10mg/day 3rd and 4th weeks)

I would run the extra bottle of 1-andro first. Your on cycle supports are going to be more help in later weeks than they will on the front end.
Agreed on this as well @ANABOLICWRWLF has you covered :)

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
*********** is another one. And Premier research essentials, if it sill is a board sponsor 🤔 Have not seen their ad in awhile.

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Anyone want to chime in with personal experience with board sponsors' Tamoxifen? SL or MA are often repped but anecdotal experience is always most convincing! 😀

Uncle_E

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I also do a 3.5 mile run most days and train quite a bit bro. I refuse to let my cardiovascular health drop but it does absolutely increase the calories needed.

honestly I think you need to be looking at 3.5-4k potentially, as a hard gainer that’s not unusual (I’m not a hard gainer and need over 4k to grow but I’m 230lbs)

remember a lot of what you gain on cycle will come off post cycle as it’s water.....just being up front you will not gain 20 lbs (or even close to that) of lean tissue on cycle.
This is the most important thing for OP to take away from this thread. 4K calories will do more for you than anything else at this point.

I’ve been a life long hard gainer with similar height and weight until the past few years. Getting on TRT and eating 4K+ calories was the only way for me to grow. (I believe I’ve had low T most of my life).

I’ve done that exact stack hoping to put on the 10lbs they talk about in the college study - it didn’t happen! I got stronger and added some lean mass, but really just looked like a re-comp/cut after 8weeks. I don’t regret it, but I would not call that a ‘mass’ stack by any means.

What’s working for me to keep lbs on as a hard gainer is taking MK-677,consuming as many carbs as possible and keeping cardio to a minimum.

Agh4281wvu

Awards
Maybe i am missing something, but i am only finding liquid solutions? Will that work or is there a pill?

Agh4281wvu

Awards
I am also going to increase my calorie intake to 4k with the help of some gnc 1350 weight gainer.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Maybe i am missing something, but i am only finding liquid solutions? Will that work or is there a pill?
Which shops did you look from? They are liquids many times with these rx products I think. Works all the same still. I mean caffeine pill works the same as caffeine in coffee or in energy drink or in pwo. If some parable is usefull here, lol.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
@cheftepesh1 Didn't Supreme have capped serms? Not for me, for OP.