Need help with Iron Legion products

Harwing

Harwing

Awards
I bought Respawn Stack and VII-Kit 3 on September 2020 , due some family issue and death, I never used them , I could not find expiry date , I bout Respawn Stack and 3 VII-Kit 3

Please advice shall I use them or not ? Any side effects possible.
How I can stack them if they are still useble ?

Appreciate your support and good advise , as am trying to lose belly fat and body in general

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It really depends on the run you want to have. You can choose to run both together or separate. Me I would run the invictus at .5ml Am, KT full dose AM and virtus PM full dose. This would give you a good length run and most likely an extra bottle for later. That’s just me.

Harwing

Harwing

Awards
It really depends on the run you want to have. You can choose to run both together or separate. Me I would run the invictus at .5ml Am, KT full dose AM and virtus PM full dose. This would give you a good length run and most likely an extra bottle for later. That’s just me.
THANK YOU , kindly advise regarding expiry date of the iron legion products as am concern about it

Harwing

Harwing

Awards
Kindly advise me as its not one product I have , I have a kit plus additional bottles .

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
THANK YOU , kindly advise regarding expiry date of the iron legion products as am concern about it
I would think that you are fine. Most supplements have a good 2-3 years expiration.