Need help finding a gym near Schofield Barracks!

DipStrong

DipStrong

Awards
Hey y'all, know it's been a while since I've made any posts, but that's because I've been at basic training and advanced individual training for the army. 68W, combat medic. Got orders and I'm being stationed in Hawaii.

Y'all know of any good gyms in or near Honolulu? Preferably 24 hour because lord knows what my "work" schedule will look like. I'm just ready to start lifting again. 6 months away from the gym, just doing Army PT Monday-Friday has made me small and weak.

DipStrong

DipStrong

Awards
I have about 4 weeks before I head there, so I've got time.

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
Dude Mwr gyms are usually really well equipped and most at least on ft hood were open till 2200 that's 10pm for you non military folk. Dammit now I miss the army (never thought I'd say that while I was in)

DipStrong

DipStrong

Awards
Dude on Mar gyms are usually really well equipped and most at least on ft hood were open till 2200 that's 10pm for you non military folk. Dammit now I miss the army (never thought I'd say that while I was in)
I'm at Fort Sam Houston, Texas right now and the gym here is awesome. Only open 0500-2100 Monday - Friday and 0500-1600 on the weekends. Don't really get a chance to go, still being in training and what not. Combine that with training all day, every day, in full battle rattle and the gym is the last thing on your mind.

Hopefully Schofield Barracks/Fort Shafter has a nice set up with extended hours. If not, I'll find one off base.