Unanswered Need help badly! Experienced members please

MuscleTechnician

Awards
Ok, I've posted several times on here lately (sorry by the way, I'm soaking in everyone's opinions and statements).
Its come down to this.
I'm taking 600mg/week of TEST E. I'm 3 weeks in. I recently got like anxiety and started worrying about hairloss and the thought that after a 12 week cycle I'll never have normal test levels again and low sex drive and libido. [I have a girlfriend]

I'm 3 weeks in so I'm not sure if I should just stick it out and gain or quit and do pct.
I dont want to lose my hair I have a full head no signs of balding and dont want to be shut down with low test permanently.

Could I do a 12 week cycle and with a proper clomid 50mg day for 5 weeks PCT prevent me from having no libido and all that bad ****?
What would you do? Stick it out since I'm 3 weeks in already or do pct now and minimize test shutdown?

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Only you can answer that. There's going to be ups and downs from beginning to end of pct, also a chance that all the stuff you are worried about will/ won't happen.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
lol mate, you are cracking me up. This is the third thread I am answering you.

You will have normal libido and everything after the cycle. If you are worried so much, then use HCG during the cycle. This will prevent leydig cell atrophy, which will ensure you have normal test production afterwards.

You wont loose hair or go bald just from one test cycle for crying out loud! Who feed you this information. On cycle it's normal to shed more hair, especially if you have the MPB gene, but that's normal and it stops once the cycle is over. But this is pronounced on DHT derivatives, like winstrol or masteron... not just on test.

If you are so scared, and you will be for the duration of the whole cycle, then just stop it. Are you really prepared to be in a state of panic for the duration of 12 months?! Nothing is guaranteed when cycling, so no, nobody can say with 100% that you will be 100% safe. So if this bothers you, then stop. If you can live with that uncertainty, go ahead, continue the cycle.

Worst case scenario is you end up on TRT and have to pin test for the rest of your life. Some actually prefer that. But also, this wont happen.

Ok, I'm done. Good luck.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah ...... I usually offer what I consider to be safer options for guys on here.
But for a rare few (including yourself), I just recommend you to stop now, and do a SERM PCT, and continue on with your nornal (natural) life. Some guys just cant deal with the anxiety and stress of messing with their hormones (and that's ok). Don't drive yourself crazy man. It isn't worth it to everyone. .. Just stop, and run the SERM.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

You’re worried about your hairline. What would you think if you never got to see your grandkids? THAT is the question you should be asking yourself.