Need help for my SARMs cycle!

popchris

Awards
I am in a bit of a pickle.

I am doing a Ostarine cycle (20mg ED). I am doing it primarily for cutting. I’m two weeks into it. I’m responding. I have a PCT for it (but it’s a light PCT: Arimistane and some natural test boosters which I know are basically just libido pills).

The problem: my appetite has surged through the roof. I cannot eat at a deficit. It’s absurd.

If you look at my previous posts, you’ll see I was hesitant to add MK677 and decided to hold off strictly because I know it stimulates appetite. Well clearly I have no business taking MK677, because Ostarine is making me feel like a ravenous wolf.

I spent so much time debating between LGD vs Anavar vs Ostarine. I ultimately picked Ostarine because I figured why take on the additional suppression if my primary goal is to cut anyways. Well obviously, that reasoning goes out the window if I cannot eat less than 2000 calories to save my life. Now I would take the additional suppression because I need my body to be far more forgiving with these calories.

I’m 32 year old male. 6”1. 225 lbs.

Do I go grab something like LGD (I would not be able to get anavar quite as quickly) next week and just stack them? Do I take extra time to get Anavar? Do I ride it out with Ostarine?

I cannot do EC stack because I already take Ritalin for ADHD and I don’t want to take on any more stimulants.

Even after all the research I did (clearly not enough), I legitimately had no idea this was a possible side effect of Ostarine.

Last edited:
Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bro chill, it’s 20MG of osta, just control yourself. Eat less if that’s your goal. If you can’t control your hunger while trying to cut you have no business taking LGD lol

popchris

Awards
Bro chill, it’s 20MG of osta, just control yourself. Eat less if that’s your goal. If you can’t control your hunger while trying to cut you have no business taking LGD lol
But why are you emphasizing that it’s 20MG of Ostarine?
The fact that it’s a relatively low dose and yet my hunger has surged IS the problem (if I was taking a high dose of Ostarine, then the solution would be obvious).

What sense does that make in regards to LGD? Is it necessarily the case that since my appetite increased greatly from 20MG of Ostarine, it would be even greater on LGD? I don’t think just because LGD is more potent than Ostarine that it affects appetite proportionately (correct me if I’m wrong).