need help starting cycle

davide

Awards
hello guys
this is my first time posting in here, needed some help with my cycle and wanted to ask some PH experts in here
my weight is 172 lbs
hight 5'6"
did a 6 week cycle of tri-methyl platinum (which was amazing too bad cant find it anymore)
and also tried a cutting ph for 8 weeks (cant remember the name of it)
anyways my point is i got some kind of experience obv i followed with post cycle and liver sup
now im looking for lean mass i want to see more definition and mass also im okay with some fat as i do a lot of cardio
please let me know if you have any questions and
thank you for the help!!

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
You need more research lol...Did you even run a serm with your pct?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Age, type of training and experience would be helpful as well.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Yea we need more information if you want help lol...Look into methyldiazirinol , dymethazine, epistane, halodrol, and promagnon. All those compounds would make a good solo run paired with a test base and proper pct/support supplements

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
I looked up this "Tri-Methyl Platinum". Lol'd when there's only two methyls in it (Msten and Pmag). Also lol'd at 15mg Trenavar per cap.

davide

Awards
no i did not take serm and sorry what you information do you think i lack? well other than taking serm with my pct

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
no i did not take serm and sorry what you information do you think i lack? well other than taking serm with my pct
Not taking a serm pct for a cycle that has methylstenbolone, trenavar, and promagnon is enough for me to assume you need more research. Look into more compounds, pick one out, then ask about it lol....its hard to help someone that just says "help me with a cycle" etc

davide

Awards
age is 23
type of training low rep high volume i sometimes add super sets or drop sets and cardio for 40 mins after
experience like i said tri and a cutting hormones ran both like two different times tho following the pct and a liver sup

davide

Awards
you are right i do need more research/ help with this cycle this is why im here i need to know more and i need someone to show me the right compounds with the right cycle
kuz trying to do research on ph on the web well make me more confused
thanks for the responds :yup:

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
age is 23
type of training low rep high volume i sometimes add super sets or drop sets and cardio for 40 mins after
experience like i said tri and a cutting hormones ran both like two different times tho following the pct and a liver sup
Look up some of the compounds I listed, they are all good for solo runs with a test base

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Look up some of the compounds I listed, they are all good for solo runs with a test base
^ This.

Ridiculous to stack random compounds while thinking, "Hurr durr more shet more gains amirite". There are some compounds that have synergy when stacked... but running a single compound is almost always the smarter choice.

davide

Awards
man im trying ti look them up seriously it is just getting me more confused bas on the info i gave you what you think will best match my need ?

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
man im trying ti look them up seriously it is just getting me more confused bas on the info i gave you what you think will best match my need ?
Pretty much every compound i listed are dry. Dmz, halo and promag are all what I'd consider lean bulkers

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Epistane and methyldiazirinol are more dry, but both still present good results regardless

davide

Awards
^ This.

Ridiculous to stack random compounds while thinking, "Hurr durr more shet more gains amirite". There are some compounds that have synergy when stacked... but running a single compound is almost always the smarter choice.
what are your recommendation ? to me?

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
what are your recommendation ? to me?
You said you wanted mass, then stated you wanted more definition. But... after that you said you didn't mind fat gain.

Lol, well make up your mind.

If you want dry gains and definition go with Epistane.

If you're after purely mass, go with something like Trest or Methyl 1 Alpha.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
you are right i do need more research/ help with this cycle this is why im here i need to know more and i need someone to show me the right compounds with the right cycle
kuz trying to do research on ph on the web well make me more confused
thanks for the responds :yup:
Hey brother I'll toss you a line.
There is no such thing as the "right cycle " as everyone responds differently to everything. So step one pick a goal. Cut bulk strength whatever. Step two google best prohormone or steroid for (insert goal here) and find a few compounds that interest you. At this point you're going to need to decide if you want to inject or just pop orals. ( orals come with more sides but in most cases act quicker) once you figure out what substance you will be taking and how long you will be taking it, do extensive research on the side effects that can occur then assume you will get all of them and buy your on cycle support sups. After you have an idea of what your cycle is going to be look into clomid nolva and torem. Those will be three of the most popular serms, personally I like torem.
Asking a question like what cycle should I take on this forum is like going to a mechanic and asking what truck should I buy. It all depends on your wants and needs.

Sorry for any poor grammer this is off of my phone

davide

Awards
Hey brother I'll toss you a line.
There is no such thing as the "right cycle " as everyone responds differently to everything. So step one pick a goal. Cut bulk strength whatever. Step two google best prohormone or steroid for (insert goal here) and find a few compounds that interest you. At this point you're going to need to decide if you want to inject or just pop orals. ( orals come with more sides but in most cases act quicker) once you figure out what substance you will be taking and how long you will be taking it, do extensive research on the side effects that can occur then assume you will get all of them and buy your on cycle support sups. After you have an idea of what your cycle is going to be look into clomid nolva and torem. Those will be three of the most popular serms, personally I like torem.
Asking a question like what cycle should I take on this forum is like going to a mechanic and asking what truck should I buy. It all depends on your wants and needs.

Sorry for any poor grammer this is off of my phone
wow thanks so much for this responds now i have a good idea of what i need to do
thank you sir!

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
A little old but a good place for beginners wanting knowledge

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Whoever wrote that made no mention of incorporating HCG into PCT for injectables. I also lol'd at how many times DAA and Inhibit P were mentioned.
Yeah it's a little old and for allot of people I've seen on the boards her don't believe you need HCG for something like 12 weeks of test e at 500mgs a week .

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
Hooked on phonics, noahmsayin?

Seriously though, just do a little research. A half hour of reading on this site will answer all your questions regarding hormonal products including: orals, injectables, AIs, SERMs, SARMs, supports, cycle length, time off, etc...