Need Help Recreating Prohormone Cycle!

Tryu

Awards
Hey all, I made an account just for this question as I know how extremely important it is, to get my cycles right to keep my gains and to get optimal ones.

I already have the DMZ and the Andro, But a harder time finding the other three. If anyone has any suggestions on what can be substituted and is a little easier to get, that would be great!

Products that need to be substituted:
E-control Rx
Advanced Cycle Support Rx
Ultra Male Rx

Any and all help will be appreciated!

Tryu

Awards
Hey all, I made an account just for this question as I know how extremely important it is, to get my cycles right to keep my gains and to get optimal ones.

I already have the DMZ and the Andro, But a harder time finding the other three. If anyone has any suggestions on what can be substituted and is a little easier to get, that would be great!

Products that need to be substituted:
E-control Rx
Advanced Cycle Support Rx
Ultra Male Rx

Any and all help will be appreciated!
I can't post links which sucks, but it's the Super DMZ Mass Stack. You can find it on, mysupplementstore.com

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You're not ready for hormonals if you really think otc products will suffice for pct and ai

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Go google "serm pct" for starters.

Tryu

Awards
Go google "serm pct" for starters.
Ok, I need Nolvadex and Clomid. That still doesn't tell me how much milligrams I need to take if I am gonna be doing a 8 week cycle and 4 weeks on Nova and Clomid. I am sure every cycle is different, espically an oral only one. Can you advise? And would these products do? enhancedathlete.eu/product/nolvadex-clomid-pct-bundle-1/

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You can literally type the questions you asked into googke and find the answers then ask people here if you have anymore legitimate questions... I can see why some of the vets get angry, this kind of information is so easy to find with some initiative and if you dont know how to find it, maybe you shouldn't be messing with hormones

Reactions: Nac

Tryu

Awards
You can literally type the questions you asked into googke and find the answers then ask people here if you have anymore legitimate questions... I can see why some of the vets get angry, this kind of information is so easy to find with some initiative and if you dont know how to find it, maybe you shouldn't be messing with hormones
Honestly, if you were as smart as you say, you would be able to help. But instead you just bash the people that try to learn by posting on forums when you don't even know the answer your self. You act like you do but you don't and If you did, you would have helped instead of telling me to find the answer somewhere else. Trust me, I posted on here for a reason if you cared to look at my first post.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Honestly, if you were as smart as you say, you would be able to help. But instead you just bash the people that try to learn by posting on forums when you don't even know the answer your self. You act like you do but you don't and If you did you would have helped instead of telling me to find the answer somewhere else. Trust me, I posted on here for a reason if you cared to look at my first post.
It seems you got caught up in the excitement of possible gains from hormones that you went out and bought them without researching the compounds and now you read somewhere gains are hard to keep and want help with that. The most important part of this is not necessarily the gains, you could gain 10kgs in the cycle, but if you dont know what you're doing post cycle that can all go... and more.

Get proper cycle support
Get an AI if your PH aromatizes
Nolva (40/20/20/10) or Clomid (50/50/25/25) or both
some kind of test booster/pct spp (k1ngs blood is good)
anything else is up to you, maybe cortisol supplement and maybe an AI 3-4 weeks into pct just in case rebound or estrogen problems

But look into what a serm is and what it does and about side effects of taking these kind of things.

Tryu

Awards
It seems you got caught up in the excitement of possible gains from hormones that you went out and bought them without researching the compounds and now you read somewhere gains are hard to keep and want help with that. The most important part of this is not necessarily the gains, you could gain 10kgs in the cycle, but if you dont know what you're doing post cycle that can all go... and more.

Get proper cycle support
Get an AI if your PH aromatizes
Nolva (40/20/20/10) or Clomid (50/50/25/25) or both
some kind of test booster/pct spp (k1ngs blood is good)
anything else is up to you, maybe cortisol supplement and maybe an AI 3-4 weeks into pct just in case rebound or estrogen problems

But look into what a serm is and what it does and about side effects of taking these kind of things.
Alright, I actually had an idea on what to get for everything but as you know all the banned stuff is hard to get now, and I would prefer to keep it simple with everything, that's why I was goin off that stack. I wasn't being reckless, I had a base to go off of... my stupidity comes from thinking I could get everything as is. So thank you for helping me a bit. And as far as otc AI and PCT goes, the stuff you mentioned would be good to substitute for the products of advanced cycle support and ultra male e-control etc? They sell these products now, but I don't think it's the same. Right?

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Alright, I actually had an idea on what to get for everything but as you know all the ban stuff is hard to get now, and I would prefer to keep it simple with everything, that's why I was goin off that stack. I wasn't being reckless, I had a base to go off of... my stupidity comes from thinking I could get everything as is. So thank you for helping me a bit. And as far as otc AI and PCT goes, the stuff you mentioned would be good to substitute for the products of advanced cycle support and ultra male e-control etc? They sell these products now, but I don't think it's the same. Right?
What has worked well in the past for me for cycle support is Arm1care pro for cycle support (does have arimistane in it, which people believe is not really an anti-E, but does help with cortisol... for me I feel like it has kept estrogen in check, but maybe ive been lucky) if you want to be extra safe get TUDCA aswell.

