Need help ASAP! Can I space out few days between halodrol before new bottle arrives??

403makivelli

Awards
So I have started my first ph cycle, gaspari halodrol, which only comes in a 30 tablet box. I am just starting to see noticeable gains and I am already on the 4th week. I would like to up the dosage and take it to 6 weeks, but my second bottle doesn't get here until a few days after I finish what I currently have. I have been taking a strong cycle support and have a good pct ready, so should I continue my cycle support (milk thissle, fish oil, coq10, hawthorne berry, multivitamin, creatine, bcaa's, protein) or should I run the pct for the few days in between until I get my new bottle? My pct is Nolvadex, red labs testosterone optimizer, milk thissle, and coq10. Please help ASAP ! Thank you guys any advice is really appreciated.

Last edited:
hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stretch it out until the second tub arrives by taking half a tablet?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can but i don't see that much more gains for two extra weeks to be honest

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran hdrol several times. Weeks 3-6 was the gains every time
Week 3 and 4 and sometimes as early as week 2 I feel orals really kick in and basically you'll see all the gains.. The other weeks I don't see much difference and food has to be increased but I think that's mostly weight and not muscles .. Worth taking note that these two weeks are quite intense.

With winstrol however I notice I get more shredded cause it dries me out even more if I go longer.

I don't know I'm just sceptical with orals, when you gain weight and shred up by eating what you normally do I think it's a sign that the orals are doing the job and not the food. Obviously you'd still gain just not nearly as much

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
H-Drol takes 3-4 weeks to kick in. I don't notice it til week 4... ran it 7-8 times. 2 days with low dose isn't going to hurt you. Run it 6 weeks.

rmgt27

Awards
Is OP talking about the 4-chloro hdrol or the new one that's an andro blend?

403makivelli

Awards
Thanks i think I'm gonna half dose until I get the new bottle! I am currently taking the gaspari halodrol 250mgs but the new bottle will be halo-plex from hard rock supplements (it's a clone of h-drol)

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks i think I'm gonna half dose until I get the new bottle! I am currently taking the gaspari halodrol 250mgs but the new bottle will be halo-plex from hard rock supplements (it's a clone of h-drol)
Sounds like a good idea

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dude so your basically taking a blend of the 1 and 4 Andro and then jumping right 4-chloro halodrol? You realize they are two completely different compounds so you have not even spent any time building up and actual halodrol in your body.. just that dhea Andro **** that Gaspari has slapped the halodrol name on.. oh boy..

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Bro. Real Halo comes in 25 mgs, Gaspari was the original Hdrol...it hasn't been around in over 10 years. You aren't taking real Halo... and wtf Is Halo- Plex?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So I have started my first ph cycle, gaspari halodrol, which only comes in a 30 tablet box. I am just starting to see noticeable gains and I am already on the 4th week. I would like to up the dosage and take it to 6 weeks, but my second bottle doesn't get here until a few days after I finish what I currently have. I have been taking a strong cycle support and have a good pct ready, so should I continue my cycle support (milk thissle, fish oil, coq10, hawthorne berry, multivitamin, creatine, bcaa's, protein) or should I run the pct for the few days in between until I get my new bottle? My pct is Nolvadex, red labs testosterone optimizer, milk thissle, and coq10. Please help ASAP ! Thank you guys any advice is really appreciated.
Dont do it.
As stated above.....what you are running now, and what is on the way are two TOTALLY different things.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You need to research before you put stuff into your body brother.

403makivelli

Awards
The stuff I'm taking now is gaspari's new version of halodrol, which i know isn't the same compound and isn't as strong. The haloflex is a h-drol clone with the same compound as the original that was discontinued. So you think I should just start my pct and wait a couple months before starting the new cycle? I think that sounds like the safer route.
And question 2: I have read a lot of people saying you should finish your nolva before starting a otc test booster, while others say it is good to run during pct to help with libido, thoughts??

403makivelli

Awards
I've spent a couple months researching before I started the cycle, clearly stilll have more to learn tho lol. I had heard this version of halodrol could be used as a good jumpstarter before starting a cycle of a stronger product, which is why I was going to jump to the hdrol clone immediately after

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The stuff I'm taking now is gaspari's new version of halodrol, which i know isn't the same compound and isn't as strong. The haloflex is a h-drol clone with the same compound as the original that was discontinued. So you think I should just start my pct and wait a couple months before starting the new cycle? I think that sounds like the safer route.
And question 2: I have read a lot of people saying you should finish your nolva before starting a otc test booster, while others say it is good to run during pct to help with libido, thoughts??
1: Yes
2. Doesn't matter, IMHO

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Ok so your taking andros, if you got real hdrol hdrol on the way then you can continue for another 4-6 weeks no problem, real hdrol you want 50-150mg. 75mg for 4-6 weeks is a good place to start