NEED HELP< Bought a product from complete nutrition

swollfordays

Awards
Hey guys, i have a question. I bought alpha mass x from ats labs the other day at complete nutrition. Guy told me it was a prohormone, I didnt believe him cause of coarse im a manager at gnc. But the reason i bought it because my employee told me how good it was.. Im not sure if he meant to say Alpha 1T.. Which is a ph.. So my question is, wtf is Alpha mass x then... Just a test booster/estrogen blocker... do i need a pct? can i start another (REAL PH) tomorrow? thanks i appreciate the advice

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Hey guys, i have a question. I bought alpha mass x from ats labs the other day at complete nutrition. Guy told me it was a prohormone, I didnt believe him cause of coarse im a manager at gnc. But the reason i bought it because my employee told me how good it was.. Im not sure if he meant to say Alpha 1T.. Which is a ph.. So my question is, wtf is Alpha mass x then... Just a test booster/estrogen blocker... do i need a pct? can i start another (REAL PH) tomorrow? thanks i appreciate the advice
Alpha mass x is a shytty test booster. That's it

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
well your first problem was going into that store to begin with, they dont give a sh*t about any of their customers and will sell PH's to 15, 16 year olds and not bat an eye.