Need help getting rid of Gyno

M

machusenpai

Awards
Alright guys, no shaming please but I have a mild gyno since I was 14 and I am 22 now and it never went away. Is there any supplements that might get rid of the nipple puffiness?

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Raloxifene and exem

Ralox 120/80/60/60/60/60 (till it goes away)
Exem (you can tweak this number around)
12.5 EOD and dose this for another two weeks past Your last ralox dose... taper down as needed

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What’s mentioned above are not supplements and I doubt there are any which works. So, my advice: Go see a doctor.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Get a prescription for Nolvadex at 20-40mgs per day. Use that in combination with a bodyfat loss style regiment.

Also be sure that your estrogen is normalized after the run, or it will just return.

I have my clients use MuscleGELZ androshred along side of their Nolva Script. Now I do want to say I do rep for MuscleGELZ, but I also rep for many brands and I picked that item specifically because it works great in combination for safe and effective fat loss.

Also check your prolactin to be sure that that is in order, because although that is not the cause of gyno per say, that can effect the "appearance" of gyno. If you have elevated Prolactin levels, you often can see swollen nipples, and or lactating nipples, and this may make the "appearance" of gyno seem even worse.

Oh yeah, another method is freezing the area. This is not a well known method but you can do to a med spa and you can have them "freeze" areas with bodyfat. After the session, days later, the area will tend to bruise badly and then the area will shed fat deposits as you heal. This might sound impossible but I assure you it is not. This works well only on the fat deposits close to the skin. The large accumulations will either need the Nolva or Surgery to remove.

B

bignastyisbac

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Search Nutone ceiling fan in Google. The 763RLN works best. Follow the directions for installation. Remove the cover to reveal the internal fan. Place nipple in between the blades and turn the unit on. This is how my friends and I solve all our gyno issues.

R

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m not sure if I have gyno, but just in case I do, I’ve been rubbing formestane on my lower chest, of course in conjunction with a defecit I think the slight “boob” appearance is turning into and nice well rounded and obvious apex appearance. Not that Im even fat at all in the first place lol, but still. Kinda like a preventative measure for when I do get leaner.