Need help using leftover product

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Hey all, hoping to pick everyone's noggin for some suggestions towards using some topicals I have leftover. Trying to find the best usage to get the most out of all of them, in whatever way works best, i.e. what would pair up well and how to split it all up. I'll be running these after I'm done with a PCT I'm starting in a few days.

Any and all ideas are much appreciated.

Here's what I have:
Apex Alchemy -- Diengen (full 30ml bottle)
Iconic Formulations -- Ultra Epi (full bottle)
Iconic Formulations -- Ultra Eleven (80 pumps)
Iconic Formulations -- Alpha Seven (95~ pumps)
Iron Legion -- VII-KT (one full 30ml bottle; half 30ml bottle)

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hey all, hoping to pick everyone's noggin for some suggestions towards using some topicals I have leftover. Trying to find the best usage to get the most out of all of them, in whatever way works best, i.e. what would pair up well and how to split it all up. I'll be running these after I'm done with a PCT I'm starting in a few days.

Any and all ideas are much appreciated.

Here's what I have:
Apex Alchemy -- Diengen (full 30ml bottle)
Iconic Formulations -- Ultra Epi (full bottle)
Iconic Formulations -- Ultra Eleven (80 pumps)
Iconic Formulations -- Alpha Seven (95~ pumps)
Iron Legion -- VII-KT (one full 30ml bottle; half 30ml bottle)
Dienagen I would save till I got more dienolone, 1 bttl of dienolone at that dose is a waste imo
The epiandro you could use at the recommended dose start to finish and I would look for whatever one of those other products has some estrogen conversion and stack that with the epiandro

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Also, you said your starting one of these after pct? If you start a cycle right after pct then your pct was completely a waste of time, all you did was yo-yo your hormones all over the places and do more harm then good.

After pct you wanna spend a decent time off. Typically it will be somewhere between 8-12 weeks off

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Stack all of them together except the Dienagen. Run a half dose to make the one bottle of Epiandro last 8 weeks. Run the Ultra Eleven and 7 for the first 4 weeks then the VII-KT the last 4 weeks. It should be a nice recomp stack. Like Smont said, you should wait 10-12 weeks before running them even though they are mild.

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Also, you said your starting one of these after pct? If you start a cycle right after pct then your pct was completely a waste of time, all you did was yo-yo your hormones all over the places and do more harm then good.

After pct you wanna spend a decent time off. Typically it will be somewhere between 8-12 weeks off
Yeah I didn't phrase that right. I will be taking several weeks off after PCT before using my leftovers. I was shooting for 8.

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Appreciate the suggestions fellas!