need help deciding when to start my cycle

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey guys i need some in put.i have ordered one bottle of havoc and one bottle of mrsupps h-drol.i am going to either stack them or make at least to cylce out of them.my question is should i start my cylce if in about 10 days after i would be starting it i will be going on a cruze and will not be working out for 5 full days.is that a problem or will i be able to just keep taking them like normall during the cruze and then the day i get back just jump right back into the gym balls to the walls.so i guese my question is does a 5 day brake after about 10 days after starting your cycle good ,bad or does not matter.thanks

SoCalMuscle

SoCalMuscle

Awards
if it where me i would wait until i got back cause i dont wanna miss any days from the gym while im on..

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
get the most for your money, wait till you get back

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yea me niether but i have enough for two cylces was just wandering since it wont be really kicked in yet would it hurt me to bad.i mean it is going to be only five days and you can not workout every day anyway even on cycle. but i usally try to not take more than two days off in a row and this will be five days off in a row.it is my first cycle and it will be hard for me to waite that means i will have to waite with the stuff in hand for 3 weeks before i get back to start.my main concern is if i did do it would taking the ph during the five days off cause any fat gain water weight gain etc . i want to look as good as possable on the cruz you know.

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
def wait until you get back from the cruise

Dont you drink on cruises? That's kind of a "staple" for me on a cruise.

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
get the most for your money, wait till you get back
yea you right i probally will i have done everything you have laid out for me so far boagrius.thanks man so much.i am just really ready to start. me :)dance:)haha. but yea i have spent 300 dollars so far :yikes:

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
def wait until you get back from the cruise

Dont you drink on cruises? That's kind of a "staple" for me on a cruise.
no i quite drinking.it is going to be tough for sure but i am sure i want drink :banghead:.