Need help with cycle idea: 750 test and 75 anadrol

• Thread starter Friendly Milkshake
  • Start date

Friendly Milkshake

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys,

Haven't posted in awhile but since December I crashed my test from taking s-23 then followed with a dbol only cycle which felt much better but my levels plummeted to six. Been on hrt from the doctor now taking 100 mg weekly of cyp. For 2 months. Now my levels are at 900+ ! I'm 295 lbs at 6 feet 31 yrs old and the muscle has packed on nicely. I got a good source now and couple vials from the doc so I planned on running a real cycle shortly because I'll be moving.

I was thinking of doing 750mg test with 75mg anadrol Kickstarter for the first month with winstrol last 6 weeks for a 12 week total cycle.
Cycle example:
750 mg test cyp weeks 1-12
75 mg anadrol weeks 1-4
50 mg winstrol weeks 6-12

Would caber need to be utilized ? How would you fit that in here?

Also arimidex im pretty sure that would be needed for a dose of 1mg 2-3 times a week or 1mg a day to be safe?

Also I don't plan to come off but keep taking a hrt dose of test 100 mg.

Please critique and offer opinions and ideas.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I will chime in and say that 750 test is , imho of course, way too much and unnecessary. I know it is your first blast but really, once you get over 400-500 mg test a week all you get is massive side effects (water retention, moonface like no other) and no additional gains (at least in my case).

Now that i have run test, roughly 400mg a week is the highest i would go, although i wont be using test only if I cycle again.

I would much rather throw in some npp (or even better, primobolan would be my 1st choice if budget wasnt tight) on top of 300 test max if i was going to go for mass. Anadrol is fine, didnt run it, but from what i hear it is a fine drug.

But test, from my experience, over 500mg a week of test is unnecessary and will give more sides than gains. I got some pics from the time where i very briefly went over 500mg test. I didnt look good and i wasnt gaining anymore strength.

Also you cant just take tons of AI, there is no point. Test is a weakish anabolic and a lot of it's anabolic potency comes from its high rate of aromatization to estrogen (which supports igf 1 production and sensitization of androgen receptors). Think of trestolone (ment) and dbol. All these compounds that aromatize heavily are great mass drugs due to estrogen conversion, which in itself is highly anabolic.

So by slamming AI on top of high test you are basically creating the same anabolic environment as if you were running lower test dose without an AI.

Last edited:

Friendly Milkshake

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I will chime in and say that 750 test is , imho of course, way too much and unnecessary. I know it is your first blast but really, once you get over 400-500 mg test a week all you get is massive side effects (water retention, moonface like no other) and no additional gains (at least in my case).

Now that i have run test, roughly 400mg a week is the highest i would go, although i wont be using test only if I cycle again.

I would much rather throw in some npp (or even better, primobolan would be my 1st choice if budget wasnt tight) on top of 300 test max if i was going to go for mass. Anadrol is fine, didnt run it, but from what i hear it is a fine drug.

But test, from my experience, over 500mg a week of test is unnecessary and will give more sides than gains. I got some pics from the time where i very briefly went over 500mg test. I didnt look good and i wasnt gaining anymore strength.

Also you cant just take tons of AI, there is no point. Test is a weakish anabolic and a lot of it's anabolic potency comes from its high rate of aromatization to estrogen (which supports igf 1 production and sensitization of androgen receptors). Think of trestolone (ment) and dbol. All these compounds that aromatize heavily are great mass drugs due to estrogen conversion, which in itself is highly anabolic.

So by slamming AI on top of high test you are basically creating the same anabolic environment as if you were running lower test dose without an AI.
Thanks for the feedback I figured someone would say 750 is too high. Budget is an issue and I'm not sure if the source has real primo though everything else is legit.

I would like to know if caber is a must for anadrol. My friend is having issues with running test too high with anadrol+tren and is now going to scale down to 200 mg test e a week. He doesn't believe in using a.i.s. and caber and never will according to him.

Could someone with experience tell me what protocols they've used for caber and arimidex or aromisin with anadrol and test or similar.

Also is 50 mg winstrol last 6 weeks of cycle sufficient enough?

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I haven’t used drol but I don’t see why you would need caber for it. I agree with cro. You could probably get by with less test and get just as good results with less sides. You respond well to test obviously, I am on TRT 140mg/wk and it puts me in the 600s. I’ve run test up to 400mg/wk with other anabolics and had no/minor sides and needed little AI.

