Need help on reducing body fat

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
damn i forgot to get some cottage cheese. is it that bad to goto sleep with no protein in you beside the last meal?
Just eat a can of tuna or some type of lean meat, (fish,chicken,turkey or lean beef). If you don't have lean beef just boil it and and rinse it off and that will bring it to 95/5 ratio which is good. Oh and good job on the weight loss so far!

dee3152

dee3152

Awards
it might be water weight but i take it. Just going to stick to my diet and drinking plenty of water. And be a beast in the gym on cardio and the weights.

dee3152

dee3152

Awards
just to update. I feel like im leaning out. i can start to see my abs on the side behind the fat. also i think i already drop about two inc of the waist. also the weight room is like my home now, i love going to the gym now. I feel like pushing my prior limits on each exercise.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Nice bro, just take care not to hurt yourself. That will set you back a few days / weeks of gym time.

Glad you're seeing some results! Congrats!

dee3152

dee3152

Awards
thanks yea im not going that overboard to injure myself. progress is still showing. Will put up stats up on wed. but still doing 4/week split and cardio 4 times a week 2 hit and 2 40 to 45 min

dee3152

dee3152

Awards
End of second week. I feel great woke up at 221lbs looking leaner waist is slimming down. Im now taking four recreate a day, im sweating all day non stop. cant wait to see the fat come of the stomach more. I just going to stick with my diet and training we will se what happens.

dee3152

dee3152

Awards
its been a little over a month and I'm still progressing I weigh in today at 215 lbs also looking leaner and waist size went down two inc. Tiberlakers i haven't tried the casien protein yet but waiting on my shipment so i let you all know how that goes over the next couple weeks