Need help with Halo Extreme first run

handmethe90s

handmethe90s

Awards
-Alright guys/gals. 185lbs 5"8" been training 4 years with solid foods, whey, creatine, and preworkouts only.

-Ready to dip into the ph world, have been doing lots of research but still foggy because everything seems too opinionated..I know that bodybuilding methods differ for everyone, but I don't want to go into this unaware/dangerously.

-Do I need a SERM? What is the best stack for a 6 week Halo Extreme run? AI? 50/75mg a day?

-I'm def. sticking with IML Halo ex but any other brands support supps are welcome if they are tried and true. I appreciate all of your guys help from your time in the trenches.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Subd' for responses

bel1

Awards
would run hdrol @ 75 or 100mg for 6 weeks
pct with clomid 50/50/25/25
don't think you need an AI but its always good to have on hand

Mystere3

Awards
What are your goals for the cycle? Bulk? Cut? What's your diet and training going to be like?

I would do novla 20/20/10/10 and forma, daa, hcgenerate or other booster in PCT and run cycle assist and possibly a transdermal test base with it.

handmethe90s

handmethe90s

Awards
OnionKnight thanks for your valuable time, I never thought of that..looks like I don't even need to PCT says google! Savin' money hell yeah... Mystere3 a bulk with 400 cals over maintenance, very clean/structured diet of chicken, turkey, whole wheat pasta, jasmine rice, oats etc. Thanks for your input..would you say cycle assist over IML advanced cycle support?

Mystere3

Awards
I like CA but if you've had luck with the other it's likely fine. For a bulk I'd consider something like 50/75/75/100/100/100 or 50/75/75/75/100/100.

Alphonz

Awards
So did you buy one bottle or two? Of halo extreme. How are your results? I'm considering a similar stack next cycle. That or olympus labs. Not trying to hijack your post but I'm curious.

Mystere3

Awards
The last time I ran hdrol I used lgi halo 25; you could run more or less any of the clones tho, halo extreme is fine, so is the iron flex one.