Need help on cutting

ARTIOM

Awards
Hi folks, currently on 250 sustanon week and 20mg superdrol daily cycle , I am gaining mass/fat more than expected, I am at 110kg, 172cm height , still 2 weeks to go till end superdrol , can you advice me something to cut after superdrol is over , i was thinking of anavar or Clenbuterol , combined with the duration of sustanon in the system, which will be about 3 weeks from the last inyection.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Youre being too impatient in my opinion, and by being impatient ypur actions are going to majorly jeopardise any progress youve made.

Your post is a bit ambiguous to me regarding timeframes, but long story short the worse time to try lose fat (eat in a kcal deficit) is straight after a cycle/blast. There are certainly ways (drugs) to make doing this less detrimental but why rush it at the cost to health.

ARTIOM

Awards
Youre being too impatient in my opinion, and by being impatient ypur actions are going to majorly jeopardise any progress youve made.

Your post is a bit ambiguous to me regarding timeframes, but long story short the worse time to try lose fat (eat in a kcal deficit) is straight after a cycle/blast. There are certainly ways (drugs) to make doing this less detrimental but why rush it at the cost to health.
Yes i know friend but that is what dirt bulk and water retention does i guess, but its fine for me as long as i can cut with something when superdrol is over and T is still in blood for 3 more weeks.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yes i know friend but that is what dirt bulk and water retention does i guess, but its fine for me as long as i can cut with something when superdrol is over and T is still in blood for 3 more weeks.
If you start trying to cut at the end of this "bulk" the first thing that's going to happen is your going to loose whatever muscle you gained.

The steroids you choose does not determine bulking or cutting, your diet does. Also, just so you know, superdrol is one of the hardest steroids to get fat on. If your getting fat on SD your diet has to be pretty bad or your MASSIVELY OVEREATING.

if you wanna cut you have 2 options that won't tear through whatever new muscle you gained. Option 1 is finish the cycle as is, pct, after pct spend 8 weeks or so trying to maintain and then start a cutting cycle.

Or, drop the SD and continue your cycle for another 8 weeks or so in a caloric deficit.

Trying to cut in 3 weeks is literally just going to burn muscle because your going to have to do a hard crash diet to loose fat that fast

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you start trying to cut at the end of this "bulk" the first thing that's going to happen is your going to loose whatever muscle you gained.

The steroids you choose does not determine bulking or cutting, your diet does. Also, just so you know, superdrol is one of the hardest steroids to get fat on. If your getting fat on SD your diet has to be pretty bad or your MASSIVELY OVEREATING.

if you wanna cut you have 2 options that won't tear through whatever new muscle you gained. Option 1 is finish the cycle as is, pct, after pct spend 8 weeks or so trying to maintain and then start a cutting cycle.

Or, drop the SD and continue your cycle for another 8 weeks or so in a caloric deficit.

Trying to cut in 3 weeks is literally just going to burn muscle because your going to have to do a hard crash diet to loose fat that fast
OP you need to print this response and tape it to your bathroom mirror so you see it every day multiple times a day. I'm not even joking

ARTIOM

Awards

Yea good reply thanks friend

DinnerTable

DinnerTable

Awards
OP, what is your current diet and calorie intake like?

DinnerTable

DinnerTable

Awards
Why is your screen name dinner table lol. I've been meaning to ask you that. Genuinely curious
You know, I cant remember why. Honestly I can't.
Made the account over 1.5 years ago and didnt become more active until recently.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Mine is actually supposed to be S-Mont but they wouldn't let me use the -

My first choice was silverware drawer
Silverware drawer is good. "Tupperware" is another good one but I think it might already taken by a member if I'm not mistaken :LOL:

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I wanted mine to be just "Rocket" but some butt head who doesn't even post here already had it. @Admin can you make this happen?

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Mine is actually supposed to be S-Mont but they wouldn't let me use the -

My first choice was silverware drawer
Huh I always thought it was like your name shortened like Scott Montgomery or something

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Huh I always thought it was like your name shortened like Scott Montgomery or something
It is, my first name starts with a s and my last name is Montanari

S-Mont

But because I couldn't use a - I just put smont

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Also I have no affiliation with Montanari Bros. Powerhouse gym. Apparently there my seccond cousins but Ive never met them, my dad and other cousins have, I really need to go check out there gym As it's only 1 hr away

But look up 10 bodybuilding gyms in the United States and there on the list.

Last edited:
klbsa

klbsa

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Burn more calories than you eat…… Taking Clen or anavar won’t do much for fat burning if you are eating too much.

All AAS are good fat burners if you are dieting correctly. At least in my experience.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also I have no affiliation with Montanari Bros. Powerhouse gym. Apparently there my seccond cousins but Ive never met them, my dad and other cousins have, I really need to go check out there gym As it's only 1 hr away

But look up 10 bodybuilding gyms in the United States and there on the list.
I saw that name and that’s what I thought….cool that they are your cousins. I was in Connecticut a couple of years ago for my company and got to check out Powerhouse gym. It’s one of the best gyms I’ve ever worked out in, and some really cool people there too.👍

OP your getting good advice…..never try to cut calories in your PCT. Try to eat about the same calories, but clean it up with extra protein, low glycemic carbs, and good fats. Add something for Cortisol like SNS Reduce XT in your PCT also. Try to maintain for a couple of months and then start a cut.