Need Help! Normal Test levels but high Estradiol

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For the last 4-5months I have had my doubts about having high E2 (because of my chest fat and belly fat) and it turns out, I was right. Got my blood work done yesterday. Test levels are normal but with high E2.

How can I reduce it? I have easy access to any Pharma drug. But, I’d like to stay away from those if possible.

652081D5-EE82-4535-8240-93B92F59439B.png

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For the last 4-5months I have had my doubts about having high E2 (because of my chest fat and belly fat) and it turns out, I was right. Got my blood work done yesterday. Test levels are normal but with high E2.

How can I reduce it? I have easy access to any Pharma drug. But, I’d like to stay away from those if possible.

View attachment 172341
Check out my log for iron legion virtus.
It's otc and works well to control estrogen on hormonals so it seems at the moment. Strongest otc AI ive used since formestane.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=306447

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Check out my log for iron legion virtus.
It's otc and works well to control estrogen on hormonals so it seems at the moment. Strongest otc AI ive used since formestane.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=306447
I did not see any post on your E2 levels. I have very good sex drive and no problem getting a morning wood. It would be helpful if there was a before and after values taken. But again, you were on some goodies as well.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did not see any post on your E2 levels. I have very good sex drive and no problem getting a morning wood. It would be helpful if there was a before and after values taken. But again, you were on some goodies as well.
Yeah but youre just asking about an alternative to a pharma ai. And while I dont have the test its working, I've dealt w E2 problems enough to know that. Not as strong as pharma but would prob be ideal for your situation.

Mybe delsolrob would be willing to throw you a bottle possibly to log w after bloods. I'm sure hes confident it will work as am I.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah but youre just asking about an alternative to a pharma ai. And while I dont have the test its working, I've dealt w E2 problems enough to know that. Not as strong as pharma but would prob be ideal for your situation.

Mybe delsolrob would be willing to throw you a bottle possibly to log w after bloods. I'm sure hes confident it will work s am I.
I agree. With experience you would know what works. I can always get bloods done without too much hassle.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree. With experience you would know what works. I can always get bloods done without too much hassle.
It works bro I can vouch for that. About as good as the old formastane imo.

Darkheart

Darkheart

Awards
If you still have this issue try a DIM supplement strong as you can find. Nutricost makes one that's 300mg and 120 caps on Amazon for $18. Keeps my E2 around 39. If your married it's great for the wife too. My wife takes it to reduce the monthly cycle pains and anguish.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you still have this issue try a DIM supplement strong as you can find. Nutricost makes one that's 300mg and 120 caps on Amazon for $18. Keeps my E2 around 39. If your married it's great for the wife too. My wife takes it to reduce the monthly cycle pains and anguish.
Haven’t used any supplement to control the E2. I am sure it’s still at the same level. I have some Arimistane. Not sure how much DIM helps. Do you know what your values were before DIM?

Darkheart

Darkheart

Awards
No idea man. Only started testing for that one I started trt. Over 1 year E2 went 25,30,27.