need help on first cicle (sarms)

waltermagik

Awards
hello there I am going to soon start my first cycle been a natural lifter for about 8 years male physique competitor my stats are 182 lbs 6'1 25 yrs old 12% bf at the moment no injuries so far, to be exact and after losing my last year competition I got terribly down trained harder than ever before but been only able to put 2 lbs in a whole year so obviously not goin to cut it if I want to win this year .

I'm looking mostly to do something mild to start with as I don't know how my body will react to it after researching for a wile your first cycle should never be something that complex and you would still be able to make awesome gains been thinking on running a cycle a bit more orthodox if I may say.

20 mg , osta for 8 weeks , ( 4 weeks would consist mostly of a lean clean bulk aiming for about 5 or 6 pounds of lean mass and the last 4 weeks of recomp or cut so I can go into a lower bf % wile still maintain my muscle )

the last 4 weeks I was thinking in throwing in 50 mg of S4 how ever I am unsure about this as I been reading that it really doesn't do much for some people rather just vascularity

would you change anything or keep it the same as I said it is my first time doing anything like this so excuse my ignorance if something is wrong pct will be run as I analyze how much is actually needed for it .

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Get LGD and run it 4/4/8/8/8/8/12/12 with some 4 Andro at 330 or EPI Andro at 1000 to help with lethargy/libido.

You have a better chance of seeing the lean increase with the above rather than osta. Leave out the S4. The vision sides alone should steer you away.

Also...there's no analyzing if you need a PCT. You definitely NEED a PCT. LGD or Osta WILL shut you down. Run clomid 50/50/25/25.

Trentlesarms

Awards
Completely agree with elo76 - Andarine is the only SARM to cause vision impairment. If you're going to run at 12mg then you will definitely need some PCT in place. I've recently ran my own research with over 100 users who had used SARMs and I've written up an article on how to get the most out of LGD4033, read it by Googling "SARMs Online LGD-4033 review"

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
I agree with elo76. I real serm is required on any of those compounds, if you want to do it right. LGD is stronger then OSTA so you could run it at a lower dosage and it will last longer.

I never touched S4, going to try EPIANDRO soon and 4 Andro seemed great too. I have not used it to combat lethargy from any SARM yet, but will see how epi works. I have always used liquid timox for pct.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry to hijack the thread but here's a question that I've read different responses:
Does a solo cycle of S4 require a PCT.

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry to hijack the thread but here's a question that I've read different responses:
Does a solo cycle of S4 require a PCT.
Bro science seems to currently say it doesn't but I don't trust that. All evidence that I've seen seem to show its slightly suppressive.