Need help bad.

Jshi

Awards
Greetings
I could really use some veteran advice here. I took anadrol for approximately 11 days at 50mg and then just stopped. No pct whatsoever. Everything seemed to be alright, libido functioning, water retention dissipating, no signs of gyno. Roughly two weeks after I notice my nipples and pectorals swelling and getting bigger. Assuming it was some sort of delayed gyno or estrogen rebound I ordered nolva and Adex. My serm and AI did not come in a timely manner so approximately 3 weeks after that I started nolva at 40mg and went to have blood work done. I am now 10 days into nolva and my chest seems to be getting fatter and saggier. I am not overweight at all. I have abs and a very defined body. But I can grab a handful of titty fat now! My labs suggest it is a prolactin issue which I have caber on the way. My question is wtf is going on? I have no lump behind my nipple, my chest is just swelling and getting fat. I've also read multiple forums about nolva for and against high prolactin so I am unsure what to do here. Obviously I will take the caber once it gets in. But I am pouring gas on a fire right now? Why is my chest getting so damn fat? Someone please help me out.

Stats
6"5
215 lbs
30 y/o
9% B/F

Labs
LDL 168mg/dL 0-99
Testosterone free and total 432ng/dL 264-916
Testosterone direct 9.3pg/mL 8.7-25.1
Prolactin 17ng/ML 4.0-15.2
Progesterone .02ng/mL 0.0-0.5

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What is your estradiol? You do know that Anadrol reduces the body's ability to metabolize estrogen? This leads to elevated circulating estrogen in the blood, which could cause an influx of estrogen being bound up and used by its receptors after discontinuing the use of Anadrol.

You needed to take Tamoxifen after discontinuing Anadrol and still should get some sort of estrogen-controlling compounds now. An AI would have been useless on the drol but afterwards it (or even better, Nolva) can ensure that rebound estrogen activity doesn't cause issues.

To be clear, estradiol and estrone are the parent estrogen molecules that metabolize to various other molecules that have different effects on the body. The pathways of metabolism are 2, 4 & 16-hydroxy.

Anyways, you've got an influx of estrogen metabolism that is causing your problems.

Jshi

Awards
Sorry, forgot to post. E2 is 13.3pg/mL 8-35. And currently on tamoxifen now. It just feels like I am making no progress with it. And I don't think my gear is bad. Reliable source, reliable manufacturer.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sorry, forgot to post. E2 is 13.3pg/mL 8-35. And currently on tamoxifen now. It just feels like I am making no progress with it. And I don't think my gear is bad. Reliable source, reliable manufacturer.
I doubt its fake. Anadrol slows estrogen metabolism and when you stopped, your body started consuming the circulating estrogen at a rebound/knee-jerk rate.

Jshi

Awards
My E2 seems to be in check though. It's just my prolactin that is high. Am I just not understanding right now?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
My E2 seems to be in check though. It's just my prolactin that is high. Am I just not understanding right now?
Think of it this way.

Serum hormone levels indicates the potential that hormone has in terms of its effects on the body.

But the effects of said hormones really start to show when they are metabolized into various parts of the body.

Anadrol doesn't convert into estrogen and doesn't increase serum amounts. It just reduces the body's ability to use the estrogen. Now if you had taken test with it, you'd have gotten some conversion and thus an increase in total estrogen as wel as a reduced rate of metbolism

I'm still thinking you have estrogen that is now being metabolized, particularly by your tits. Prolactin doesn't cause fat cell tit growth. Estrogen does. Prolactin just increases breast milk production.

Jshi

Awards
Alright, makes sense. So stick with the tamoxifen or start caber when it gets in? Or both? No AI correct?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Both is fine but caber alone may not resolve the issue.