Need help/advice with this methylated cycle

offredjo

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Got some questions for everyone and asking for some much-needed feedback on my upcoming Epistane/Halodrol cycle. @Hyde @Matthersby @Ricky10 @Tsteele60 have been so much help to me in the past so if you guys have any advice, it would be much appreciated.

So I'm going to start my first cycle of Epistane and Halodrol and I’ve done all the research that I can but I feel I'm still missing some things. This forum has always been so helpful so I wanted to run my cycle by you guys for some critique.

CYCLE
Epistane
at 10/20/30/40/40/40
  • Epistane doses above split into morning and evening
Halodrol at 20/40/60/60/60/60
  • Halodrol doses above split into morning and evening
Epiandrosterone 900/900/900/900/900/900
  • Epiandrosterone doses split into 300mg capsules spread out 3 times per day
ON CYCLE SUPPORT
Assault Labs Blockade

• 3 capsules twice a day 2 hours after my prohormone dosages
Tudca
  • 375 MG twice per day
PCT
Tamoxifen Citrate
at 20/20/40/40
  • Tamoxifen doses above split into morning and evening
Here are my many questions:

Do Epistane and Haldrol have to be taken on an empty stomach or with food?

Should I split the dosage up to half in the morning and half in the evening or take both Epistane and Haldrol at their full doses in the morning together?

Is 900 MG of Epiandrosterone a good enough base to combat lethargy?

I also have 3 AD on hand should that be better than Epiandrosterone as a base?

How should I dose the Tudca? I couldn't find clear answers on that.

Lastly, anything you guys think I am missing, feedback, input? I’m all ears. I can't tell you all how much I appreciate your advice. This forum has always been instrumental in my learning

mawalega

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Look like fun. Ya but what renew said... Take prohormones with some fat like whole milk, fish oil, or a meal for absorbstion

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Have you run each of these separately before?

I would consider adding something that converts to estrogen.

offredjo

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I would flip the Nolva around...
40/40/20/20
Yes, your right on that. Thay was a typo. I meant 40/40/20/20
What do you all think is the best time of the day to take Epistane and Halodrol?
And Is 900 MG of Epiandrosterone a good enough base to combat lethargy?

mawalega

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Epi you can split dose. Half life is like 8 hours halo I'd just do it all it take a bit to kick in and like 16 hour half life I believe... I personally don't sweat the small stuff though you'll make gains even if you dose all at once

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes, your right on that. Thay was a typo. I meant 40/40/20/20
What do you all think is the best time of the day to take Epistane and Halodrol?
And Is 900 MG of Epiandrosterone a good enough base to combat lethargy?

I dose my orals in the morning. They generally effect my sleep, so I take them as far away from bed as possible.
That's a decent dose of Epiandro, but you MAY start feeling bad from low Estrogen on this cycle.

... And personally, if it were me, I'd up that dose in the first week (Epistane and Halo).
You're far more likely to get gains early in the cycle, rather in week 6.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I feel 3AD is a much better base than epiandro between the two of them because the feel lasts several hours. Epiandro is more of like a quick flash/buzz that comes and goes within a couple hours. I would only use EpiAndro here if using a transdermal preparation.

I would raise the first week doses up to match the 2nd week doses as mentioned. Even if you have to rob from one of the other weeks to make it more level. You really want to get to around 30 Epistane and 50 Halodrol to see effects in my experience (I have run this exact cycle, sans any kind of base). If this is your first cycle you will see some good composition and strength changes.

TUDCA I would dose all at once, in the morning or evening about 15 min before a meal (it can give me heartburn if left on an empty stomach for an extended period). But you can split the TUDCA as well; I’ve done both ways fine - it always improves my total bilirubin blood levels to actually better than off cycle slightly, every time.

I prefer to split my oral doses because it manages blood pressure spikes much better for me, but I am also careful to keep the second dose far from bed like Renew mentioned - they aren’t 12 hours apart; I just stagger the second dose by maybe 6-8 hours based on convenience.

Look like fun. Ya but what renew said... Take prohormones with some fat like whole milk, fish oil, or a meal for absorbstion
For methyls you actually ideally do want to take them without food - it’s only the andros you want to take with fats.

mawalega

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
For methyls you actually ideally do want to take them without food - it’s only the andros you want to take with fats.
Oh good to know. I just still went by the pop your s*** with fish oil but that was back when epi/havoc first came out... Still love the stuff though and glad it's around

I may run something like this instead of msten but with Mecha/epi... Too many options.. hope you post how it works for you or do a log.. happy cycling

offredjo

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Got some questions for everyone and asking for some much-needed feedback on my upcoming Epistane/Halodrol cycle. @Hyde @Matthersby @Ricky10 @Tsteele60 have been so much help to me in the past so if you guys have any advice, it would be much appreciated.

So I'm going to start my first cycle of Epistane and Halodrol and I’ve done all the research that I can but I feel I'm still missing some things. This forum has always been so helpful so I wanted to run my cycle by you guys for some critique.

CYCLE
Epistane
at 10/20/30/40/40/40
  • Epistane doses above split into morning and evening
Halodrol at 20/40/60/60/60/60
  • Halodrol doses above split into morning and evening
Epiandrosterone 900/900/900/900/900/900
  • Epiandrosterone doses split into 300mg capsules spread out 3 times per day
ON CYCLE SUPPORT
Assault Labs Blockade

• 3 capsules twice a day 2 hours after my prohormone dosages
Tudca
  • 375 MG twice per day
PCT
Tamoxifen Citrate
at 20/20/40/40
  • Tamoxifen doses above split into morning and evening
Here are my many questions:

Do Epistane and Haldrol have to be taken on an empty stomach or with food?

Should I split the dosage up to half in the morning and half in the evening or take both Epistane and Haldrol at their full doses in the morning together?

Is 900 MG of Epiandrosterone a good enough base to combat lethargy?

I also have 3 AD on hand should that be better than Epiandrosterone as a base?

How should I dose the Tudca? I couldn't find clear answers on that.

Lastly, anything you guys think I am missing, feedback, input? I’m all ears. I can't tell you all how much I appreciate your advice. This forum has always been instrumental in my learning
So I want to give an update as I just finished my 4 week/28 day cycle yesterday. I got my bloods taken on Oct 29th (the day before I started my cycle) and then I got my blood taken again today Nov 27th (the day after I finished my cycle).
I started my PCT today with 40 mg of Tamoxifen and Olympus Labs King’s Blood

I will post all the details later on in the week after I get my post cycle blood test results back but my blood work done on Oct 29th (the day before i started my cycle) came back at:

Testosterone: 808.6 ng/d
Estradiol: 40.9 pg/mL

Not bad for a 40 year old man about to turn 41. I’m very curious to see what what levels come back at after running:
Epistane at 40/40/40/40
Halodrol at 20/40/60/60
Epiandrosterone 900/900/900/900

I could not run the cycle at 6 weeks as planned because the side effects we’re getting rough. My body composition on the other hand has changed drastically!!! This has been an absolute amazing cycle for my first methylated prohormone cycle. I just hope I’m able to keep my gains because they are pretty sick!

Incase anyone wants to know, the brands I ran were:
Black Mamba EPI (20 mg Epistane per capsule)
Mutagenic Labz Halo (20 mg Halodrol per capsule)
Gain Busters Bomb Squad (300 mg Epiandrosterone per capsule)

Reactions: UNX