Need help planning my first injectable cycle.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking to do an 8 week cycle that looks like this:
Weeks 1 thru 8 - Test Cyp @500/week
Weeks 4-8 - Anavar @ 50mg/day

PCT will start at week 10 and will consist of Nolva tabs using the standard 40/30/20/10.

Thoughts? Suggestions? Let me know what you all think since all I've done in the past is designers. (3 cycles over 2.5 years)

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
I'm looking to do an 8 week cycle that looks like this:
Weeks 1 thru 8 - Test Cyp @500/week
Weeks 4-8 - Anavar @ 50mg/day

PCT will start at week 12 and will consist of Nolva tabs using the standard 40/30/20/10.

Thoughts? Suggestions? Let me know what you all think since all I've done in the past is designers. (3 cycles over 2.5 years)
I would run Clomid for PCT... not Nolva.

Also, why only 8 weeks? Run the test for 10-12 weeks minimum!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Test E or C needs to be run atleast 10 weeks, why are u starting PCT 4 weeks after last injection?...it needs to be 2 weeks after last injection

switch to test prop if u only want to run it 8 weeks

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
Test E or C needs to be run atleast 10 weeks, why are u starting PCT 4 weeks after last injection?...it needs to be 2 weeks after last injection

switch to test prop if u only want to run it 8 weeks
Damn, I meant week 10. My brain isn't working well today.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established

Also, why only 8 weeks? Run the test for 10-12 weeks minimum!
That shouldn't be a problem. Would I then want to run the var during weeks 8-12 or just run a couple more weeks of it?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
That shouldn't be a problem. Would I then want to run the var during weeks 8-12 or just run a couple more weeks of it?

im guessing u want to use var at the end to solidify gains and minimize bloat towards the end of the cycle?

if so, then yes, run the var right up until PCT

u'll be fine with just nolva or clomid....or both, its up to u

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
im guessing u want to use var at the end to solidify gains and minimize bloat towards the end of the cycle?

if so, then yes, run the var right up until PCT

u'll be fine with just nolva or clomid....or both, its up to u
That's exactly the plan. Minimize bloat and harden up. Is there anything else I could throw into the mix? Also, 4 weeks of Var is plenty good, right?

Motox

Awards
  • Established
you can and should run var for 6 weeks at up to 80 mgs if u can afford it. It wont really be its best at 50 mg for four weeks. Its very mild too so liver stress shouldnt be an issue. Id have an ai like arimidex on hand as well.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would stick with nolva, It gave me occular problems, and made me so sensitive. I know that many think that clomid is better for HPTA but, I'll take a little slower recovery over those sides anyday. Not to mention Nolva is better at preventing gyno.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
So are you running the Test-C for 10-12 weeks now?
Looks like I'll run the Test Cyp for 12 weeks with 6 weeks of Var. Along side this I'm going to run 3 months of GH. This should be interesting. I have Armidex on the way and have Nolva already. Cycle begins Saturday.