Long story short I would run lower test and let better drugs do the heavy lifting. You’re obviously a big boy so maybe the big dose is necessary but it seems like you don’t need the big doses. Even your proposed cycle but with 500mg or 400mg would be sufficient.

Friendly Milkshake

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I haven’t used drol but I don’t see why you would need caber for it. I agree with cro. You could probably get by with less test and get just as good results with less sides. You respond well to test obviously, I am on TRT 140mg/wk and it puts me in the 600s. I’ve run test up to 400mg/wk with other anabolics and had no/minor sides and needed little AI.

Long story short I would run lower test and let better drugs do the heavy lifting. You’re obviously a big boy so maybe the big dose is necessary but it seems like you don’t need the big doses. Even your proposed cycle but with 500mg or 400mg would be sufficient.
Wow great responses so far. Im not opposed to 400-500mg weekly as this would save money! Since you mentioned I respond well to test, does that mean I'm converting more to estrogen or aromatizing?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Test isn’t really that great of a compound except for first cycles and as mentionned above once you go over 500-600mg it really is NOTHING but sides and water. I’ve experienced it myself and there’s nothing good out of it especially if your goal is building quality muscle. Nowdays I see test as a base basically. Something like 300test 450 NPP will completly annihilate 750test for gains and the sides will be much more manageable. Same for something like 250test + 500 EQ or even 350test 400 primo why not. The total of all these cycles is 750mg total per week and all of them will do so much better than just 750mg of test at building quality muscle.

Friendly Milkshake

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Test isn’t really that great of a compound except for first cycles and as mentionned above once you go over 500-600mg it really is NOTHING but sides and water. I’ve experienced it myself and there’s nothing good out of it especially if your goal is building quality muscle. Nowdays I see test as a base basically. Something like 300test 450 NPP will completly annihilate 750 for gains and the sides will be much more manageable.
Npp v deca are sides similar? I know npp is preferred for a quicker reponse but does it need to be injected more frequently than deca ? I'm assuming every 3 days or every day or other.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Npp v deca are sides similar? I know npp is preferred for a quicker reponse but does it need to be injected more frequently than deca ? I'm assuming every 3 days or every day or other.
I edited my post there’s more details and exemples to explain my point! Also npp and deca are the same drug just different ester. NPP is usually cleaner(not less toxic) just cleaner like less water retention IF any, usually doesn’t affect libido the way deca does but it tends to ruin some people’s sleep just like deca

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You can get away with pinning it 3 times a week yes

Friendly Milkshake

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I edited my post there’s more details and exemples to explain my point! Also npp and deca are the same drug just different ester. NPP is usually cleaner(not less toxic) just cleaner like less water retention IF any, usually doesn’t affect libido the way deca does but it tends to ruin some people’s sleep just like deca
Could you get by injecting primo once a week with test? Reason I ask I live at a place where I can't expose my use so frequently (sober living) I know other guys here are doing it but I'm not trying to get caught up throwing multiple syringes out.

Also I heard most primo is fake, how do you know I guess by a test?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Agree with the guys above bro. 750 seems pointless to me in this context. I dropped back from 600 to 350 after my first few cycles and don’t need an ai. Bloods actually have my test higher off 350 as well but that was also a different lab (estrogen much lower).

if primo isn’t expensive as **** it’s one indicator but people know that so sell the fake stuff at higher prices as well. Unless you have total faith in the source I wouldn’t bother myself for that risk.

winny at 50 is pretty standard, I’ve run at that dose and it’s solid. Lots of people get achy joints but at 50 I was ok on that.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wow great responses so far. Im not opposed to 400-500mg weekly as this would save money! Since you mentioned I respond well to test, does that mean I'm converting more to estrogen or aromatizing?
I haven’t seen your estrogen numbers so i couldnt comment on that. Do you feel like you get estrogen sides?

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Could you get by injecting primo once a week with test? Reason I ask I live at a place where I can't expose my use so frequently (sober living) I know other guys here are doing it but I'm not trying to get caught up throwing multiple syringes out.

Also I heard most primo is fake, how do you know I guess by a test?
I wouldn’t inject test or primo only once a week. Twice a week would be fine. Unless you get test undecanoate. If you wanna inject once a week test u and eq would work I suppose

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wouldn’t inject test or primo only once a week. Twice a week would be fine. Unless you get test undecanoate. If you wanna inject once a week test u and eq would work I suppose
or sust....

