Need help to figure out the doses measurements plzz

Sethbelg

Awards
Hi guys how you all doing ? I need help to figure out the measurement of the doses plz . So right now I do have 2 vials of 100mg/ml and 10 ampules of 100mg/ml both are Test-Prop of course i am waiting for a new shipment of more vials of the same concentration ..
So if i to inject 100mg EOD how do i do the calculation ? if you get what i mean ?
for instance my 100mg in the syringe is 1ml EOD ? i mean 1ml of the syringe measurement !
To figure this out this is what i did and please correct me if i am wrong ..
So if i need 100mg of test-prop EOD so i got that dose 100mg/100ml x 1ml = 1ml
if you think am wrong then please let me know and please let me know as well how many vials i will need for 10 weeks cycle of 100mg of Test-Prop EOD ?
Sorry to bother you with all these questions . Thank you all in advance
Seth Belg

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
"100mg/100ml x1ml = 1 ml"? I'm not sure what this is.
It's sometimes hard to look at all those 1's and 0's.

Have a look here.
You can write it as a word problem to work through it.
If you are poking yourself EOD, that's 7 sticks per 2 weeks.
So 7 is your multiplier for the (mg). 700mg per two weeks.

Now you have the volume to consider.
10ml vial or 1ml vial and you can drop in the numbers from there.
When I see ampules, I think 1ml per each so that's 1 dose per ampule.
Are they 1ml ampuls? 5ml vials? 10ml vials?

If 10ml vials:

100mg/ml = 100mg per 1 ml.
1ml syringe = 100mg of Test Prop.

700mg / 2 weeks
3500mg for 10 weeks

1000mg / 10ml vial
3 10ml vials and 5 1ml vials = 3500mg = 10 weeks

or

35 1ml ampules
100mg/ml
= 3500mg

or

7 5ml vials
100mg/ml
= 3500mg

I think it would help to know the volume of the vials to give the best answer to your question.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Mathz iz hard.

But seriously.... If that is your real name... Remember, if someone Googles it, what will come up, is your name attached to that steroid cycle.

Sethbelg

Awards
Thanks for the reply buddy , right now i do have on hand 2 vials of 5 ml each ( 100mg/ml ) and 10 ampules of 1ml (100mg/ml ) . So how many vials or ampules i still need for the entire cycle ? so the way you calculated it makes it 1000ml in the 2 vials and 1000ml in the 10 ampules ,which means i do have 2000ml in total that makes my cycle 1500 ml short ? right ?

Sethbelg

Awards
it is not my full name though and it will not pop up on google :)

Sethbelg

Awards
Yeah i figured i made a mistake thanks to you bro ..it is secret now :)

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks for the reply buddy , right now i do have on hand 2 vials of 5 ml each ( 100mg/ml ) and 10 ampules of 1ml (100mg/ml ) . So how many vials or ampules i still need for the entire cycle ? so the way you calculated it makes it 1000ml in the 2 vials and 1000ml in the 10 ampules ,which means i do have 2000ml in total that makes my cycle 1500 ml short ? right ?
That's correct, brother.
1,500 MGs short (not ml).

5ml vials huh?
Interesting.

Last edited:
justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
x2 5ml vials = 1,000mg 100mg/ml
x10 1ml ampules = 1,000mg 100mg/ml as well

You have 2,000mg with 20ml
Don't confuse mg with ml.

You are 15ml short, or 1500mg
therefore; you would need x2 more 5ml vials and x5 more 1ml ampules for example.

2,000mg (what you have at the moment) / 1,400mg month = 1.43 months or almost 6 weeks.

:)

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
x2 5ml vials = 1,000mg 100mg/ml
x10 1ml ampules = 1,000mg 100mg/ml as well

You have 2,000mg with 20ml
Don't confuse mg with ml.

You are 15ml short, or 1500mg
therefore; you would need x2 more 5ml vials and x5 more 1ml ampules for example.

2,000mg (what you have at the moment) / 1,400mg month = 1.43 months

:)
Thanks for that, brother. I read "mg", when he wrote "ml".

But, I think (hope LOL) maybe he meant mg. Otherwise he'd be buying a LOT more product.
LOL.

Sethbelg

Awards
That's correct, brother.
1,500 MGs short (not ml).

5ml vials huh?
Interesting.
yeah it says 2 vials 5ml . This is my first cycle and i am taking it slowly till i get everything together I really appreciate the help and support . I will get the rest of my gear and which is an extra pack of 2 vials 5ml and i will start the cycle . I got the PCT pills Nolvadex and i have Arimidex on hand just in case . Though i have seen people including the Arimidex in the cycle !! you think thats appropriate ?!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
yeah it says 2 vials 5ml . This is my first cycle and i am taking it slowly till i get everything together I really appreciate the help and support . I will get the rest of my gear and which is an extra pack of 2 vials 5ml and i will start the cycle . I got the PCT pills Nolvadex and i have Arimidex on hand just in case . Though i have seen people including the Arimidex in the cycle !! you think thats appropriate ?!
Yeah, most guys will use some AI (Arimidex) during the cycle.
I tend to be more of a wait and see guy, but honestly, I would advise getting a starting Arimidex dosage recommendation from some of the other guys.
It is really user dependant, and you'll need to see how it treats you (and preferably, you'll get bloodwork to help guide you).
My advice would be to start with .25mg Arimidex every other day (EOD). But I'd like to see other recommendations.

Sethbelg

Awards
Yeah, most guys will use some AI (Arimidex) during the cycle.
I tend to be more of a wait and see guy, but honestly, I would advise getting a starting Arimidex dosage recommendation from some of the other guys.
It is really user dependant, and you'll need to see how it treats you (and preferably, you'll get bloodwork to help guide you).
My advice would be to start with .25mg Arimidex every other day (EOD). But I'd like to see other recommendations.
So ive heard but is it worth it or shall i wait and see ? which is much better ?