For pct get one or both of the serms, very easy to find if you type their name and put "research chem" you can buy them in liquid form, which is probably the better way rather than buying them in pill form from some dodgey place. Maybe google the potential places name and check for reviews aswell. K1ngs blood will be a great addition to the serm.

Ultra male was pretty good I think, I thought it had DHEA in it, maybe formula has changed... dont think it will do much good on cycle, could be used instead of kings on the pct though.... personally id go the kings blood.

e control 1 was just arimistane I believe, the v2 one has a few more goodies in it, but if your gonna use arm1care pro, dont use both might make you too dry and hurt the joints. The advanced cycle support can be used with the e control, but again arm1care pro covers both.

If estrogen does become a problem, exemestane(not otc) is awesome, but be careful with dosage/amounts and if you are already taking an anti E (arm1care) coz it can crash your estrogen

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I wasn't trying to be a dick; I just think that it would be a lot more easy for you to get a better understanding of this stuff so you know what we are saying when we offer advice. Nolva or clomid for pct; i prefer clomid 50/50/25/25.

Tryu

Awards
What has worked well in the past for me for cycle support is Arm1care pro for cycle support (does have arimistane in it, which people believe is not really an anti-E, but does help with cortisol... for me I feel like it has kept estrogen in check, but maybe ive been lucky) if you want to be extra safe get TUDCA aswell.

For pct get one or both of the serms, very easy to find if you type their name and put "research chem" you can buy them in liquid form, which is probably the better way rather than buying them in pill form from some dodgey place. Maybe google the potential places name and check for reviews aswell. K1ngs blood will be a great addition to the serm.

Ultra male was pretty good I think, I thought it had DHEA in it, maybe formula has changed... dont think it will do much good on cycle, could be used instead of kings on the pct though.... personally id go the kings blood.

e control 1 was just arimistane I believe, the v2 one has a few more goodies in it, but if your gonna use arm1care pro, dont use both might make you too dry and hurt the joints. The advanced cycle support can be used with the e control, but again arm1care pro covers both.

If estrogen does become a problem, exemestane(not otc) is awesome, but be careful with dosage/amounts and if you are already taking an anti E (arm1care) coz it can crash your estrogen
What do you think of AD-3 PCT and Cycle Armor both of which I was looking at, serms aside?

Tryu

Awards
I wasn't trying to be a dick; I just think that it would be a lot more easy for you to get a better understanding of this stuff so you know what we are saying when we offer advice. Nolva or clomid for pct; i prefer clomid 50/50/25/25.
Don't sweat it man! I need all the help I can get. And just to verify I am a noob, when you list mg intake 50/50/25/25 is that how you measure the mgs until you get off of it? And also that would be a 4 week PCT of clomid correct?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What do you think of AD-3 PCT and Cycle Armor both of which I was looking at, serms aside?
Sup3r pct to go along with the serm of choice and either ar1macare pro or cel cycle assist with the option of additional tudca

Tryu

Awards
Sup3r pct to go along with the serm of choice and either ar1macare pro or cel cycle assist with the option of additional tudca
I read it's better to use clomid and nolva, any truth to that? or do you really only need one or the other.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I read it's better to use clomid and nolva, any truth to that? or do you really only need one or the other.
It wouldn't hurt to run both, and I can see it being beneficial to run both in some circumstances, but you'll be fine with just one. I like clomid better personally. Make sure you do plenty of research before you decide to take anything and make sure that you get a legit serm; I'd avoid research chemicals

Tryu

Awards
It wouldn't hurt to run both, and I can see it being beneficial to run both in some circumstances, but you'll be fine with just one. I like clomid better personally. Make sure you do plenty of research before you decide to take anything and make sure that you get a legit serm; I'd avoid research chemicals
If I were to run both, would it look something like this...
Clomid: week 5 50 week 6 50 week 7 25 week 8 25
Nolvadex: week 5 40 week 6 20 week 7 20 week 8 10

I am not sure if intake differes when taking both, but you're the guru. I'll make sure to make this the last question for you thanks.
I'll post my cycle when I get everything sorted, by then l'll have everything solid.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If I were to run both, would it look something like this...
Clomid: week 5 50 week 6 50 week 7 25 week 8 25
Nolvadex: week 5 40 week 6 20 week 7 20 week 8 10

I am not sure if intake differes when taking both, but you're the guru. I'll make sure to make this the last question for you thanks.
I'll post my cycle when I get everything sorted so I make sure everything is solid.
I'm not a guru, that's just a username haha. And that layout is solid; 20/20/10/10 would even work fine for nolva. You don't need both serms, but it wont hurt. Also consider having an aromatize inhibitor on hand like exemestane.

Tryu

Awards
You can find all this right here @
And you can apply mace 15 for an additional15% off at checkout. Hope this helps you.
Those products are new and don't have the same type of ingredients as the ones of old.