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sust once a week? I thought that needed 3x week
sust not at all bro. It’s often used for trt or cruising as the 4 esters give stable blood levels with less frequent injections. Seen it suggested you can get away with every 2 weeks on trt with it but personally I think once every 7-10 days is more optimal.

largest amount in sust 250 is also the longest ester.....

Friendly Milkshake

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
sust not at all bro. It’s often used for trt or cruising as the 4 esters give stable blood levels with less frequent injections. Seen it suggested you can get away with every 2 weeks on trt with it but personally I think once every 7-10 days is more optimal.

largest amount in sust 250 is also the longest ester.....
Well is sust250 used more in bulk phase because people talk about bloat from it. I'm really intrigued now with sust250. What about t400 while we're at it? Even better ? I heard it hurts like hell.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well is sust250 used more in bulk phase because people talk about bloat from it. I'm really intrigued now with sust250. What about t400 while we're at it? Even better ? I heard it hurts like hell.
I wouldnt worry about differences between esters unless fast come down time is needed (then obviously prop, ace and suspension are desirable).

Also, i would personally use regular concentrations (250 e or sust, 200 for cyp etc)
I would focus on getting a good brand rather than seek a particular concentration.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So where is your head at with the cycle now after getting some advice?

Friendly Milkshake

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I wouldnt worry about differences between esters unless fast come down time is needed (then obviously prop, ace and suspension are desirable).

Also, i would personally use regular concentrations (250 e or sust, 200 for cyp etc)
I would focus on getting a good brand rather than seek a particular concentration.
So where is your head at with the cycle now after getting some advice?
I'm not going over 500 mg might use sust250
Still want to use anadrol at 75 mg
And finish with winstrol at 50mg
Will get arimidex to be on the safe side and p5p at 200 mg. Seems like caber is not as necessary as I thought. As far as primo it seems ideal but pretty expensive. I don't plan on running a cycle for another 2 months, give my body 4 months off last heavy Sarms pH dbol cycle.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm not going over 500 mg might use sust250
Still want to use anadrol at 75 mg
And finish with winstrol at 50mg
Will get arimidex to be on the safe side and p5p at 200 mg. Seems like caber is not as necessary as I thought. As far as primo it seems ideal but pretty expensive. I don't plan on running a cycle for another 2 months, give my body 4 months off last heavy Sarms pH dbol cycle.
Money wise you are getting the least out of test. Money : anabolic response sucks with test. And if you account sides, fuack it.

Keep the T at the TRT dose. Don't even spend money for extra test. Invest in npp or something. Heck, you are on trt, so an EQ cycle is also a great option (eq suck for us who cycle as it has a to long half life). If you must, add an oral. But you dont need them for a first cycle. Just 500eq or npp will be more then enough. Not sure what yoour goals are. For a recomp youll get better results with more gear. But for a lean bulk or something ... will you get more lean tissue out of 500 npp plus orals or only npp? Can you train and eat that much more?

Jaa0023

Awards
From my experience, test does raise prolactin, but nowhere near the point of gyno symptoms (like mk677).

P5p should be enough in this case.
From my experience reaching mk677 does not cause gyno symptoms. Only time you’d experience that is if the mk677 is not real. Was your mk legit?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
From my experience reaching mk677 does not cause gyno symptoms. Only time you’d experience that is if the mk677 is not real. Was your mk legit?
That’s because most people aren’t as severely prone to prolactin sides as he is. Mk677 is known to elevate prolactin levels the first COUPLE DAYS you take it for SOME INDIVIDUALS prone to it. saying this is a comon thing is far from the truth though. And yes his mk677 was real.

Jaa0023

Awards
That’s because most people aren’t as severely prone to prolactin sides as he is. Mk677 is known to elevate prolactin levels the first COUPLE DAYS you take it for SOME INDIVIDUALS prone to it. saying this is a comon thing is far from the truth though. And yes his mk677 was real.
I’ve been on mk677 for over 3 weeks now and have gyno from prolactin and haven’t experienced any negative sides. My gyno is not sensitive and is not inflamed. Ive also had the gyno for 10 years and it’s a low case. Some things have experienced from the mk is I’m able to eat more and sleep/recovery has been good.