Need help with constipation

italianboi949

italianboi949

Awards
Have had some issues with my valves since the start of using HGH and was wondering if anybody knows any suggestions to help. Stomach feels bloated and gassy, yet I eat a very clean healthy diet...suggestion ?? Thanks

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Gh can increase in estrogen in some people causing bile stagnation and reducing bile flow
Cortisol levels may also decrease from Gh as gh is antagonistic to cortisol. Gh may have lowered thyroid function. As you can see there are many factors to consider

italianboi949

italianboi949

Awards
I appreciate that knowledgable reply, I may have to check my blood work

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I appreciate that knowledgable reply, I may have to check my blood work
Until you figure out exactly what's causing it, for short term you can take a fiber supplement and up your water intake. Try not to eat much of anything that will cause gas such as cabbage or beans.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Magnesium citrate can be helpful also be sure your kidneys are healthy. Past history is not known

allbrawn

allbrawn

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Probiotics! In morning and at night. Solved my stomach issues.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
NOW brand probiotic/digestive enzymes.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Coffee!!! Lots of black coffee... Just not on legs day... You'll dirt stamp your shorts

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
if you are dehydrated then fiber can make matters worse. If your adrenals are not functioning well fiber will increase dehydration since your body can not hold on to water. Plus it is summer time and demand for salt may go up if you have weaker adrenal glands. I take 1/2 tsp of good sea salt with half a lemon in 16 oz of water first thing in the morning then go for a walk around the block. Hoping to make it back before a shart myself which has happen a few times :eek5:

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Often if there is GI inflammation I would recommend Aloe Vera juice or gel The average recommended dosage is 1oz 1-2 times per day, it can lower potassium levels if taking in excess. This should be use short term of a few weeks. If things this are an issue seek further medical treatment

pmgamer18

Awards
  • Established
JanZ,

Told me to take Magnesium citrate and Life Extension, Neuro-Mag, Magnesium L-Threonate about 6 months ago. My gut became a mess I was going #2 four times every morning and the last one was water. I had no idea this was from Magnesium citrate until my wife tried it and it upset gut bad.

I stopped using this 3 days ago and my gut is fine now I would be careful trying this.

Magnesium citrate can be helpful also be sure your kidneys are healthy. Past history is not known

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Coffee. Black. With coconut oil. Get it cold pressed.

You'll thank me.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Black coffee, especially with coconut oil works great as previously stated. Just remember no matter what "remedy" you use, make sure you drink tons of water.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Good ole Jansz with good information but failing to tell you of side effects. Also if a medical investigator see the word "take" they will hang you out to try as they is prescribing with out a license. Trust me I know they tried to hang me one damn post back in 2007 on here where I use told some one to "take aromasin". These guys on ATM if that is where you read it are violating medical law.. Just letting you know as you would not think about it. Jansz is notorious for coming off as prescribing even if it's recommendation why you will never see me giving amounts or dosages.

pmgamer18

Awards
  • Established
Yep I learned a good lesion on this one he asked me to post a list of my supplements. In this list I was taking for yrs. Sorurce Naturals Magnesium Bis-Glycinate and he told me this was no good. He said you need to take 2 kinds of Magnesium so I tried this.

After a time my gut was a mess and I thought is was from having been on Antibiotics. So for yrs. I had this problems having 4 to 5 BM's / day with a lot of upset. Now after stopping the Magnesium my gut is fine my BM's are now normal after many yrs. of this crap.

I am sure he meant well but he should not tell people this unless they ask him.
Good ole Jansz with good information but failing to tell you of side effects. Also if a medical investigator see the word "take" they will hang you out to try as they is prescribing with out a license. Trust me I know they tried to hang me one damn post back in 2007 on here where I use told some one to "take aromasin". These guys on ATM if that is where you read it are violating medical law.. Just letting you know as you would not think about it. Jansz is notorious for coming off as prescribing even if it's recommendation why you will never see me giving amounts or dosages.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I agree he means well, just needs to suggest things in a more educational or suggestive approach to let people decide for themselves not being so direct. "Do", "take" are more prescriptive words and will eventually end him up on potential trouble ...